Are liberals able to make any form of point without resorting to entertainment to push it?

Are liberals able to make any form of point without resorting to entertainment to push it?

>fake
>gay
>/thread

Of course not how do you think they gained such a foothold in the first place

Who cares?

>Sup Forums faggot
>I was excited about watching Wonder woman
>my social media got flooded all over by feminist shit
>stayed home instead
Moral of the story: Capeshit is trash

Putin would Nuke her pussy until it detaches like Crimea.

I don't get it.
Where's the joke?

They're so desperate that they wish for Wonder Woman (because god knows they don't have a single real man).

No.

>If putin did have information on the president why would he give it to Megan Kelly

Do they think that you are not allowed to lie to the press?

Especially foreign Press?

Jesus fucking christ these childlike midget-minds.

>"Our president"

Wonder Woman isn't American.

I think they're suggesting that U.S.A. intelligence agencies should kidnap Putin and keep him bound and restrained until he answers "yes"

Fantasy to answer a fantasy = proof for leftards.

What is even the point of this? It it supposed to be funny without any punchline? It reminds me of that autistic "*grabs him by the throat* back off?!?!?!" shit, or whatever it is.

Watch Pirates of the Caribbean instead. The villain is the best type of villain, the one that did nothing wrong

>Our President
>Wonder Woman is Greek

>GA is a hardcore leftist
>Hal is being a retard
>Flash is being the voice of reason

Everything seems about right.

>Thinks there's an actual difference from liberals and conservatives
Keep dancing monkey

Wonder Woman Interviews Comey: "Yes or no: Do you have covering up compromising information on Shillary Clinton?"

>Do they think that you are not allowed to lie to the press?

Well yeah. Remember, they were the only ones allowed to read the Podesta Emails. They have a lot of authority.

Their entire world view comes from shitty pop culture so I doubt it.

If Putin was to say shit about Trump, why would Americans believe a fucking word he says anyway? He wouldn't be saying it out of his good heart, for ethical reasons.

WW used to incarnate ideals to strive for, it would be great if she could stay this way.

so they are now in favour of water boarding and torture to get information?

>it's not true unless we agree with it

K.

Not much of a difference when it comes to the politicians, but the people are very different.

That would be a declaration of war.

If women read comics they would know the Justice League are under an oath that makes them not give a fuck about human on human bullshit like politics.

Liberals having a valid point would be a surprise on its own.

Her lasso makes people tell the truth.

> Is the fact, that Trump is best human being on this planet compromising?

>Ναι ή Όχι: Έχετε συμβιβαστιkές πληροφορίες για τον πρόεδρό μας?
>Чтo гoвopит этa cyкa? Oхpaнники, вы мoжeтe пoзвoнить в Гepмaнию? Им нyжнo зaбpaть cвoю пьянyю шлюхy, пpeждe чeм я cнoвa oтключy cвoй гaз
how the meeting would go

New ebig reaction face

No wonder woman's lasso makes you tell the truth.

> aмepикaнcкий
> cкий
I think the name "Wonder Woman" implies she is female.

chuckled

>our president
>our

Motherfucker, Wonder Woman comes from a secluded Hellenistic society with a direct line to the Greek Gods. She's not a fucking American. Jesus fuck...

>no punchline or payoff

so this is the power of American liberal comedy... woah

Translation for western spy pls

Longing for simpler times. Better times.

someone pls translate

Wonder Slut BTFO

The lasso isn't a torture device. They're just stupid and wish they had a magic means of confirming their bias.

Thank you based liberators

That's actually interesting. Have you ever wondered why is that? I think it's because every nation needs some kind of mythology, that it not necessarily believes in, but that is there and unites them. USA has no mythology, nor does it have culture, so it tries to create them artificially. The results are pathetic IMO, but who am I to udge

Johnny Depp said on his Twitter that he didn't want Trump voters to see the new pirates

It's not even comedy. I think they are just using the medium to express impotent rage.

