How to Fix American Catholicism

How to Fix American Catholicism

1. Restore the Latin Mass to every church
2. Bulldoze shitty modern churches with buttugly Protestant architecture
3. Pay Catholic School teachers more to encourage higher quality Catholic Education at the parochial and private school level
4. End communion in hand
5. All females have to wear a veil inside church and an end to female eucharistic ministers and altar servers
6. Ban talking inside church that is not praying
7. Vet new priests for homosexuality and send homo priests into early retirement or monasteries
8. Give pedo priests the choice of excommunication and punishment by civil law or an honorable death via guillotine
9. Enforce a dress code in church
10. Excommunicate divorced couples until the reunite
11. Promote Latin whenever possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A
youtu.be/5qVMaOrSpK0
youtu.be/_rz7DIGqRHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-AUTfvUvMCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hispanics are the vanguard on American Catholicism, believe it or not.

You don't have to worry about Latin mass, because they'll almost all be either in Spanish or Latin soon anyway.

>1. Restore the Latin Mass to every church
No.
>2. Bulldoze shitty modern churches with buttugly Protestant architecture
No.
>3. Pay Catholic School teachers more to encourage higher quality Catholic Education at the parochial and private school level
Yes.
>4. End communion in hand
Yes.
>5. All females have to wear a veil inside church and an end to female eucharistic ministers and altar servers
Yes and meh.
>6. Ban talking inside church that is not praying
Yes.
>7. Vet new priests for homosexuality and send homo priests into early retirement or monasteries
No.
>8. Give pedo priests the choice of excommunication and punishment by civil law or an honorable death via guillotine
No excommunication. Yes punishment by civil law. No death.
>9. Enforce a dress code in church
Already exists.
>10. Excommunicate divorced couples until the reunite
Can't excommunicate for an action the church doesn't recognize.
>11. Promote Latin whenever possible
meh

whats next genocide all protestants and baptists? i know you want to

This guy

>whats next genocide all protestants and baptists?

Yes, that's a really good idea, Bubba

youtu.be/zIioOvwaT3A

In an ideal world

But America is far too diverse to ever attempt that

America just has to be free for all types of Christians...Ill even give Mormons a pass

I like it

Have you ever been to an American Church
There needs to be a dress code

Dads in shorts and t-shirt
Sons in sweatshirts and jeans
Girls in spandex and long sleeve tees

Its actually disgusting

The shit that pisses me off the most is when old people talk right before mass. You should shut the fuck up because people are trying to pray. Take your old ass women gossip outside

Really? I've never seen that. Only churches I've ever been to say out front there's a required dress code.

Thats half the problem with Mexicans...they aren't Americans and don't even try to be

They are invaders

They are also very superstitious...to a retarded point. I can see why Protestants would consider us to be worshipping idols the way Mexicans behave in church

Is there an online Latin Mass I can listen to at the proper times on Sunday? Or are you guys going to force me to be less autistic and actually go to fucking Church.

Im just telling you what I saw yesterday at mass

The very least guys should be wearing collared shirts

There are plenty online if you are a fucking grandma in a wheelchair

Go to mass dickhead

You might actually enjoy yourself. Its good to get outside the house

it's funny because I was an atheist for most of my life and would've found this appalling, but now I agree completely with you OP
Church should be sacred

Daily reminder that Muricans Evangelicals are worst than mudslimes....all a bunch of kike lovers and false Christians...

youtu.be/5qVMaOrSpK0

Witnessed

>3. Pay Catholic School teachers more to encourage higher quality Catholic Education at the parochial and private school level

Catholic teachers are going to have to start teaching Catholicism to begin with. I haven't been a Catholic for long but one thing I picked up on is that whenever somebody says "I went to Catholic school..." they almost always follow it up with some heterodoxy or heresy. I don't know why this is but it's happened enough times that I've decided to never send my kids to a Catholic school because I want them to actually be Catholic when they get older.

I would personally love to teach at a Catholic School. Right now I only volunteer for Sunday School nearby

The average Catholic School teaching salary is like 30something thousand. Around where I live you need to be making at least 50k to support yourself. If you want a family it needs to be around 90k to support wife and kids.

The pay basically ensures that only single women and Moms can be teachers.

Surprise surprise...women are fucking liberals especially when encouraged by a left leaning church

here in Europe, catholic churches already have a dress code.

lots of tourists try to enter the churches because they forget its primary function is prayer and not sightseeing and are denied entrance because they are dressed like they are in some fucking Safari

>Give pedo priests the choice of excommunication

Only a Catholic

The world's OLDEST pedophillia ring.

