CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

Other urls found in this thread:

bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Refusing to let junior grow tits and chop off his cock results in children services placing junior in a pro-cock chopping pro-tit growning trans-friendly SJW faggot family

>73% of gays are pedophiles

Ontario's childhood school curriculum was written by Benjamin Levy (Deputy Education Minister) and Kathleen Wynne (Education Minister, now current premier who passed this Dyke Bill)

Quick Rundown
>Benjamin Levy
Convicted Pedophile and Child Rapist

>Kathleen Wynne
Mentally Ill dyke who left her husband in the 80s to "realize her sexual energy" and took her 3 kids with her. She "married" another dyke and her own children hate her.

>Ontario's Childhood Sex Ed Curriculum
>Starts at age 5
>Teaches kids about (((gender identity)))
>(((Transgenderism)))
>Pro-LGBTQ
>Teaches gay sex graphically
>Teaches kids that group anal fisting is OK

Remember, written by a pedophile.

>Pic related

Excellent. Finally we will be rid of the leaf menace. Soon you're maple syrup will be ours

>HER DICCCCC

>A Christian couple says two foster children were removed from their home and their eligibility as foster parents cancelled by the Hamilton Children’s Aid Society because they refused to say the Easter Bunny was real.

>Derek and Frances Baars, who lived in rural Hamilton at the time but have since moved to Calgary, filed a lawsuit against the CAS on Tuesday, alleging a child support worker insisted the couple proactively tell two girls in their care, aged three and four, the Easter Bunny was genuine, despite the couple’s belief that lying is wrong.

>“We have a no-lying policy,” Derek Baars said in an interview.

>“We explained to the agency that we are not prepared to tell the children a lie. If the children asked, we would not lie to them, but we wouldn’t bring it up ourselves.”

>The Baars are members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

Incase anyone doesn't think Child Services in Canada are batshit insane. They will be kidnapping Christian kids and redistributing them to gay SJW warriors like crazy.

79 is quite an old study

>The couple was content to hide chocolate eggs for the children to find on Easter, play games and buy them Easter dresses, but this did not satisfy the support worker, who insisted the Baars go out of their way to instil a belief in the special power of the Easter Bunny as an essential part of Canadian culture, the couple claims.

>Derek recounted an awkward meeting with the worker, where she told the Baars they were “required” to “affirm the existence of E.B. and S.C.” — with the worker using initials for the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus as the children were present.

>“We said that we would neither confirm nor deny the existence of these two mythical creatures but were not prepared to lie,” he said.

>Soon after, the two girls in their care were removed.

>The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a conservative non-profit organization that defends constitutional freedoms through litigation, is sponsoring their lawsuit. The CAS has not yet had an opportunity to review the court documents.

How is Canada this radical? This has been going under the radar

Dyke Premier Wynne, pic related

Here's the UN definition of genocide

>(a) Killing members of the group

See bringing in millions of Muslim migrants who end up killing whites in terror attacks then bringing in more

>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group

>The silent epidemic of (white) male suicide
bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide

>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

>CANADA BLACKED: The Trudeau White Genocide Soros-funded Blackpill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

>(d) Imposing measures to prevent births within the group

See above, also Syrian Refugees make $284,000/year pre-tax while Whites get taxed 50%+ at $100K CAD ($75K USD)

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Taking kids away from Christian homes and placing them in SJW homes and forcing them to be indoctrinated in SJW / LGBTQ / (((gender identity)))

Well, looks like they're going all out except for executing straight white christians. I guess that's next? Oh wait, Muslims in London specifically targeted White Christians in their terrorist slaughter attacks.

Literally every single criteria in the UN definition of genocide, a-e, has been met.

Forgot pic

Just fucking kill us already. US annex us pls.

>gay families

Prepare for a lot of Child Services workers to be murdered. If ANY motherfucking gov agency shows up and says theyre taking my kids they will die and then I'll fucking kill myself so they don't get justice. I do not fucking think so.

The US must place sanctions on the Leafs. The Church must place the Canadian government under the interdict.

