How do we fix Cuba?

How do we fix Cuba?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1860/12/13/news/annexation-of-cuba-made-easy.html
nytimes
archive.is/CrcjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave it alone and make sure Rothschilds never set up shop. It's clearly their lowest priority target of the three anyway.

>only options are (((communism))) or (((capitalism)))
>humans are okay with this for some reason

Remove Cubans

Needs some multiculturalism. I know of some refugees that need homes

>Leave it alone and make sure Rothschilds never set up shop. It's clearly their lowest priority target of the three anyway.

Do you honestly think they won't fall prey IMMEDIATELY if Raul's regime is given the boot?

This, replace Cubans with Spaniards from basque country.

No doubt. I'm just lamenting how (((they))) control both sides of the game. No matter what the outcome (((they))) win

>it's a an idiot thinks the rothschilds own all the central banks except that they don't and that's just a basic fact of admin law episode
>again
Some of you people are really, really fucking stupid.

Annexation. It is 150 years overdue.
nytimes.com/1860/12/13/news/annexation-of-cuba-made-easy.html

Basically the only option is another revolt entirely from within, and that ain't happening any time soon.
Sure thing, (((Hans))). Hopefully Mr. Lewenstein, your boss at JIDF, doesn't see how bad your shilling skills are.

As someone that goes to cuba often I can say there isn't much to change.
It's a rather poor but functioning country.
>good school standards
>the universities are on a high level
>medical care in the population centers is on a very high level, out side of the population centers it's shit but hey you can't expect to find a top tier hospital if you go into the wild in Alaska so there's that
>low criminality
>very low drug usage rate

You can't turn the country into a normal capitalist free market economy as the people don't get how that works and it would turn Cuba into a second Haiti in no time.
Just give it time, the changes from Raul are already visible and it will soon turn into something china like, commie in the name only.

Please remember to archive

>nytimes com/1860/12/13/news/annexation-of-cuba-made-easy.html
archive.is/CrcjI

Tbh Cuba doesn't even produce the best cigars anymore.

Do we want to fix Cuba? Are we caring about that? I'm not. But please. Proceed if you must. Just don't make me pay for it.

Now that the old fucker is dead it will fix itself

Cuban filth is occupying Iberian land..

man that phyrigian cap triggers me so much it's illuminati before rothschilds were even a thing

Remove all the filthy cubans from Iberian land.

basques are goomies. They love how cuba is, and want to make their land as cuba.

Better try with japs/koreans

I am Iberian, replace with Castillian and Leon population.

Send me back with an AR15