AXE THAT FUCKING JANITOR NOW

THE REDDITOR JANNITOR FUCKING PURGED TRUMP GEN

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE THREAD ON THE STATUS OF THE BOARD PER BOARD AS AFFORDED TO US BY CHINK MOOT

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~~

What the fuck was that? Sperg out imminent, fucking retarded jannnies

shit aint right

Good. You /r/the_donald fags need to take a hint and fucking leave

This is what we get for not volunteering. Assmad children deleting on topic threads.

This
Bless that faggot jannie who does it for free

You fucking retard we created that place and it destroyed reddit.

I never enter the Trump gen threads. I have no interest in them, but I stand with you guys. Axe this dumb shit janny NOW

Nah, you fags are Reddit, and you're incredibly easy to spot.

I fucking noticed that too. I knew this would happen with new applications. It always does.

projecting

This

And in turn its desroying us with all the refugees. Truly a great idea

This.

That jani is too dumb to keep around.

I BET HE'S A KIKE GAS HIM

>Le Awooo!!! ;p
>muh 4d chess haha

Bless that janitor for deleting that Reddit cancer

This.

Sup Forums is fucking cancer as fuck lately. It went from lolbertarianism stupidity to straight up bootlicking over the past two years. Neither of which you can argue with, but lolbertarians are funnier because they actually believe what they say.

Well, I just got off a 3-day ban myself, for discussing a different topic altogether.

Somebody here is scrubbing the polish off the furniture when they should be dusting.

Good, trump gens are not welcome here.

I do not like the new mods. They are deleting genuine conspiracy articles like they are the plague. Some topics are now impossible to discuss here even if they are related to politics.

Think of the franklin scandal.

OUT OUT OUT !!

GET THE FUCK OUT WE'RE FULL NO FUCKING REFUGEES OUT OUT OUT !!

Good fucking riddance.

Get out of Sup Forums and stay out.

>deleting their containment thread

This

Good

Yep. This is what got me a three-day ban. Discussing a "conspiracy."

awooo~

there is literally nothing wrong with Reddit.

Reddit and Sup Forums working together make our movement stronger and helped Donald win the election.

youre probably a share blue shill anyways so enjoy you .05 cents

this. go back to r/the_shabbos

JANNY DELETED THE TRAP THREAD HE HAS TO GO

since when is the trump general an /r/the_donald thing?

Wow... lots of shills using reddit hatred in order to further the plans of the culling of anti globalists.

this, go away reddit scumbags

same goes for leftists in general

>Pizzagate, flat earth, Hillary is Satan incarnate, other Alex Jones-tier retardation

Seriously that shit belongs in /x/.

This is what I don't understand. Why not allow the Trump general and then delete the other redundant Trump threads?

You don't get rid of the pen before herding sheep.

we rule Sup Forums with an iron but fair fist

This. There are all these "Kekistan", "based (insert subhuman race here) guy", etc. It's time for those faggets to leave. They openly either censor themselves or call for the censorship of comments. Pls, just leave with that normie shit.

There is a lot wrong with reddit GTFO

THIS
the general is obviously Sup Forums related even if it's useless to me and deleting it now after all this time makes no sense

>le_divide_and_conquer.kike

Why the fuck would they delete the containment thread? All of Sup Forums should be united on this one.

>he thinks this is going to help

gtfo

Shills and morons who believe them.

kek bye

>implying were not nazis

I wish I could purge you The Donald faggots for free. I'd do it all fucking day.

It's the opposite of a containment thread, it's a cancer thread that spreads to other boards and threads. As soon as the first TG thread popped up, Sup Forums changed for the worse.

your time will come shills

I feel the same about leafs

>evidence of DC officials being pedophiles, something that has factually happened, is somehow on part with satan and aliens

Pathetic

Drumpfkins get lost. This is a Corbyn board now.

Lol

Let's not forget all the shit that was getting deleted when that happening was occurring on the London bridge. I saw shit left and right being deleted for no fucking reason.

i dont see awoo posters outside of ptg. they need to stay in that thread.

purged /trumpgen/? fucking mods are at it again.
>implying we didn't meme The Don into the White House
>leafs btfo
these obvious divide-and-conquer shills are emboldened with a faggot mod on their side
like always they'll be rooted out and we'll get back to shitposting
it's symmetrical, like pottery

I will support the axing of this mod and return of the general only on one condition. Rangeban all awoo posters from now on.

I wish you fucking retards would gas yourself like the kikes you are.

All these fags falling for d&c. Pathetic morons

lmfao
Anyone else notice it's all the leafs who are butthurt? That should tell you something right there

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

this

the shilling needs to end

Lel

Fucked based jannie

This.

Keep The_Dumbald off of Sup Forums.

