So why aren't you pagan yet Sup Forums?

So why aren't you pagan yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not attracted to wolves.

the pagan looks just like me man, I can feel asatru running through my aryan veins

that's not what vegan means

Christianity

1. Entire world keeps time birth of the Savior
2. Has the only god mentioned in the US constitution
3. Only religion adopted by civilized countries

Paganism

1. What?

>bible advocates for racemixing
when

This guy

I mean, I guess they have a comic book character.

Oh wait, didn't they turn him into a chick?

>pagannigger thread# 187489274
Fuck off heretic

you kn ow that african religions also count as pagan don't you? but hey if you love niggers I guess that's the way to go.

there are over 2.2 billion non-white Christians living in the world.

>Valkyrie was a strong black womyn

Good goy keep worshipping your Jewish overlords you faggot

that dosen't disporve my point. Paganism is nigger tier and you know it, go burn your children to moloch or something you fucking infidel.

I want an answer faggot, when did the Bible advocate race mixing?

because pagans are delusional hippie libshits

I am Pagan.
Not because of muh aryan race giberish, because Paganism is far superior to any sort of abrahamic religion.

You will beg for forgiveness when you will meet your creator, burning in light of justice.

Baptize yourself or be damned u dog DEUS VULT

A fucking jungle nigger calling European ancestral religion nigger tier. Go get stabbed in your shanty towns ape

Goyim unite.

Someone post the article on the pagan man who drank his own cum to worship the gods

you faggot's don't even realize that pagan is a term defining anything non crhistian. your belives are so fucking weak that don'ty don't use it's proper name.

Pagan Germanics were basically niggers. They lived in mud huts. Swarmed the Empire to collect the bread dole. Even invaded it while masquerading as "refugees". Even after the fall they constantly terrorized and stole from more advanced civilizations. Wow so amazing and badass.

Christian Germanics on the other hand catapulted humanity lightyears forward. Science, architecture, art, engineering, warfare, every major domain of human endeavor was completely revolutionized by Christian Germanics. They conquered the world with such ease they they felt bad about it. The ONLY humans to ever set foot on another heavenly body were Germanic Christians.

And since Christianity influence on the West collapsed 70's what has happened?

Germany is a dead man walking.
Britain is a dead man walking.
America is 56%.

Everything you pagans use as proof of the white race's superiority was done by Christians, not your tree fucking snownigger cult of the one eyed cum drinker. And now that Europe is collapsing, and everything your Christian ancestors died to build is crumbling, you have the nerve to spit on their graves.

Fuck you.

>one eyed cum drinker.

good goy

>le mud huts

>2. Has the only god mentioned in the US constitution

AMERICAN """CHRISTIANITY"""

THIS IS THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS. THIS IS WHO THEY WORSHIP.

This doesn't prove shit. It's the same 'you are all God's children' shit that's always preached in the Bible. Literally nothing to do with race mixing.

THIS IS YAHWEH.

faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/

>Arya

"Arya" isn't a place you idiots
"Aryan" doesn't mean "person from Arya"
It's a Sanskrit word for "Lord"

>faithandheritage
>muh american """christianity"""

Cringe.

You can't be Christian and be against interracial marriage. In fact, impede a marriage without a real reason is sinful. Anti racemixing is an stupid Protestant meme. It has no basis on Scripture or Church teachings.

Because my family, community, nation, and God are all Christian and I don't betray my principles based on the latest Sup Forums D&C memes? Because if I want healthy spirituality I dont have to go back to the iron ages when ive got 2000 years of European theology and philosophy to inherit.

whats this man ?

Ever heard of Thursday? Or maybe Wednesday?

need I go on?

he converted to Islam

I propose an alliance between islam and christianity to crush these pathetic LARPers and shills.

>WE MUST ALLY WITH THE SHITSKINS TO KILL FELLOW WHITES, WHAT SAY YOU M FELLOW CRYPTO-JEWS?

>you have to choose between caveman beliefs and the magic jew
But why?

>You can't be Christian and be against interracial marriage.

Obviously, because Mary was clearly impregnated by the alien Enki, resulting in the birth of "Jesus". If you don't believe in aliens genetically engineering the human race to mine gold for them, you don't really understand Christianity.

>caveman beliefs
Read a fucking book for once in your life you stupid fucking burger

You're snowniggers, you're the lowest form of white man, I'm sure christians won't have problems dealing with degenerate scum like you.

>read a fucking book
Go read the Quran and repent you sinner.

You are an arab rapebaby larping as a mediterranean. And actually, I have brown eyes.

