Current propaganda playing on TV3...

Current propaganda playing on TV3. This rich celebrity cunt is saying Ireland must "do more" for refugees in Uganda and 4000 refugees is "not enough" despite us having one of the biggest housing and homeless crises in our nations history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ji2VkOUl64&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=OB-QavAiS5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stannis would not stand for this. Davos is a mad man

The solution is to start killing yourselves to make room for them.

>Captain Cuck from GoT

Funny, he's playing his character irl.

Stannis would burn him at the stake for this. I'm not suprised though. Actors seems to be cucks minus maybe mel gibson.

>uganda
Are fucking ugandans as well suffering from syrian war? Can i claim assylum as well? I'm about as close to syria as they are.

Uganda? How many fucking countries do they have to get through before they get here?

They would be economic migrants, not refugees, going by UN definition.

He's never once spoke of the homeless crisis in Ireland. All he cares about is flooding us with refugees. Here's him talking about our "responsibility" to Syrians on the Late Late Show.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ji2VkOUl64&t=1s

Coming to realize that Africans in Africa and around the world are largely to blame for their own troubles was the start of my "red pilling." It continued by realizing that Western nations, particularly the Atlantic civilization therein, are the only nations which consider "diversity" and multiculturalism to be a good thing. All other nations, including prosperous nations in Asia, are intensely xenophobic.

Nah its a different refugee crisis. They're fleeing south Sudan. Were already taking in 4000 Syrians and now he wants us to take these in too.

He wants us to pretty much fly them in.

THIS IS NOW DESIGNATED EIR/POL/ THREAD
>THIS IS NOW DESIGNATED EIR/POL/ THREAD

Fuck this bastard. Lives in a mansion in some yuppie part of Dublin no doubt.
Also lads, there are currently a load of articles on facebook by the Journal. IrishTimes, RTE, Indo etc, that all have stories on your man in the London attack being from Ireland. Ample time to shill for NationalParty.

This.

Just go to a forum/event he is speaking at and politely ask what is the total s/q feet of his residences (Non-heated space as well/acres) then do the math of how much space per refugee is required to house (Tent space needs to be factored).

After the calculations, ask that you expect him to provide (The number of refugees calculated) space and services to the refugees in need if you care about them so much. Also demand that he gives up his master bedroom and live in a tent outside. Finally demand that he denies all government aide because he can afford what he preaches due to the fact that ratings/buy rates of his show on HBO are high.

Anyone who even talks about taking in "refugees" should be required to take them in themselves. Literally no one actuallt wants them. They just virtue signal because they are unlikely to be personally affected. Gas all liberals

How does Connor McGregor feel about it?

IMA TAKE THEIR HEADS CLEAN OFF

Here's him debating taking in refugees. I think some of those questions were put to him. But i'm to lazy to watch the debate again. The audience was of course biased with loads of them being blacks and arabs who would clap for him after every point he made.
youtube.com/watch?v=OB-QavAiS5A

Don't forget James Woods

Based Davos

>TELL 'IM!!!

I'd say a good portion of Irish celebrities are redpilled but of course they'd never say shit for fear of the media calling them raycis. Take a look at Morrissey who is of 100% Irish descent.