Underrated

I love the fact that Cap grew up in WW2 when the us was still segregated but now he's some sort of multicultural lover

Putin: No.
The Media: Wonder Woman confirmed Russian agent.

>Johnny Depp said on his Twitter
>didn't want Trump voters

Why do they do this to their own films? Just shut the fuck up and take money, goy.
Jesus.

~Le future is female~
~So based, wonder woman, the hero we need!!!!!~
~Jewish actress praise Israel attacks on Palestine~
~Le hero for the little guy and girl, for justice and truth, against the ebil militaristic man... no nationalism for u goy!!!~

> Damn it!
> comrade Drystenko, if you ran into a ravine, I'll fucking shoot you, again
> I'll take a look around
> who are you?
> I'm Wonder Woman
> *soviet rape face* WONDER! WOMAN!

hahaha
Putin BTFO!!
Guess on which side Wonder woman is?

You americans retards put T-28 Soviet tank of the early 30s as WWI German tank. The rest need no translation. Except one:
-Who are you?
-I'm WONDER WOMYN!
-INDEED A TRUE WONDER! A WOMAN!

>Longing for simpler times. Better times.

Cпacибo

>Go Haxyy amepikah whore whore

????

>our president
It took 4.5 months for liberals to accept Trump as their president. Slow progress, but it's something.

I don't get it tho. Does wunter bitch have some superpower that makes her able to tell lie from truth?

He did take the money. Lots of it. Like 125 million shekels worth + 25% royalties. And now hes dead broke. Agents just auctioned of 3 of his houses

He got cucked by a toll payer and bought her 3 paintings for 900k each for her birthday. His agents are suing him, he has defaulted on his loans.

It sucks that later a mysterious assassin put powdered kryptonite in her drink.
Press F

No your country is.

>not using your space-time machine to go back and fuck your arch enemies mother
any other use would be a waste

Really? I can't find It. Source?

go fuck yourself american whore.

It wasn't that hard, was it?

Calm it down Sputnik, we get you're bloodthirsty and have glorious tank army

Go on dick american slut blyat

It was the one that accused him of rape?

Big talk for a latvian, I bet I could even outsquat you

Funny that you say this while the thread is still up

> Sputnik
I'm not a satellite, m8

That's the last thing liberals would want, because all it would do is blow their talking points out of the water.

>I bet I could even outsquat you

daym bro

Are you going to let him say that, Latvian bro?

Yeah, change the last two letters to "aя" and it's the bomb.

Soon

I identify myself as a medium tank and i got offended by tankophobic poster of this shit movie.

At least the acknowledge trump is the president now after 4 months.

He's a potato bitch
Essentially the Ireland of Slav countries
He won't do shit

Well, it was only a matter of time that this movie (decent, not great) would inspire shitting New Yorker comics

Wonder Woman is sitting right there

>Are liberals able to make any form of point without resorting to entertainment to push it?
Well since most of their "facts" are fiction anyways, why not prove your point with pop culture fiction.

кeк

>mongol runes

>Бypгep пocтит Cтapикoвa

Чтo зa вpeмя, чтoбы быть живым

My lasso can compel people to tell the truth, but it cannot stop mansplaining

so they add no punchline and have putin standing his ground unhappily vs their mary sue hero?

fucking retards

R34 when?

BLYAT =/= BLYAD

REEEEEEEEE

I didn't even traslate blyat or blyad, whichever was there. Missed it.

Strictly speaking, "blyat" is not even a word. Elementary school kids on the Internet are destroying the Russian language.

Really makes you think.

whats the difference besides spelling in another language, which really has no difference besides your own personal preference?

Блядь = whore / an interjection expressing anger or surprise.
Блять = a popular incorrect spelling of "блядь".
It's like "лoжить" vs "клacть", the fact that many people use the former doesn't make it the correct choice.

Why would they ever hire her? If I was in the shoes of the UN general secretary, I would resign and dissolve the UN right after they adopted that pulp-era dinosaur turd. Crap like this damages almost non-existent reputation of this organiztion even more then billions stolen by Kofi Annan