I have a dilemma, pol. Do I support the degenerate Zionists of Israel...

I have a dilemma, pol. Do I support the degenerate Zionists of Israel, or do I support the degenerate mudslime zealots of palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCbfMkh940Q
youtube.com/watch?v=izYzuG0Vh2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well for all the (completely valid) criticism of Zionists they at least have a better claim to the land.
The Palestinians have no ancestral ties to that part of the world.

That's why the West should stay out of the conflict and let the kikes and mudslimes kill each other.

neither, stay out of it and focus on your own problems

t. kike

t. British mudslime rat

They've been living there for millennia longer than any Kike currently living there.
What, are you going to defend Muslim occupiers in Europe because they have a better claim to it over their native population (they don't)?

you should support niether, you should just realize the Zoinists are in the wrong not the palestines, tho you should hate the palestines because they are shit skins.

Neither restore the Christan Kingdom of Jersulam and take over the middle east and burn mecca.

Zionism is just better in every way.

Neither

Support a crusade for a new Kingdom of Jerusalem

Well for all the (completely valid) criticism of Zionists they at least have a better claim to the enslavement of the human race.

Says the chav who put a bunch of ushankites inna desert for the chance to china man texas's tea.
The danes finger you

youtu.be/aCbfMkh940Q

You have to be 18+ to post here
>They've been living there for millennia longer than any Kike currently living there
they've been there in most cases about three or four generations, so about the same as the a lot of the jews who've moved back

and why the fuck would I want arabs/ turks in Europe, that doesn't follow what I was saying at all

The only valid answer.

You'll have to go with Palestine
It was there before the fake kykes
And izrayle's first PM, Ben Gurion, openly admitted that 'the Palestinians are the true descendants of the region's original jews'
In fact, the original zyonysts back in 1948 said equally openly that they were 'disgusted' by the European jews' behavior and actions when they landed in Palestine
Ben Gurion wrote in his memoirs how kyke soldiers killed a bunch of people but took a young girl, very young, back to their cave where they ate and drank as they decided what to do with the girl. Obviously they knew damn well what they were going to do to the poor little kids whose family had just been butchered
Anyway, those noble kykes decided they'd rape the girl. Well we saw that coming didn't we.
As Ben Gurion wrote, they first forced the kid to bathe, because you know, rapists like their victims clean. Then they raped her. Then when they'd had their fill, they killed her. Then they dumped her body out in the desert
Those were the grandfathers of the supposed 'isralis' of today. Same izraylies stole Palestinian organge and olive groves. They stole Palestinians bank accounts. Cleaned up big time
They'd already stolen Palestinian houses, Pals pots and pans and even Pals' matresses
Can you believe it. Those kykes were happy to sleep on other people's mattresses
And there are photos online of scabby looking kyke women dragging those mattresses back to the Palestinian homes they'd already stolen in town
Lovely bunch eh?
So OP, go with the Palestinians
You'd want someone to go to bat for you under the same circumstances
and no matter how repulsive you think you find the Palestinians
the alternative gang is way beyond repulsive, and might even be described as satanic

I support his message.

>I have a dilemma, pol. Do I support the degenerate Zionists of Israel, or do I support the degenerate mudslime zealots of palestine?

They're both as semitic as one can be. They deserve eachother.

Why don't you support them killing each other?

Literally the Albert Pike plan for World War III.

I support Israel, I have already decided, but I hate the fact they are so two faced.

Why push immigrations towards the west, while denying it for them?

Fuck boys, cooperate with Europe a little bit plz, can't you do that?

Neither, hate them both, nuke them both

Yeah, because it's such an equal fight, right
With the US pouring billions into kyke coffers and the rest of the world aiding the kykes in every possible way
We love a fair fight, don't we

Support both because they kill each other.

What a load of bullshit
Wash your idiot mouth

jews>mudslimes

How about neither.

But if you had to choose one, it should be iran/shia islam.

Palestinians are the last remaining bit of Israel. Jews are Khazars LARPing as Israelites.

But who shall be king?

Fair fight?
The entire Muslim world supports Palastine. The UN supports Palastine. Half of the Western world supports Palastine.
Israel is a tiny nation surrounded by people that want to kill them. And you say it's an unfair fight in Israel's favor just because we give them some cash? You're out of your mind.

1) Deport Leftists to the Progressive® Multicultural™ Nonwhite® Israel and Palestine
2) Give one Nuclear Missile to Palestine (Israel should have some already)
3) See them have a go at one another
3) Profit

If you build it he will come?

I also support this...

Thanks brother
Maybe, or, OH! I got an idea have the soldiers vote on who was the bravest!

Dont fall for the trap. You dont need to support either.

This

The world stage supports Palastine because any civilized nation disagrees with killing children, bulldozing homes and creating jewish-only racial colonies on annexed land.

You don't have to like muslims to think that's morally outrageous.

Moreover, the entire muslim world minus the Saudis hates Israel, because they tend to, I don't know, destabilize their countries.

Post more red-pill Hugh, pls.

I prefer the jews, but why they want to create "Greater Israel", the middle east is literally a fucking desert, shithole, the weather sucks...

You can shift the argument if you want. I was making the point that the world is against them, so it's foolish to say it's an unfair fight in Israel's favor.
As far as having a Jewish only racial colony being something to be upset about. This is a board with many ethnic nationalists on it. Why shouldn't they have the same thing that people here want?
As far as killing kids go, they dropped leaflets before they attacked to make sure everyone had time to get out. Hamas made people stay and then hid behind them so that they would die and the world would get upset at them.
There are things to get mad at Israel about, but give me some legit things, like the spying or the USS Liberty. And even then it's not much different than the relationship change that the US has had with Britain or Japan after they did terrible things to us.