They take the kids while they're in school so the parents can't do anything about it.

leafs

No. You must pay for your sins. YHVH is righteous in punishing you.

Canada is in competition with Sweden and Germany for most fucked up immigration/family welfare system.

Come on Canada.. pass a law forbidding men to pee standing up or better yet a law makes it a crime to refuse to allow an immigrant free access to your children if he is having a "sexual emergency"

CANADA YES! Government removes "mother" and "father" from 10,000+ laws/forms/ID

>Ontario lawmakers have approved a motion to remove the words 'mother' and 'father' from all government forms to "reflect the diverse nature" of families in the province.

>Glenn Thibeault, the Liberal member of the Ontario legislature for Sudbury, asked that 'gendered' terminology be replaced with gender-neutral and inclusive language on 10,000 different provincial government forms.

>Birth certificates already allow two same-sex adults to be listed as parents, and all government forms should use inclusive language, said Thibeault.

>His motion, which was approved Thursday in a voice vote, said gender specific words "including -- but not limited to -- mother and father" could be replaced with "parent or guardian" to better recognize the rights of LGBTQ parents.

>Ontario is introducing gender-neutral driver’s licences and health cards.

>Beginning in early 2017, drivers will be able to select X, instead of an M for male or F for female for their licences.

>And this month, the province started issuing health cards that no longer display information about a person’s sex on the front of the card.

>The Liberal government says it is making these changes “to ensure the fair, ethical and equitable treatment of people with trans and non-binary gender identity.”

>“Many Ontarians do not identify as female or male,” said Government and Consumer Services Minister Marie-France Lalonde.

“As society’s understanding of gender evolves, government must adapt. Part of that is being more thoughtful about how and when we collect gender or sex information, and how we use it.”

>US annex us pls.
Stop speaking French and we'll think about it.

Ask yourself, "What would a man do if the government abducted his child at school?"

>Ask yourself, "What would a man do if the government abducted his child at school?"
>man
>man

its 2017

pic related, average non-binary citizen in Canada

the jews are going to have to go. again. this is why so many of us are neet. sure, we're awkward and ugly and all that but really regardless who wants to raise a kid in this leftist islamic shithole of a cuck planet? not me.

Coolio.

If so many countries can imprison or kill their citizens for being gay, why shouldn't another country be able to punish their citizens for being homophobic?

wow this is almost too progressive

Looks like the day of the rake is here for Canadians, and they will wielding the rake. Well done Canada...I remember....

This

The best way to keep the govt from taking your kids is by going to jail for at least 25 years for murder.

You are quite the intellectual.

They took my son away already essentially for being male and left him with his mentally ill mother who's on welfare and an ex alcoholic.

Please, America, drop the nukes. Bring us release.

END OF.
The government of Canada is a liberal fascist dictatorship - as in all western countries the facade of democracy is nullified by both MSM control and immigration.
Any action to remedy the Canadian situation is justified.

This has to be fake. Is OP stretching the truth here, or is the law this genuinely Orwellian and fucked up|???

Did he say 'the best way'..?
You are a typical leaf prick and the reason why so many people cannot stand Canadians.
Kill yourself for real - really do it

Ask yourself what a cucknadian would do, and then stop caring, because it doesn't matter and fuck canada.

It all started going downhill fast once the "hate" speech laws were passed.

This is Canada. If it sounds unbelievable in its liberal insanity, it's certainly true.

Remember, this is still the reign of King Trudeau II.

>being this much of a cuck/traitor

Just leave this country.

I've always avoided looking into it but apparently they do some creepy shit involving secret courts over here too.
I totally believe OP at this stage.
God I wish didn't, it's got me so angry.

Because there is no such thing as homophobia, thick arse.
Trust you to be gay AND stink like piece of ripe shit.

100% true. Read the bill, the link is in the OP.

he main parts you want to look at are 74(2) [need of protection, includes sexuality, gender identity, gender expression, etc], 74(3) [best interests of child, has the catch-all clause where social worker/judge can rule however], 101/102 deal with stripping custody and giving it to someone, 109 deals with placement, in particular ruling out Christian/"racist/bigot" homes.

