WHITE SUBHUMAN TRAILER TRASH TERRORIST IDENTIFIED

WHITE SUBHUMAN TRAILER TRASH TERRORIST IDENTIFIED

YET ANOTHER WHITE TERRORIST WREAKING HAVOC ON NONWHITE NATIONS. /crackdown/ ON THIS WHITE HORROR WHEN?

sage and report my dudes

Bump, faggot. Don't try to hide this

Check this vile white filth posing so casually

This is the enemy we are up against. Entitled terrorist whites who think the world owes them something. Drunk on their white supremacist mythologies

Sup Forums will ignore this
I really wonder why...

I don't know any white trash that watches soccer, let alone roots for Panama. Not white.

>panama
>white

Why does he wear a panama shirt? There's really something deep about this picture....

These trailer trash faggots can't handle a disruption in their narrative

Whites continue to terrorize nonwhite countries and think they can simply get away with it

#NotAllWhites
#RaceOfPeace
Whiteophobes pls leave

>subhuman
>implying subsidiary
That's not how it works when you're the majority buddy, but keep hating yourself and taking it out on white people. Racism won't get you very far in life

I don't think you know what a terrorist is.

Oh man, white subhuman. It must really irk you that nonwhites look straight into your cuck eyes, here in these nonwhite United States, and tell your broke, smelly, stupid, lazy FAGGOT ass that your terror will no longer be tolerated

You think that your white supremacist mythology written by your cuck warlord Hitler simply allows you to murder with impunity but rest assured, the day is coming where this nation wakes up and shoves its collective cock so far up your queers ass that you'll be fluent in cockanese like you bought a Rosetta stone software package

Get ready, cuck

>Panama fan
>White

You fight for the globalist corporate overlords! You are a winner! Keep destroying the last sections of free speech! God knows that only your narrative is legitimate and no other narrative on earth! Fuck those entitled assholes who want limited government and the nanny state to disappear! Fuck all those entitled assholes who detest government intrusion into family life!

It's you, semenface

i see what you did there op

Uh except you want a welfare state for whites only where nonwhites are subjected to slavery

It is nice to see that you have to co-opt Sup Forums terminology and culture. Could it be because progressive culture is dying? Nah!!!

inm wit op fuk terworist an fuk whit peple

MAYBE WHEN YOU START INCLUDING MORE WHITES AT THE TABLE AND START SUBSIDIZING WHITE PROJECTS FOR WHITE ECONOMIC GROWTH THIS SHIT WILL FINALLY STOP.
I AIN'T SAYING Y'ALL DESERVE TO BE SHOT AT BUT I'M GONNA SAY IT'S NOT GONNA STOP WHILE WHITE PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY TOLD THEY AREN'T WELCOME IN SOCIETY

>White skin
>white

Lol

>this thread

>alternate universe where the opposite of what we live in happens

>what semenfaces literally and unironically believe

I honestly dont get the cumskin meme. Shit comes in all types of browns and there are all types of brown people. Only skin color that resembles cum is an albino. Is this just a slur grasping at straws?

Why do you look like you just got hosed down in a bukkake?