All muslims support IS-

>All muslims support IS-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM
youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/predictable-muslim-good-news-stories-arrived/
twitter.com/caolanrob/status/871483335423528962
dailywire.com/news/17141/fakenews-cnn-caught-arranging-muslims-backdrop-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CNN photo OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=muME4lb7YhM

These people got paid to go around on a taqiyya photo op.

I swear if you dumb piss drinking anglos fall for this shit I will have to free the shit out of your country with my SCAR while you cry in the corner with an illegal spork.

We've never said "All muslims support ISIS"
We know the Shia are very much against ISIS, just as the Sufi and other tiny minorities.

The problem is that the vast majority of Muslims are Sunni, and a sizable chunk of them support ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and others

Did CNN pay for the flowers, the signs, or both?

Wow, just look at this photo. All the Muslims came to support the UK. All 20

>More reporters than muslims

every time

See

In this the same one or another?

Yeah its that one.

The truth is that ISIS isn't really a terrorist group or a nation, it's a narco-state like Northern Mexico. This is why they spend most of their time fighting the Kurds (a rival narco-state) and it's how they are able to make money. It's also why their territory is primarily located on old smuggling routes. The bulk of Muslims who support them aren't actually religious, they're westernized, niggerized gangsters who get high off captagon. Their most ruthless fighters are all chechens, who any middle-easterner knows are just gangsters and druggies. The terrorist shit is just a front to hide what they actually do. The invasion of the west isnt really a jihad, it's more of a take-over of the European drug markets. When you realize that their biggest rivals in the European crime world are Slavs it puts a whole new meaning behind the Russian intervention in Syria.

Really makes you think....

They did a great job making it look real.

Brainlets always confuse "terrorists are muslims" for "all muslims are terrorists"

holy shit you might of figured it out

Almost two dozen Muslims.
What about the other couple million?
Where the fuck are they?
Oh yeah - protecting jihadis.
Get the fuck out, Mohammad.
saged

How many? What % of muslims do they represent? hhm hmm Are you trying to have us believe that you ain't a faggot?

I can assure you, they will.

>no true scotsman

'Piss drinking Anglo'

You come from the (((U.S))) and probably think watered down bud-light is a heavy drink. Sit down.

That can't be real, can it? It's quite scary.

That's not what I said, you goddamn imbecile. I said we're only talking about how terrorists are almost exclusively muslim, but retarded dipshits (aka you) interpret that as being all muslims being terrorists.

Wasn't this proven to be propaganda created by CNN?

wow theres like 10 muslims there

They just make up the news to fit their agenda.

All 10 of em. Powerfail

>paid actors

CNN having another try?

I'm sure there's terrorists that aren't muslim. No one is talking about pancake mix however.

If that were true then what's the point of attacking random people in other countries who have nothing to do with the drugs? Why draw all of this attention to themselves?

>1 post by this id
>its FYROM

Your independence was a mistake

make syou think

literally this.

These here support CNN. And CNN is ISIS

>illegal spork.
ha.

Oh, you can get tough talking about drinks but fucking suck the cock of the mudslimes as they rape your children and commit terror attacks constantly.

FFS Priorities. Channel a fucking brit from before yoiu all turned whiney.

>All
If even only one muslims supported Isis and we didn't know his identity, it would be enough to fucking keep them in their own continent

I cannot trust the photograph in that tweet nor will I ever trust any media regarding Muslims protesting against terrorism ever again.

What makes this worse is that every news agency that cries "fake news" will completely ignore shit like this.

Also dubdubs

You poor blind fool...

Same signs, also the girl in the pink trousers is a recurring actor.

This was proven to be staged by Cuck News Network. Mudslimes could give a shit less.

A narco-state will do anything if the price is right, clearly someone with money wants to draw Europe into a conflict with the broader Islamic world. I wonder (((who))) that could be. Also most of these attacks are occurring in venues like concerts and parties, it's common for an invading narco-gang to wipe out drug scenes their rivals control.

So why are they here and not fighting ISIS then?

Go see the zerohedge article about how this was staged. Fuck islam.

We should send them to their ancestral lands. Their deserts, their cities. The Arab has no place in Europa's bosom. She has only room for the sons and daughters who raised her up for dirt, gave her name weight. These infidels haven't earned the right to be European.

wtf I love muslims now

This has changed my mind. #RefugeesWelcome

>This was proven to be staged by Cuck News Network.
Source?

>paid photo op
Whatever

>love will win

jesus fucking christ how gay, can't believe for a second people themselves actually organized to walk around with these banners

>Unironically posting CNN Propaganda
Wew lad, never go full retard, rather kill all muslim

>UK more than 1 million muslims
>CNN only able to find 20 to stage anti isis protest

NOICE

I guess it's somewhat impressive, that CNN even managed to scrape together a dozen Muslims to pose for the cameras.