Anyone who takes his kids to a Catholic church is really fucking asking for it. You might as well make them Disney Channel background extras and 'hope for the best'.

>Master of the Royal Secret

Is the royal secret that you fuck boys ass?

sounds pretty great actually

The Catholic Church is not a pedo ring. Yes there are pedos in it. Yes there are gay priests. Yes the church is very liberal right now...but the liberalization of the church really only began in the 1960s.

You can't blame an entire organization for what a couple fucked up people do.

You know better than this.

This is the same nigger logic that would have us believe that the police is a criminal organization with a function of shooting dinndus

>Is the royal secret that you fuck boys ass?

Kike or kike lover detected...find another old platitude, Bubba

Only a Catholic?
Get a grip on reality.

Teachers and protestant priests are more likely to be pedophiles than Catholic priests.

So, fuck off and go shill somewhere else.

All the pedos are plants from Freemasons and their overtaking of the church with Vatican 2...

youtu.be/_rz7DIGqRHQ

Yeah in Masonry it actually is

>thinking catholicism be anything again other than the religion of niggers

I can't wait to see the first black pope, it'll hammer the nail down on the term KEKHOLICS

>Restore the Latin Mass to every church

explain that for filthy protestant please

>I can't wait to see the first black pope

Me too.
But just because for once it'd be good to have a Pope that actually knows what muslims are like to Christians, instead of another soft shit like the current one.

Bring back Janie Pawle II and it will fix itself or Benedict 16 would do the work
youtube.com/watch?v=-AUTfvUvMCM

How does a catholic church not have latin mass?

>How to Fix American Catholicism

Poison the wine

because people wouldn't understand shit

In American Churches they basically got rid of the Latin Mass which was said for hundreds and hundreds of years...up until 1960

Vatican II basically turned the Catholic Church over to liberals...and Pope Francis is basically the fruit of this liberalism

Latin Catholics want conservative restoration of the old ways and attitudes

deport spics

It wasn't popular enough anymore, so they introduced the New Coke somewhere in the 60's.

The first sign of a loser is that he tries to adapt to others to be thought of as cool.

Hence people need to be taught Latin

The mass isn't necessarily about understanding what is being said...its about the priest offering up the holy sacrifice of the mass to God

Latin is the language of the church...and having Latin in every church around the world ensures that every mass is basically the same. I could go to France, Spain, Germany, Poland and hear the same mass (except the homily would be in the vernacular)

>wasn't popular enough

Actually it was very popular and worked fine.

Fucking progressives ruined everything. You basically took a perfectly fine...well oiled machine and ruined it

VATCIAN II
A
T
I
C
A
N

II

Liberals, Jews, Atheists, Commies and Progressives hijacked the church and set it on a course for KEKKKKkkkkkkkk

We need to work on trying to convert and unite all of Christianity in Catholicism. Catholicism needs to invest more into building schools throughout North America/South America/ and Europe to ensure a growth within the church. They need to quit trying to pander to liberals and start trying to rally conservatives/middle grounded people around their cause.

Ah ok, yeah that's quite the kikery.

In Germany the mass was in German for several centuries already against the wishes of the Holy See.

The reason why using a dead language like Latin is so great is that the meaning of words never changes.

Think about modern languages and the word gay. Saying someone was gay in 1914 is very different from saying the same thing in 2014.

Using one language also ensures that the faithful can go to any mass and understand exactly what is going on...the only difference being the homily (speech) is in the vernacular

When all of Europe was Catholic...scholars wrote in Latin because it meant everyone could understand each other and share ideas easily.

I love Latin and the old school mass in Latin is 1000x better than our modern fake mass

I guess. The highest Catholic priest in Germany is extremely cucked though. Still WAY better than the German Protestant Church. The German Protestant Church in way to the SJW-left of the average German.

>Mfw I go in jeans and a button up with nice shoes because of comfort.

in= is

>implying Christianity wasn't a ploy by the Jews so that we would be more servile and peaceful to our overlords
>implying you all aren't cucks
All will be made right in the afterlife goyim

>"How to Fix American Catholicism"

How to spread belief in fairy tales.

>Give pedo priests the choice of excommunication and punishment b

1 in 3 catholic priests are pedos, you would cripple the church if you banned them. There is a shortage of priests we need to keep them.

Yes good go- I mean faithful ally. Don't forget to pay your local priest, he needs money for those poor Catholics in Nigeria and Chad. After all, you are a good Catholic, are you not, you know it means you have to pay HAND OVER YOUR SHEKE- ahem I mean donate a dollar for our poor church.

The old priests right now are the worst..and they are the ones in power.

