What will happen at his testimony?

What will happen at his testimony?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af?source=user_profile---------1-----------
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I cannot comment at this time."

Nothing. If he tries to say Trump obstructed him, Republicans on the panel can just say WHY didn't you report it immediately. Not doing so is technically a crime itself. Also, this:

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af?source=user_profile---------1-----------

He will bring down both political parties in one swoop.
He is the bringer of chaos. Most likely /keksguy/

Cover his own ass by saying he can't comment, but also only commenting on anything that can be used against trump

He'll answer the questions, nothing new will come out of it, CNN will describe his testimony as DAMNING to the Trump administration, rinse, repeat.

Fpbp

Balloon animals and cake.
Also, hookers and self incrimination.

he will say some shit about how it pains him to say this, sniff, but trump tried to obstruct him obstructing justice, there is still no evidence of collusion which is why the have to keep looking

and 80pct of congress will begin impeachment and the media will jizz on their own faces

If he admits to Trump pressuring him then they will ask why he didn't report that to his supervisors. Either way the idiot is fucked.

Nothing. Just like all the other Congressional hearings. Comey will selectively answer some questions, only muddying up the waters more, and both sides will claim victory afterwards. Oh and..
>WATCH Al Franken DESTROY DRUMP in front of Congress!!!!

Absolutely nothing.

As was the email scandal
As too was Benghazi
As was fast and furious
So too will the Comey testimony

They should just ask him about his role at HSBC when they were laundering cartel cash.

Then ask if the banker got the FBI job because they knew a guy elbow deep in laundering cartel cash would never bring up cartel gun running or cash laundering.

nothing at all, but it will be fun to listen to him after getting fired like an ant.

i truly think we are about to witness
one of the biggest moments of betrayal in
the history on the united states.

It's not even obstruction of justice assuming Trump wasn't criminally involved in the Flynn case and trying to cover it up.

You know, I'm feeling really sleepy guys

I think

I think its time to go to sleep

He will say he stands by his original testimony but personally feels Trump tried to pressure him but not enough evidence to require reporting. Its all a sham for the news cycle.

No, no, Stay.

"The happening"...it's gonna happen, just you wait..

no no ignore
go to sleep
thats it just sleep
shhh
(unzips pants)

>What will happen at his testimony?
nothing, there is a reason Trump didn't fire him immediately after assuming the presidency, because if he had done that Comey wouldve never been forced to testify before congress a couple months ago when he stated under oath no signs of collusion nor pressured to stop.

Now that he's a private citizen he can tell them to fuck themselves (and he did as much yesterday in regards to their letter).

Comey also demanded the hearing be public instead of private. This is so he can grandstand but keep saying things like, "I cannot discuss that because it's classified." In a private hearing the members of Congress would be allowed to hear the testimony but with the American people watching he is given an out. The media will use Comey's non-answer as "proof" Trump is corrupt.

>Congress, "Did you ever feel pressured to stop your investigation?"
>Comey: "I can't answer that because some details are still classified"
>NYT/WAPO: COMEY, IN EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY, HINTS THAT TRUMP FORCED HIM TO STOP INVESTIGATION!!!

Nothing.

He leaves the chamber in cuffs

lel

Drumpfy will get exposed and then immediately impeached

I give you the average brain dead liberal.

It will be glorious. The media has been reporting absolute garbage -- like unsubstantiated claims of his memos.

CNN will be BTFO

breaking news and breaking wind

If he had anything damaging to the President to say, the President would claim executive privilege.