POOLAND HATE THREAD

Poles are not human. Poland was created when Russians decided to rape some German villagers. Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parents" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Russia ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When Russia defeated Germany, They decided to make Poland their bitch and when Russia collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut..

>Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parents" (Russia and Germany)
Retarded much???

Poland is absent the truck of peace and daily stabbings. Don't hate because they haven't went the way of the typical euro cuck

So what happens when a Russian rules you both?

My wife is half polish and while she is very book smart she has the common sense of a nigger. It's honestly infuriating sometimes.

never change romanians

>romania

Why do the Romans hate the poles?

What's the other half?

I hate Poland because they bad mouth India a lot.
Apart from being Germany's bitch I don't know much about them tho.

POO

Poland?
You mean Germany!!!

you're worse than the self-hating jews

also OP sucks dick, Poland has quite a proud and long history

oh god, what a fucking cringefest this picture is

people don't even know who those guys are and the guy on the right is like 250+ years old now

IN LOO

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

SHITTING STREER

Its just the truth

oh god i hate this fckn country
i hope ill get green card and get the fuck out of this shit xD
and yeah 1488

the paradox is the only decent part of germany nowadays is the rapebaby eatern part

ironic isn't it Hans...?

Say what you want but their one of the only eu members that hasn't been cucked by arabia

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT RUMUNIE PIERDOLONY GO BACK TO EATING BRICKS

we did it reddit

this is how average German citizen looks nowadays

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>Romania

wtf do you want from me i dindu nothign

at least we have sewers in Poland

Okay...who gave the Gypsies some internet?

DIS A POLISH THREAD NOW YOU FUCKING NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER

And roads

And they were asking for german occupation becouse they were killing native germans on the borderline with Germany

Because we hate them
Gypsy and Romanian is pretty much the same thing in Poland