The younger generation of Catholic priests (especially from the Latin groups) are pretty old school and hardcore. Good times are in the future once the old Vatican II liberals die off.

>nice button up and good shoes

Thats really not that bad

Agreed

I bet you these stupid cunts feel great when they give up a couple hours pay to the coffer.

I like your attention to detail. But, you are missing a key point, and that is to rally the base. IF you don't begin to creat a base, either through the generation of dank catholic memes or whatever, then you will not have people be PRE-disposed to your ideas. Simple social engineering bud. Finally, I will say that the liberals in the hierarchy of the Church need to be, 'taken care of', if you know what I mean.

Sure thing

Protestants are the Jewish bootlickers. Catholics have merely gone along with it just since the 1960s.

Protestants have always sucked Jew dick. Protestants are the reason Jews were even allowed in Europe and gained a foothold though banking

Reminder that Catholics allowed Jews to become wealthy by giving them the exclusive right to loan money on interest

Historically the catholics have been the tool of the jews. Nothing positive has ever come from your pagan LARPers.

Here is your Vanguard

>Tridentine Mass Societies
>SSPX
>FSSP
>Possibly SSPV (very radical)
>Ignorant Trump voting conservative Catholics

Its funny because these small traditional groups are the ones putting out the greatest number of new priests, monks and nuns

Give it time...the conservative wing is returning to Catholicism

>historically

lel no leaf

The Protestant Empires were built on Jewish finance.

Catholics kicked Jews out of every European country except Poland. Fucking Catholic Poles ruined it. I think it was because Polic Lit Comm. was multireligious anyway.

pic related is somewhat of a dank catholic meme. However, rather than bashing silly protestants, i propose we bash modernity in all its stupidity. Also, emphasis on the family and future.

Unironically posts Pole. The race that gave asylum to all the European Jews.

Literally what I wear to any official event. Went to my mom's for Christmas and she blew up when I arrived at mass like that.
Would agree with your posts that we need to re-institute Latin mass for all places. Remember going to the Basilica of the National Shrine two years back for a midnight Latin mass on Christmas, quite beautiful.

Protestantism is Catholics who are sick and tired of the Catholic church being a fucking money grabbing scheme.

It's literally a protest against Jewry.

Catholics are Jews.

>Protestant revisionist history

Northern Europe let the Jews stay and then permitted usury to fund their empires and constant wars

The Jewish leech was created by Protestants

Holy shit fucking based. How come I've never, until now, heard of this super based Catholic Priest.

Calvin and Luther both hated Jews. Meanwhile (((Catholics))) bowed to them for centuries. You pagan LARPers are muslim tier.

Martin Luther ate his own shit because he thought it had health benefits

Wow you must not have been paying attention in school, he went head to head with FDR remember?

His anitsemitism eventually led to his demise

I agree in certain respects. But you should also remember that Protestants often become money hungry kikes also, especially when the leasers have children and raise them off of the money from their protestant pulpits.

>Tolerated

Like the Spanish Inquisition?
Jewish money is the only reason why Canada is British fool

thats because the Jews don't want you to know about him. This guys was a leading radio personality around the country...let that sink in for a second.

Shieeett. I went to Catholic school bud. I don't think he was taught in the curriculum.

Damn that quote is incredible

This. These papist circlejerk topics are tiresome because they always end in deus vult garbage, pining away for the pre-Vatican II glory days, and calling any criticism heresy. Same defense mechanism for the last 500 years.

Protip: the church is cucked and it isn't coming back to save Europe. Its future is with niggers and spics in Africa and South America now.

There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.

Have fun believing in leprechauns and unicorns, dipshits.

>How to Fix American Catholicism

Catholicism in America is "done". Mainly because the denomination has become a third world (Latin American) one that looks the other way when it comes to pedophilia.

>Its future is with niggers and spics in Africa and South America now
nope nope and nope. Nice try though, shall i say, shill. You can't demoralize the children of morality.

alternatively, "how to ensure even less people go to church"

Im orthodox I don't give a flying fuck what Martin Luther did. If anything, to me Protestantism is the tiniest bit better than Catholicism and only because it isn't so blatantly about money and power.

Sounds like you are one demoralized Protestant faggot.

God will save his Church and return her to glory.

Nothing can save the Protestants who will only slide further and further into liberalism because they have no central authority or force to do so.

American Protestantism is about Jewish servitude and political correctness. The only exception is Pastor Anderson who gay bashes but even so...he is clearly a redneck and his political sway will only work in the flyover states

>Im Orthodox
>Criticizing Catholicism about power and money

LEL
E
L

Whats it like to be both wrong and brainwashed?