I've read the Edda and the Zend Avesta so I think I have a pretty good grasp on the indo-aryan belief system. And if you unironically believe that these are real entities rather than just allegories your are completely retarded. There are some truths to them but they are also just outdated stories that do not sum up all the knowledge that we have learned since we've stopped being surly snow niggers.

You have brown eyes? You're a rapebaby as well.
>meds
>blue eyes and blonde hair

This is the kind of retardation that amuses me. I'm a proud italian that recognizes the beauty of the arab/turkish culture.

You are an american for fuck's sake, you are in no position to speak about european ancestry and witchcraft.

They're not fucking representations you heretic

Yeah. What happens after Thursday?

>Odin is out there guys and he totally drank all those guys' semen
lmao

I'm honestly laughing that Kike shills like you still respond with this meme

>2017
>people still unironically LARPing that they are are "True Aryan Sons" by worshiping gods manufactured in the 17th century.

Can't white europeans of either faith get along?

>pagan architecture
>none of these comes even close
>one of them is a christian church
>one if a drawing
>two are 3d models

I can't even take you serious.

>white people larping as their pagan ancestors is SILLY!
>real white people larp as jews

But scripture explicitly forbids the intermarriage of Israelis with non-Israelis.

God created separate races for a reason.

Christianity is not a dead religion, try again snownigger.

>manufactured
>being this retarded
HAHAHAHA

The Jew took those fag fairy stories from your religion, and wrote about them. This is much more likely than that he is lying.

Blue eyed/blonde people are immigrants from the asian steppe. You are as european as us at this point, but stop acting like the owners of europe and the inheritors of everything. You guys really have a superiority complex problem, holy shit. Either stfu and stop pretending or go back to asia.

We'll hang you on a cross along with the rest of the race traitors, just like your Jewish idol.

Wow, that is some strong confirmation bias

Allah is merciful you pathetic heretic, we'll just behead you and offer you a painless death, because unlike you, we are not savages. On a serious matter, you and what army?

Frey's day, you stupid burgernigger

Is that man a phallus?

Follow the religion/denomination that is most associated with your ethnic/cultural group, anything else is just plain old LARPing and nobody will take you seriously

If you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, you aren't a Jew.

Are Pagans just trolls? I don't understand why the hell anyone would be a pagan. They worship demonic false gods, they perform watered down satanic rituals, and they are basically ex atheist fedora wearing neck beards. B-but y-you worship a J-Jew!!!!! Stormfags must be behind this pagan shitposting epidemic.....

>reminder that this is the person calling you a snow nigger

>The Jew took those fag fairy stories from your religion

Which stories?

now the truth

If he is lying, then you should be able to sue him and get his work reclassified as complete fiction.

>So why aren't you pagan yet Sup Forums?

Because I don't live my life based on stupid fantasy.

Don't respond to the American divide and conquer

The rest of the world knows that Caucasians native to the European continent are all white.

Friday named after the pagan Old English goddess Frigg.
Saturday: named after the Roman God Saturn.
Sunday: named after- the sun.
Monday: named after the moon.
Tuesday: named after the pagan norse God Tyr.

>Respect nature
>Burger
fucking lol.
How's your Big Mac, Scooter?

>If you believe that God is a jew you aren't a jew.

I'm not a burger, i'm swedish visiting here for family

Im not a furry

ITT

Pardon?

Worshippers of any false god is indirectly worshing satan. He is called the great deceiver for a reason. He has deceived pagans into worshipping demonic idols. Accept Christ into your heart user.

You really seem completely and utterly ignorant of what Judaism even is and what Christianity is.

Christians
>Named the Jew
>Called jews "The sons of the Devil"
>Main driving force or old Europe
>Teaches forgiveness but not injustice
>Axes
>Manny good people have done good things in the name of christ.

Pagans
>Only a title, no one actually worships the Gods unironically
>We only know of them because of christian scholars
>Stories of gender-bending zoophilia
>Has given nothing to this world
>Nothing but Viking fetish for Neo-fedoras

fuck off muslim shitskin

Good. If religion didn't have such damaging effects and mentally ill followers it would be almost funny watching people argue over this.

It's like getting into heated debates over which flavor of ice cream harry Potter prefers. Except in this instance people are being killed over the difference between chocolate and vanilla.

>the vikings did not rape people
Stopped reading
>also Varg

End your life, painfully if you can.

I'll accept my dick into christ-chans womb like the christian whore she is

>tfw text in the background is in finnish

If you think christians actually give a shit about being christian and keeping up christian values, you're just insane. It is a dead religion, maybe not dead on paper, but dead in spirit.

me on the right

Let me guess, you're another "pagan"? Shame on you, and you're italian, what a fucking disgrace.

because I'm not a fag