/sojg/ - State of Jefferson General (Design Our Flag Edition)

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0wFczbAnmww

The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state in Northern California (less prominent, but noticeable in Southern Oregon). The State was first proposed in 1941 and a movement quickly sprung up. However, due to the importance of WW2, the movement quickly died down. Many years later during the 90s, the movement resurfaced. As California began rearing towards a very left leaning blue state, more and more northern counties, fed up with being tossed out and disregarded by the Californian government, began the campaign once more to create the State of Jefferson. This will not only bring a conservative state to the west coast, but put a dent in the democrat stranglehold of California and the west coast in general. Since Oroville, the movement has exploded in popularity, making it the most vocal state separation movement in the US. (Note there is another secession movement in Southern California known as the "State of Jackson", however it is not nearly as prominent as the conservative led movement in Northern California).

Links:

Official Website: soj51.org/

News Articles: krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/state-of-jefferson-supporters-file-lawsuit-against-california/496024228

orovillemr.com/article/NB/20170529/LOCAL1/170529766

modbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/jeff-jardine/article130705049.html

Youtube Videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8mwwjAeUGM&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=LdUIyhD0we0&t=71s

youtube.com/watch?v=lrDWdsjYGeY&t=1s

This edition is dedicated to the creation of a new flag among the usual discussion of the proposed state. The current flag is a gold pan on a field of green with two X's in the middle. These middle X's symbolize being double crossed by the state government of California (and Oregon). However, many people do not like or care for the design, so have a go at making a custom one if you like.

A design from a previous thread

Are those how Republican counties? It would give Dems less guaranteed electorates if N-Cal is split from Cali.

Heavily Republican.

discord link swp3YFF

Lol look at me guys im american
Lemmie just create my own state because muh feels. How about you purge California senpai, would do the world a solid

It doesn't really matter, since most of the population is in Bay Aera/greater LA. Maybe it's be 50 guaranteed dem points instead of 55

>Look at me guys I'm
>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

Yet another design from a previous thread

There's a few more left but I can keep going. Here's another one.

>you don't want words on your flag
>keep it simple
>be creative but not too creative
>symbols are okay

That should help. This is a bad flag.

There we go

Another one

The state flag shouldn't have words on it, it's a crime in vexillology. The seal can have words (obviously) but it looks stupid to have words on a flag, especially state flags.

Yep that is quite a large problem.

Another

>black on dark green

Dont blame me, these are designs from a past thread.

I support the proposition, but I feel like it is merely an endeavor for delaying the inevitable spic invasion. White people don't want to be subjugated by spics, so they are resorting to this rather than confronting the problem hands on. We just need a white ethno-state, and white people subconsciously know it.

this would be good iwht the x'es in the middle

This was actually brought about before the illegal immigrant invasion. This has been a movement since 1941.

Classic Flag

>never will be created
/thread

Fun fact: 80% of California's water supply would be taken by the State of Jefferson.

Here's a picture of Mt Shasta located in Jefferson:

bring some new information

Shasta Lake:

I have already provided information in detail, and I simply stated a fun fact.

Some wineries in southeast Jefferson:

Mt Lassen:

Redding California:

Great european-like climate. You also need to grab that 5 votes in electoral college. That and 5 less for california makes a permament difference.

But here's my advice for OP. You don't need to force that idea on Sup Forums but in your local community, that is if you're from jefferson.

The problem is we need more exposure. Community trips can only get us so far.

I wanna go see Mount Shasta again.

bump

Cool little community there as well.

Do other people think that you are retarded because of your views, do they?

Bay Area Fag here, redpillling normies for a better California. Bay Area is more redpilled than you would think.

I don't know the best angle. Local radio? Door-to-door activism? Local culture fairs? Certainly poster campaign guiding to a well construsted website wouldn't be very costly and hard to do for a start.

>Calling this guy retarded so I win.

You live in Belgium for Christ sake. I live here. I know the climate of this area, and the people here hate California. A majority here very well wants to separate.

soj51.net - Website

Jefferson state

but they still vote blue. It should be a gerrymandering on a country scale. States of jefferson, lincoln+inland oregon, upstate ny, south illinois. Every red bit torn off to use in elections in hopes of stopping your brown people problem.

yeah I drove from LA to Seattle in one day once. The best part of the day was Redding to Shasta valley.

It was too dark when I saw mount hood and the rest. The drive was much more fun too on that part of i5 because the rest is so flat and straight except for coming off the summit into oregon.

Quite a beautiful area isn't it?

I lived in the Bay Area for most of my life (before I moved here). It is NOT redpilled.

yes crossing all those lakes and the river a few times was omg so fun.

I drove down when it snowed around Christmas too and it was like a winter wonderland.

And that's just the mid-part of Jefferson as well. The Sierras to the east are full of wildlife, lakes, and quiet small town communities.

so are you Latin Asian or black?
Answer honestly. Bay Area is so non white

missing a shitload of red counties. fuck SOJ, bunch of pothead weed niggers.

>Niggers
>Overwhelmingly white
>Pick one

Very southeast Jefferson

S'more scenery photos.