74 Child in need of protection
(2) A child is in need of protection where,
(e) the child requires treatment to cure, prevent or alleviate physical harm or suffering and the child’s parent or the person having charge of the child does not provide the treatment or access to the treatment, or, where the child is incapable of consenting to the treatment under the Health Care Consent Act, 1996 and the parent is a substitute decision-maker for the child, the parent refuses or is unavailable or unable to consent to the treatment on the child’s behalf;

>The dick chopping section, where if it is deemed your son is in psychological/emotional suffering, the state will take him away from you and place him in a family (109) where he will get his dick chopped off

>The magic clause is:

Best interests of child
(3) Where a person is directed in this Part to make an order or determination in the best interests of a child, the person shall,
(c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

(i) the child’s physical, mental and emotional needs, and the appropriate care or treatment to meet those needs,
(ii) the child’s physical, mental and emotional level of development,
(iii) the child’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,

> (c) consider any other circumstance of the case that the person considers relevant, including,

>literally any fucking reason

WWIII shaping up to be a monster.

>takes them from gay homes and puts them in gay families
umm haha

Is this real life?

>73% of gays are pedophiles
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Just how fucking retarded are you stormfags if you actually believe this shit?

it's actually that bad
we've sold out our nation to the beast
not even kidding

the only thing keeping us from total collective insanity is that we are peaceful to one another and our standards of living are generally nice

progressive fascism at its most vile
and the politicians pushing it hardest are not even aware of any of the global bullshit behind their own fucking thoughts

ffs, this binary/non-binary kike speak is designed so nobody knows wtf is going on

>I had a biker mate, and for a while we'd go round together using the above 2 methods. one nite we couldn't find anyone so we rode up to hamstead heath, London's cruising area. we wandered about till we saw a cute young asian guy. he was a bit drunk, i think it was his first time on the heath. we smiled, said hello, and led him to a quite part of the heath. i started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants. then my mate pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. i held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. when my mate finished it was my turn.a fter we'd finished we both pissed on him and told him we both had hiv. we left him there, sobbering, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. i still get a hard on thinking about it

> sending your kids to school

You're right, if somebody stronger than you tries to take away your kids you should just let them; and maybe call a lawyer.

Jesus christ canada, you REALLY want to become "Most cucked country of 2017" don't you?!

youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo
what Canada was :(

What would a lawyer be able to do when the ones who took your kid make the laws?

I guess my sarcasm was too subtle.
Thats obviously not what you do, you use force to keep your kids; or die trying.

I was hoping this was fake news.
Official Legislature of Ontario website.

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

Seriously, fuck Ontario and the Canadian Labor Dictatorship.

>totalitarian
Why these faggots fail to call out what it really is. It is anti Christian, anti white, anti normal. Why these conservatives are such cowards.

Germany is not even close to being that fucked up with regards to the family welfare system. After all, all that LBTQ bullshit has not reached us as yet, at least it's not showing in politics.

>ONTARIO

This is land that God has genuinely forsaken. I get that the rural areas arent as retarded, but the entire southeastern corner of it needs to be jettisoned into the sun.

Canada is going to collapse soon. Then, maybe then I can spearhead the new NS party of Canada. Sub-humans better retreat back to where they came from, if they want to live in a safe environment.

fuckin plz nuke this country now

>with regards to the family welfare system
True but you may actually be ahead of Sweden in immigration insanity... literally allowing hundreds of thousands of uneducated, horny, single, can not even speak your language, young men of a different religion, social, and ideologically background into your country AND you are paying for all their support...
GERMANY IS INSANE!

And speed up the decline of the USA? No thanks.

