Why have race relations gotten so shitty in the U.S. recently...

Why have race relations gotten so shitty in the U.S. recently? I was just looking at some old videos of high school in the 80's and 90's and holy shit is it different from high school now. What fucked up our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The moment Obama said a criminal "could be my son" comes to mind.

Not to mention the years of social engineering by cultural marxists to divide the country by race so they can enact their bloody revolution.

because of identity politics
>calle calle

Jews spoke, we listened.

But what caused the surge in identity politics in recent years though?

social engineering by cultural marxists to divide the country by race so they can enact their bloody revolution.

We tried being civil. But whitey never gave us a chance.

Who could be behind this? I'll give you a hint, it starts with J and ends with western civilization

Welfare reform and globalism absolutely fucked the black community

Ok I want to have an actually conversation about this though

Want to know what caused the surge in identity politics? Jews did. Also TOO MANY PEOPLE. The more people you try to cram in a small space with limited resources, the more everyone will chimp out.

There's not necessarily that many more people in the U.S. between the 80's and now

C'mon
you know who's responsible

king nigger inciting violence by supporting black lives matter and turning his back on this country's police. I truly believe he will go to hell for those 5 officers in dallas.

They chose to be fucked because it was easier to be the victim (see Tawana Brawley, Rodney King, etc)

It wasn't always like this. They embraced the easy route of no accountability

If black lives matter went to Israel George Soros would remove their funding

Because niggers and spics have gotten uppity
The race war is upon us

The sneaky Asian bastard played the race card and claimed to be a Yo boy from Chicago

Jews trying extra hard recently

Because multiracial societies don't work.

Proof:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

>decline of education (no child left behind, less white classes, higher influx of non-native English speakers)
>decline of academia in the pursuit of higher earnings
>increased isolation from direct social contact
>breakdown of community
>breakdown of Christianity (not a christfag, but I grasp it's worth)
>flatland white population
>all population growth in America (all world wide) is non-white (lower IQ)
>cultural, religious and ethnic diversity breeds strife and non-whites have significantly higher rates of aggression, xenophobia/in-group preference, less empathy and reduced cognitive ability that allows for long term planning
>media is allied with globalists and jews (a little redundant, but not 100% overlap)
>euros invited in a plague (islam), even if the US did create it
>8 years of a race baiting president and race baiting media

>Homogeneous communities become strong
>Homogeneous communities expand and conquer surroundings
>Homogeneous communities expand so much they become heterogeneous communities
>Heterogeneous communities either then mix together to become a new Homogeneous community or they fight each other and break apart.