Sup Forums What are your thoughts on x-Breitbart editor-at-large and founder of the Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro?

Sup Forums What are your thoughts on x-Breitbart editor-at-large and founder of the Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you think the general consensus around here is, i'll give you a hint (((Shapiro)))

I think he and his ilk are a cancer upon humanity and need to be culled before they can do more harm.

He is a ZOG shill and is a real slime ball.

Oy these comments are offensive you fucking goys

He's good at making the left look as stupid as they are

He's a Jew and should not be trusted

He's an AMAZING novelist:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU

Used to like him, but he got bitched up by a she-male.
It was embarrassing.
And he has Trump derangement syndrome.

cuck

fucking commie jew fuck

Annoying cunt jew

He is a very intelligent person who has a very high command of language and makes very well researched and thoughtout points. I may not agree with him 100% but for anyone to write him off simply because of his (((belief))) is a braindead sheep.

Jew cancer

he's ok, but once you mention the word "jew" he will turn on you.

Shares much of the same sentiments as Sup Forums but he isn't Sup Forums and is therefore controlled opposition.

must disavow

Eh

withjewsyoulose.jpg
""""""based jew""""""" is still jew

His anti-Trump stint soured me on him some, but he has a lot of really good advice for arguing against liberals.

Ben "Israel First" Shaprio?

love him, listen to his show whenever I work out

What the fuck are you talking about? Bitched at by a she-male? Zoey Tur years ago? He uses that as ammunition against the trans mentally disturbed. He holds Trump accountable as everyone should.

there are no good jews
this kike belongs in the oven

Smart guy but he leads the goys, he is kinda like a sheep hearder to me. He red pills but never says Israel or Zionism or anything like that.

Obvious zionist controlled op.