>The US must place sanctions on the Leafs. The Church must place the Canadian government under the interdict.
The church is Jewish, they're fine with this. Christianity is poison, like Islam. The faggots are good goyim, worshiping a Jew God who hates them, and kill eachother in the name of their (((faith)))

> (OP)
>Canada is in competition with Sweden and Germany for most fucked up immigration/family welfare system.
>Come on Canada.. pass a law forbidding men to pee standing up or better yet a law makes it a crime to refuse to allow an immigrant free access to your children if he is having a "sexual emergency"
My sides! I won't be surprised if the kikes pass laws like that

Can someone give me an actual rundown of this article and not some Sup Forums melodrama?

liberals need to go and never return

canada please stop I was just joking

Didn't read but I assume this rule is also in place when two dykes have a boy and try to turn him into a girl?

Or does that not follow the agenda?

Holy shit. Revolution now!

Lol

Nothing, it was sarcasm. Kill the cunts if they try to take them away, no one should be forced from a loving christian family to a degenerate one full of faggots. Even as a man who rejects democracy this is a step way to far.

I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

>Canada has gone full retard in a manner of months, while our system of checks and balances keep us from doing the same in the other direction
I wish we had such a lackadaisical system

Holy shit. Anyone here ever heard of Carol Woods? This woman was complaining about how children were being taken from familes (she was a social worker). She was gang stalked and eventually was locked into a mental institution and nobody believed her story. She finally found a way out of the institution, but then they got people to arrest her under alternate names and identities. It sounds so unbelievable, but terrifying.

This is all terrifying and infuriating.

Canada YOU ARE FUCKED.

Soon it will be illegal to be a cis white male in Canada. Together with the fact that the housing bubble with explode soon, I can safely assume that leafs will be BTFO forever in the near future

>fucking 18 year olds at some point im your life makes you a pedophile

Watch how Child Services will only target white/christian families, while never laying a finger on black/chinese/injun/muslim families

They admitted to fucking 0-19 year old boys

Quite sure rawdogging a 5 year old boy makes you a pedophile.

you are a coward

Did they ever get their kids back?

sick burn

They purposely replaced religion with creed, and don't explicitly define it. The interpretation one legislator came up with was "core religious fundamental values", but Wynne never explained why she chose creed.

Anyways, this way they can't go after non-white/non-christian families because their anti-LGBT views are a core part of their religion, where as secular/christian white families are said to be progressive, and there are lots of 'christian' churches that are pro gay marriage, pro LGBTQ, they have gay pastors, pro gender identity, etc.

Jews are excluded because they have their own Jewish Child Services act lol.

>Implying this is federal

sucks to live in Ontario.

My point is this law is good. Children should not be raised to be homophobic or transphobic.

Damn, basically encourages the fostering of special snowflakes. Creed could mean anything

kek

No, they won't ever get them back. It will take years to drag through the courts, and the kids likely have been placed in a home already. So even if they DID prevail somehow, the judge would still not give them custody because the kids are already integrated into another foster family.

So feed white kid's to fags, but every other shitskin is exempt because they might object?

POZ LOADS

Just keep taking it up the bum Canada
You're bound to love the final results

>Children should not be raised to be homophobic or transphobic.

Yeah... when little 8 year old Jimmy watches "Wonder woman" and says I want to be a hero like her... all good progressive liberal parents start him on a hormone treatment to switch his sex and insist that he wear a dress and be called Jane...
So PROGRESSIVE and PRO HOMOSEXUAL/TRANNY

Ontario Child Custody orders are enforceable Canada Wide and world-wide under the Hague Parental Kidnapping Convention.

Also if your wife moved one day from Alberta to Ontario and filed for custody, jurisdiction would be in Ontario.

You leafs fucking did it. You fucking triggered the shit out of me. Brb, gonna go punch something.

>tfw fucking canada actually incurs god's wrath and ruins it for everyone

a fucking leaf

The entire Toronto metro area should be carpet nuked. Total nuclear saturation bombing with overlapping blast waves. If, after all is done, the bedrock isn't glowing red, do it all over again. It's the only way to be sure.

That's godless

>tfw was going to post snarky day of the rake/leaf meme, then realize USA probably not that far behind on the SJW cuck scale.

feels_bad_man.jpg

And what do you think should be done? The boy should be punished for liking wonder women?