SWEDEN HAPPENING

Men start shooting at police out of a vehicle at a random control.

Eventuell greater happening.

Another drop in the bucket, another step closer to Europa's cleansing.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/84eLG/polis-blev-angripna--oppnade-eld-mot-bil

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/t2845853
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seems like it was a random chimp-out by gangsters, and not a planned terrorist attack though.

yes, all of them should still be gassed. it's just that you're factually inaccurate by claiming it's a terrorist attack, or "eventual greater happening" since we have no indication of that would be the case.

Were the gunmen white?

my swedish is pretty poor, didnt understand they were already dead/incarcerated.

but muslims firing at police is always good news for our cause.

I'm noticing a lot of these attacks have been happening in Europe.
It can't be because of the immigration crisis, can it?

sweden yes!

So we get an episode of Cops per year, wow what a happening, kys

you got shootings in your country every day, the motives of the shooters may be different but in the end you got innocent dead people on both sides

no, it's because of racist white police

obviously

>the police were checking on their car when they emerged from a hotel
>they opened fire
>police returned fire
>they're both caught/en route to hospital

google translate works quite well btw

>*bombs go off in the distance*
>this_is_fine.jpg
Never change, swedistan.

that would seem like a fair conclusion - but you know, we're so progressive that we see muslims as our culturally enriching friends.

uncle adolf, where are you? :'(

You have autism :/

um fake news guns are banned in sweden haha checkm8

Apologizing for the brown. Your a good Euro my Sweeti

I don't use jewgle products

you quoted me.

you seem to be implying that I said something like "this is fine". that's not the case.

please read the comments before replying, even though you may have difficulties reading text in a language that isn't Arabic.

thank you doll

so you didn't fill out the CAPTCHA to post?

Wtf I haven't finished praying for London yet

one is never fully outside of the jewish reach

They arrested the suspect Samuel Hydén, leader of the Nordic Resistance Movement.

flashback.org/t2845853

>bunch of nigs killing nigs
>innocent blood
Nope.

There are different turf wars going on all time. I think the most interesting was the time assorted cultural enrichers, a gang called "Kickers" took on the local bikers with mixed results. This video is just a part of the eritrean faction farce.

Thank god, they finally have the madman.

I fucking love this board

He can't keep getting away with it!

Yes, particularly after what he did to London.

Guns aint baned in sweden

jesus where is this, 2/3 of the people in this picture are none white

>convicted felon with an illegal firearm
>innocent

Tensta.

that's what you get when your newsfeed consists solely of alternative truth

Det där ser fan ut som commie blocks i polen

Are the swedish gangland rivalries based on like what ethnicities think of each other in real life or is it all "the christian arabs are good lads, the somalis are good lads, the turks tried to kill my friend's brother, fuck the turks"

Its About drugs. And insulting eachoters moms

I haven't looked deeply into it, but get the feeling most gangs form around a clique of charismatic people, mostly consisting of local people from the same ethnicity. These then fight the other cliques for drug-selling territory when needed. In the eritrean case government agents collect taxes from their expats, and some don't want to pay a chunk of their benefits to the eritrean government.

There's a low to medium intensity war going on between a clique based in Tensta and one in Hässelby a few kilometers away. The Flashback forum has a lengthy thread about who's-who and who-killed-who regarding this. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me.

HEY WAIT A SECOND
GUNZ R BAND IN SWEDEN
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

They're a bit trickier to get than in the US or Switzerland, but are by no means banned. The practical difference is that everyone and his dog doesn't have an AR-15 or saturday night special. Criminals mainly use guns from the balkans.