Nuke them both.

Its pretty impressive to think what they did with just that small piece of land already. Muslims in that region have had the land for centuries and haven't managed anything except killing each other.

Why did they give the Sinai to Egypt, wouldn't that kind of set back their plans?

Support both with weapons and money so they can kill each other more efficiently.

Ignore the bitbongs they are shit at dividing countries,look at Pakistan Bengal and India. Litterally Brits being lazy, and rushing

Israel and Palestine was a fuck it let UN deal with issue laziness.

Ignore all Brit options on middle East they are dumb fucks

>I was making the point that the world is against them
I was making the point that that's for good reason. Let them reap what they've sown. Muslims aren't smart, I'm sure they'll be fine anyway.

>Why shouldn't they have the same thing that people here want?
Because they work against your own interests and advocate for open borders and mass immigration in white countries while creating a full apartheid in their own.

>but give me some legit things
Jewish Supremacy.
Israel's nuclear program.
The things I've already mentioned like their coordinated effort to destabilize and balkanize any region where a pipeline might appear and their effect to establish greater Israel in the name of zionism.
The sheer strength of the Israel lobby in the US.
Their control over our media and erosion of our values.
Their predatory lending practices and financial enslavement via usury.

Support the Muslims user. They'll destroy the kike, the kikes influence will diminish around the world. The world will return to normal (after a little liberal "spring cleaning"). Or just don't support either and be against both of them. I mean, they're both non-white and therefore considered to be sub-humans anyways.

No they don't. They aren't even real Jews you fucking moron.

This tbqhwy. As an Irishman seeing these things happen to innocence strikes a nerve in me.

youtube.com/watch?v=izYzuG0Vh2k

The price is always paid on this mortal plane

It's Israel's land to begin with so the mooslim savages have to go.

no it isn't

"God said my ancestors were here 3000 years ago so you have to go" is not a compelling reason to expel people who have genuinely been there for over 1000 years

the "Israel" you're talking about did not exist until Hitler made it so

"When the council passes more than 70 resolutions against Israel, a country with a strong human rights record, and just seven resolutions against Iran, a country with an abysmal human rights record, you know something is seriously wrong," wrote Haley.

i Support israel.

>Because they work against your own interests and advocate for open borders and mass immigration in white countries while creating a full apartheid in their own.
It couldn't happen without the full support of white people. All it would take is for white people to say, the word, "no" and it wouldn't be an issue no matter what. I look at my neighbors with far more disgust than I have for them.

>Jewish Supremacy.
Everyone thinks their own crap doesn't stink.
>Israel's nuclear program.
Yeah they have one. That they have never used
>The things I've already mentioned like their coordinated effort to destabilize and balkanize any region where a pipeline might appear and their effect to establish greater Israel in the name of zionism.
So what? I don't care what they do to the mohammeds.
>The sheer strength of the Israel lobby in the US.
This is an issue that needs to be fixed. I also look at my neighbors with disgust over this issue for not changing it. I don't blame people for trying to get their way, I blame people for letting them.
>Their control over our media and erosion of our values.
I'm a believer that their are two distinct types of Jewish people. The Rothschild, August Belmont, Jacob Schiff, George Soros, CNN globalist Jew that controls the banks and the media. And the average Jew who lives in Israel who wants to live a decent life. I don't hate America for the things that Democrats do. I just hate democrats. I hate globalists, and I hate Globalist Jews.
>Their predatory lending practices and financial enslavement via usury.
These are the exact types of Moloch worshiping greedy Jews I don't like. We agree on them. I just don't judge all Jews based on their behavior.

u idiot shabbos goy cuck fuck. 56% isn't a meme. Ur Brazil nao. let's see if your Protestant satanism will save you from Tyrone.

Support neither
Israel's and Palestine's existence can only be used to expose jewish and liberal hypocrisy. As long as the conflict exists every argument against white nationalism fails completely,

>The Palestinians have no ancestral ties to that part of the world.
What about all the ancestors that lived there since the muslim invasion?

nuke both, problem solved.

All Palestinians should resettle in Canada so that the Palestinian occupied territories can be returned to the rightful owners of Israel.

They got a fuckload of funding and protection from the US, and there are lots of jews in the US government.

>it couldn't happen without the full support of white people
white people who have been brainwashed by institutions that jews control

>Everyone thinks their own crap doesn't stink.
Not even white supremacists believe every other race on earth was made to be their slaves.

>Yeah they have one
That they established by stealing government secrets and and nuclear materials from the US, and are in violation of the UN's non-proliferation resolution to this day.

A distinction between the average jew and the jewish eilite is fair. However, even the innocent jews reap full benefits that the jewish elite have created for them and do not protest. You don't hear a peep out of the vast majority of regular jews because most are complicit in one way or another.

>white people who have been brainwashed by institutions that jews control
And who lets them do that? This literally couldn't happen if white people didn't sit there and allow it. Brainwashing isn't a magical power, unless used with drugs. It's telling people what they want to hear.
>Not even white supremacists believe every other race on earth was made to be their slaves.
Really?
>That they established by stealing government secrets and and nuclear materials from the US, and are in violation of the UN's non-proliferation resolution to this day.
The spying, I talked about that. That was one of the things I said was legit to be upset about. Other nations have done bad things to us also and we became allies. They do at least consider us an ally. I do care that they took it, there should be some sort of punishment for that. But not from the UN from the US. I couldn't care less about the UN.

>A distinction between the average jew and the jewish eilite is fair. However, even the innocent jews reap full benefits that the jewish elite
That's the argument people have with slavery. That we benefited from it even if we didn't take part. Maybe that's true to some degree? But is that our fault?

Neither.

Winner