Well, they have to pretend somehow, don't you think?

How many sheckels did they cost ?
Usual mainstream bullshit. Just one hour later, i am confident that they were again praying their demonic imaginary friend to harm the hand that feed them.

Because that would be racist my dear goy.

How long until we find out these are Ahmadiyya Muslims?

The flowers were stolen from the Manchester victims

youtube.com/watch?v=aI2AIu9oBJg

All these post attack peace gatherings the media report as being from 'Muslims' seem to be pretty much all by the Ahmadiyya sect, who have had to deal with this sunni shit for years. I dont doubt theyre genuine, but they are a tiny, persecuted minority within islam. Sunni communities wont be doing any peace marches.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/predictable-muslim-good-news-stories-arrived/

>devil's advocate here

what about this actually makes it 'fake news'?
what shows you that these are not people legitimately wanting to denounce extremism, who either approached CNN or were approached by CNN to be on that news item?
a scene being set for a shot is nothing strange, does the report actually claim anything false, i.e. "these people are here on a spontaneous rally".

don't go bleating 'fake news' without knowing what's really going on, it makes you look like a shill.

enough do
enough

Also...
Friendly Reminder:
If you are too fucking autistic to resist replying to obvious shill threads like this one,
At least have the agency to type "sage" in the Options field.
Thank you for your kind attention.

the true believers are stupid and autistic....

it's very telling that the only way to shape the narrative is by faking the news, that there aren't actually any legitimate groups of muslims out showing peace and protesting. Interesting

>Pakis
>Lyca Mobile store
>Journalists

And I think to myself.....what a wonderful world...

The news crew is bigger than the "protest"

is that the same guy from the ops pic?

then its an undeclared special interest

at least talking heads on TV from x think tank/organization are introduced and identified as part of a show as a guest

Are you a paid shill or are all liberals convinced by merely shouting one liners louder than the opposition and clickbait journalism?

What is propaganda, for 500?

I mean, surely special interest group's with a dogma could not possibly have ulterior motives even when it says so in that same dogma, right? Right?

No, Imam Tawhidi is in Australia.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted...

I don't want to think every single fucking Muslim in the entire world would rather me dead but then I see shit like this and it's like they can't even get 10 of them together to say ISIS sucks, can they? Not for free...

Look at all of those photographers that cohencidentally happened to be in the area.

>#9 on Trending
WEW LAD

Are you me

They're mainstream media stooges.

>taqiya

Nice try sandnigger

>The "more reporters than demonstrators" tactic.

Palestinians do this all the fucking time, why is it so big with muzzies?

This. Kek.

So this is the cnn fabrication that was caught red handed and reported earlier lmao

A fucking leaf. Literally 0 people are making the claim that all muslims are terrorists you fucking drooling retard. There are people who call themselves muslim who don't even read the Koran. See, all people who truly believe the Koran are terrorists. That excludes a whole 40% of muslims around the world who do not believe in the death penalty for apostasy. The other 60% do, so enjoy getting killed for being tolerant you absolute kike licking muslim fuckdoll.

Did you see the video of some stealing toys and flowers from a memorial in Manchester?

Raw almonds are firing up

This was CNN twitter.com/caolanrob/status/871483335423528962

dailywire.com/news/17141/fakenews-cnn-caught-arranging-muslims-backdrop-robert-kraychik

It's literally 1000% fake, nigga.
Every Muslim in the CNN fake news video can be seen in the actual """protest""".

>Literally 0 people are making the claim that all muslims are terrorists you fucking drooling retard
That's exactly, you stupid motherfucker shart-for-brains

>Literally 0 people are making the claim that all muslims are terrorists you fucking drooling retard
That's exactly my point, you stupid motherfucker shart-for-brains

Crocodile tears

Wow! Fake Macedonian news. Hilldawg was right! #ImWithHer

What is Taquiya Alex?

>CNN actually got the balls to call people (including those on the same progressive side that didn't like their actions) the alt-right/far-right

Fuckers need to drown in their own taqiya.

>when your religion is so violent you need to do bi-monthly PR

It's come to weekly at this point.

Oh shit I couldn't understand your strange snow nigger language. I thought you were saying the exact opposite.

A major german news website (FAZ) posted an article about that. They tried to bash AfD and "right-wing blogs" for claiming it's fake news, but unfortunately they included the video and the article backfired. Everybody in the comment section agreed with AfD.

S'okay fatso. I'll forgive you this time

حفلة حفلة، تجربوا الصلصة و البرياني! ت ت ت ت

Staged. This is to keep security levels down until the next attack.
It's working magic.