Exactly. If a dozen leaves and bongs are agreeing with you that usually means something is up. Most canucks on Sup Forums are leftists, and at least half of the britbongs are. The ones on the right from either group tend to be pretty based though

It never was, it's the new anti-Sup Forums narrative.

before r/t_Don got here this place was nothing but a nazi circle jerk who only rigged twitter polls.

Once we took over this place improved 100000x and is now a force to be reckoned with while promoting sane right wing ideology.

I know you shills hate that and are trying everything you can to stop it, but you will NEVER win.

>undeserved deviltrips
I know you've only been on this board a little while, faggot. Why don't you lurk moar before opening that maplehole?

Thanks burger bro

>we'll get back to shitposting

That's the problem--you shitposters need to get the fuck out so we can actually have relatively mature discussions/debates on Sup Forums again.

>Shareblue
>Unironically posting a Reddit boogieman

There has only been one group that shills Sup Forums and that's the JIDF. All of you Reddit cryptokikes need to get off of my board.

>You memed people that don't even know what memes are into voting for him

Fuck outta here faggot.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Well there you go, leaf just proved my point. You homos who constantly post about reddit and post gay shit from there are actually the ones going there and bringing them here. You know that right?

Good. You can stay on your dumb subplebbit and leave us alone now.

MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS
MODS=GODS
>MODS=GODS

>our containment board needs a containment thread

shill

>t.im made of fail and aids and don't know what /n/ is

so shareblue is a janitor now...figures.

Fuck him we want ptg BACK

>Lurk more
>Been here for over two years for many hours a day every day

Feel free to search this image on 4plebs and see how many times its been posted. I just grabbed it from a reddit hate thread but nice try though

Mods on Sup Forums have gotten out of control too.

> Fuck white nationalism
> It's not practical
> Why don't you support faggots like Milo Anons, isn't he /ourguy/?

No thanks T_D. If you are going to stick around (because I know you won't just fucking leave). Try not to be so fucking cringe worthy and anti-pol values (white nationalism/traditionalism). Fuck off with your homosexual glorification (Milo) and your "based Jews"/"based black guy" memes. They have no place here nor are they welcome. You have the rest of the fucking internet for that. Leave this place for us and just piss off with that ideology.

this

This isnt your safe space

The franklin scandal and the Dutroux affair. These events really fucking happened. Elite pedophilia is real, and the intelligence agencies compromising politicians is real. They involve genuine political cover-ups.

Fuck the dutrox affair was disgusting stuff when i looked into it

I don't doubt elite pedophilia exists, so long as there's actual fucking evidence supporting it.

>Once we took over this place improved 100000x
That's why people hate you guys. Moral supremacy is really annoying.

>relatively mature discussions/debates on Sup Forums again.
the the mature discussions/debates happens between the shitposting, faggot
>Shareblue
>Unironically posting a Reddit boogieman
wew lad
newfags need to gtfo
>can't even into memetics
i don't believe that flag, you're definitely a haitian faggot
>two years
gtfo newfaggot

There is a lot wrong with Reddit, though there is also a lot wrong with Sup Forums. Does that mean that all posts made on Sup Forums should be disregarded carte blanche?

I would say Sup Forums is a better site for discourse, but I'll say that I have nothing against the site personally, nor do I have anything against the people who use it.

When I browse Sup Forums I really don't care about what sites someone browses, what the color of their skin is, what they have between their legs, what they do in their own bedroom, or how old they are or where they're from.

The only thing I care about is what they're saying, if their arguments are sound, if their points are valid, and if their sources are legitimate.

Ideas should stand on their own merit, same as posts and people. If they're bad then that should be self evident and it shouldn't have anything to do with anything else.

Though that's just my opinion and I'm sure half of Sup Forums thinks I'm retarded because I just said I don't care about Reddit or niggers or underage or women despite the fact that I just gave clear and concise reasons explaining why nobody should care about those things here.

>is now a force to be reckoned with
14 year old b tard please leave

>Reddit boogieman
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? Shareblue and CTR were proven to exist here and nowhere else, so either you're new as fuck or just a shill.

WE
DID
IT
REDDIT

>general
Kill yourself. This isn't and will never be the Sup Forums way

nice finally
praise the new janitor and fuck off back to r3ddit bunch of faggot

>Once we took over this place improved 100000x
Maybe it became 100000x more reddit, which is goo din your opinion, but it just became 100000x shittier for the rest of us that were here before you. Now fuck off.

>now a force to be reckoned with
leejunfag please go. this is (just one reason) why everyone hates you

I love the how they conveniently ignore the fact that Sup Forums and Sup Forums have made anti reddit comics that are reaching a fucking decade in age by now. If you thing Sup Forums and reddit like eachother you need to go back or lurk more