>Catholics
>Jews
I hate this myth that has been propagated by Pagans here on Sup Forums. Roman Catholics do not worship Yahweh, for Yahweh is not the god of the new testament. With the birth of Jesus of Nazareth god was split up into three different forms. The Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit, these three pieces, also known as the holy trinity, make up god.
TL;DR Old testament god =/= New testament god.

The more important question is this- how can we get church attendance back up? We live in this post Christian society, and within 15 years the Catholic population is going to drastically fall as the old faithful die off. I know the Church can recover, as church attendance and spirituality was at similar levels during the enlightenment and napoleonic era and Christianity made a full recovery- but how can we accomplish this today? Without attendance, how much of this other stuff will really matter?

>How to fix the American Catholic Church

You don't. It's called Satans whore for a reason. It's also a church for beaners, Italians, and Irish. If you're white you don't wanna be seen there.

"God will save his Church and return her to glory."

>My imaginary friend who lives in my head is better than your imaginary friend.

Casual Mass = Casual Faith = No one gives a shit anymore = No one goes to Church

Return tradition to the church
Get rid of Vatican II

DEUS VULT

Crusaders killed more white men than Muslims.

Also crusaders let moors rape Spain for hundreds of years and Turkroach rape the Balkans for hundreds of years while doing nothing but picking fights with protestant whites, even when orthodox begged them for help to fight roaches they did not send any help.

Fuck catholics you and Muslims need to die.

the last thing we want is another inner war with protestant/ortho/catho, we have more important issues to deal with, we need to stick togheter unlike the muslims.

americans won't be able to speak nor understand latin since they have no francosaxon roots and i doubt they'll want to be orthodox

a dress code will be hard to apply these days

If the Catholic Church didn't stop the Muslims there would be no more white men in Europe you fucking idiot

>LEL
>E
>L

Orthodoxy is not really about money. There's a lot of corruption on the higher levels, but nobody gives a flying fuck. The meat of the religion is in your local church. An orthodox priest will never ask you for money just like that. Most of them get by with donations or their own work.

Meanwhile I went to a Catholic church for my gf (former Catholic) sister and there was literally a dude walking around with a thing to put coins in. I was told it was mandatory. Then we had to pay for the service.

A local church, that.

>Roman Catholics do not worship Yahweh, for Yahweh is not the god of the new testament. With the birth of Jesus of Nazareth god was split up into three different forms. The Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit, these three pieces, also known as the holy trinity, make up god.

Yes goy, he has a different form and different name, he is totally only your god and has nothing to do with the god he was copied from.

>Meanwhile (((Catholics))) bowed to them for centuries
Why was it then that Jews kept running away to protestant countries?
Why was it that all that Luther and Calvin did was big talk and not action while Catholic mobs and the Inquisition did the actual work?

You protestants need a reality check before opening your mouths. Seriously. All that comes out of it is pure trash, which has to come from pure ignorance, the question being wether this ignorance is just that or the fruit of of your churches, and if that's the case, why are protestant churches still so fucking obsessed with the catholic church.

>inner war

These changes only have to do with the Catholic Church...which in America has gotten way too liberal.

The church is female it needs to be run by real men of tradition. right now its run by soft liberals and actual homosexuals...which is repugnant.

No red blooded American male actually enjoys going to a modern Catholic Mass. It reeks of gayness and old women. Stupid ass songs. Effeminate priests. Old women in positions of power. Its totally emasculating.

Back to the tradition of our forefathers we go

Let the numbers drop. We don't need fake Catholics

Khan Tervel also stopped the mudslimes from murdering all whites, he was pagan.

Wtf I love paganism now

The Catholic church is a pedophile cult.

Topkek projecting your insecurities here, it's like you actually ignored the past half century (or more) of raging catholic liberalism.

In fact American Catholics have been cucked since the first micks started pouring out of the boats and getting shilled by Tammany Hall. Now they're even starting to slide on abortion lel.

And good luck when your central authority, (((popery))) is gleefully fueling the cuckoldry

Catholics let moors rape you for hundreds of years you stupid cuck, instead of helping they attacked white nations like Germans for being protestant and not worshipping satan like them, catholics are jew puppets.

>10% tithe

This is to pay for the upkeep of the church. To pay to feed the priests. To support the mission of monks and nuns around the world.

The Catholic Church does more good with that money than any other organization in the entire world.

Individual Catholic priests are never rich. You will never see a priest, monk or nun with a fucking rolex and a fancy car. It just doesn't happen.

But it does happen with Orthodoxy...you guys were a wing of the Russian government propaganda machine

What the fuck are you doing being Orthodox in Belgium?