Well he did kill Osama Bin Laden. You can't take that one away

Well he did kill Osama Bin Laden. You can't take that one away.

Did he? I thought the navy seals killed him, something that would have happened independent of whoever was president

I especially like how the doctor that made it possible is rotting away in our allies jail.

Not too far off from how much I like the way they laugh at us when we give them billions of dollars in cash money for nothing at all

Which is why they never had his body on display and immediately moved him to the bottom of the ocean right?

Only thing we got was images for literally ANTS.

He did? I thought he sent a bunch of people pretending the whole time while i made a big thing about it on TV

Finding bin laden was an ongoing process from the bush era.

Had mccain been elected president he would have been attributed with getting bin laden.

In short, obongo didn't do shit.

where's the body?

this

Did he tho? Released one with layers and raise your hand if you've seen autopsy of Usama.. anyone?

>Osama Bin Laden

That's a strange way of spelling SETH RICH

where is the proof?

Obama got him. He said so. Word is bond.

8 years and unlimited resources to kill a dude living in metro Pakistan. Success boys.

He kinda looks like jack sparrow in the second picture

>took no pictures or video
>neighbors claimed Osama didn't live there
>literally fed the body to sharks
>seal team killed shortly after
Video exists of:
>Gaddafi's lynching and sodomy with a bayonet
>Saddam being hung
Yet no video exists of the most wanted man in the world being killed, or the aftermath, or him being fed to the sharks..

Osama died in 2002 of complications arising from Marphan's Disease.

Show me the evidence that Osama was killed as the narrative claims (hint...you can't)

I have a conspiracy theory.
>After the market crash of 2008
>Obama rating were pretty shitty
>Death of Osama came awfully close to his reelection
>kinda of helped him win his 2nd term
>Obama is a CIA operative

Also
>intense shilling of book written by Seal Team 6 member on CBS
>navy said they preformed an "Islamic burial at sea" ritual for Bin Laden, baffling the fuck out of Muslims

No proof needed. We have to believe CNN they said they buried the body at sea because they didn't want him burial site to be a pilgrimage site.

You mean killing Tim Osman

>Obama is a CIA operative
I thought this was common knowledge
>Obama CIA
>CNN: CIA
>Osama: CIA
What is happening in the USA right now is a battle between intelligence agencies and most people don't realize it. Believe it or not, Trump and the FBI are on the same "team", Comey actually resigned. The public "firing" was to ease his burden and was planned in advance. Things are getting extremely heated behind the scenes and Comey is getting worried about his family.