Kairos Diversity Recognition: the newest Jewish trickery

I'm pretty sure the trending "Diversity Recognition" on kairos.com is yet another Jewish trick. I gave it photos of myself, and they say I'm mainly white, but with other shit mixed into me a little bit as well. And yet when I give it photos of East Asians or niggers, it's 100% Asian and 100% black respectively. I even posted a picture of my friend who's half East Asian and half South American, and they say he's 100% Asian. Look at pic related - a mixed black guy who looks mainly black, but clearly has some European admixture, somehow yields a "100% black" result, but pretty much every white person you show them is slightly mixed in some way.

Also what the fuck is "Hispanic" supposed to mean? Mediterranean European? South American? The people living South America right now tend to be rather mixed, so why does that count as an ethnicity of its own?

Maybe I'm stating the obvious here, but I'll say what I think this is: a Jewish ploy to encourage miscegenation. They want Europeans to be under the impression that their ancestors race-mixed here and there, so it's no biggie if I do it lol! It is the current year after all... don't want to be a bigot...

I'd never heard of Kairos before, so I was surprised to find this trending. I tried to find who started the company, but with no luck. I would bet some money that it's funded by (((them))) tho. If anyone can find any information on who started Kairos and who's funding them, that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's an intelligence shell front.

Facial recognition software.

They make a new one every few months, and you tards play in the honeypot.

>giving facial recognition software your personal data
You're a fucking idiot

>You're a fucking idiot

Everyone has to learn somewhere, user.

This. Sending photos of yourself to strangers is stupid. If you want to know what race you are, take a DNA test.

>take a DNA test.

Unless you have special DNA, in which case you really shouldn't help the Rothschild banks.

Exactly, I'm from Eastern Europe and they said I'm 15% Asian and 15% Hispanic. What?

>Sup Forumstard finds out he's not white
>blame it on the jews

Haha nice one Ahmed ;)

>100 percent black
That machine is faulty, American blacks have 30% white DNA.

Sorry you're a shitskin OP.

Don't sign up to facebook - don't give them your diary and a list of all your friends and interests.

Don't have your DNA tested out of curiosity and leave it on a fucking huge database.

Don't post your face into a facial recognition engine.

Don't give any info away, what the fuck happened to internet users.
Don't give anything voluntarily, not your real name and address or even country in email accounts, nothing.

Yeah, submit concrete data about yourself so you can be tracked for life in any part of the world.
Perfect.
Don't forget to do the "what do my dental records say about me" online quiz, and the "do my fingerprints mean I'm a faggot???" test circulating on facebook.

They normalized the sharing of all information for affirmation.

People basically have a compulsion to post personal things about themselves now.

I find it pretty strange.

It's not a big deal for me to send them my face, since I'm on facebook already. Maybe you folks disagree with that, but I've got it already so it's too late to delete. and it's useful for keeping in touch and getting my work out there.

if you looked at me you would say-that is one white fucker. im blonde/blue and a first gen burger from n. yurop. i decided i would try it for lulz...it said i was everything with a little bit of white. definitely some mongoloid pushing narrative there.

A lot of us are tinfoil off the grid types that don't agree with the state of sharing (specifically because this sharing isn't solely user to user)

Post a pic of Trump

Exactly.

Fuuuu

Seriously tho, get some normal-looking people that aren't posing for a professional photo, and watch how it's never 100% white.

And take a look at pic related.

Surely the constant red pill on here should be "never give any real info on the internet"

20 years ago, that was still the standard.
25 years ago, it was universal.

Foolishly, I thought that people born into the internet, rather than merely forged by it, would understand these things automatically.

You aren't seeing the long term consequences.
You can stop and delete what is there, it becomes less useful with time. That's the thing about information.

we need one that detects jews so we can find out of someone is a jew right away

Tracking you as the bot posts this.
Even your faraday cage won't save you.

Already passed the 6th proxy.

Look for a large nose and absolute amorality.

user, I stopped caring about obfuscation after Seth Rich was killed.

I want to be found.

What if I want to be well-known :)

>b-but j-jews a-aren't white guys..?

It is becoming easier to stay unknown, if you've always been like that.
As more things arrive to track, simply by not using them you can stay 99% unknown.

Cameras are the only problem, but solved with a baseball cap as you've seen.

Why did you run your proxy through Nantucket. Is that a joke?

Then give a few years of footsies to old jews.

Looks an awful lot like an insect to me.

another data-mining attempt. So obvious.

:^)

The fuck is a footsie

Ov vey, this antisemitism must not stand, shut this down!

I show up as 100% white. You're just not white enough.

Also it's not science for fuck's sake

Anyways NSA/JTRIG here's my manifesto

youtube.com/watch?v=EfzJRwdyGe4

>1% Hispanic
absolutely haram

This is so obvious, and as usual, Pol falls for the most simplistic Jewish tricks. Fucking get with it dumbasses.

liars

>Giving a face recognition software from (((them))) your face
This place really has become reddit.

OP nails it.

Difficult to be a purist if you're not pure.

Don't be stupid, everyone knows it's an artificial intelligence and is prone to making mistakes. If you think people will go "wtf i'm 2% hispanic 1% asian i love diversity now" you might seriously be underestimating your fellow human being.

Has anyone gotten 100% Other?

kek
smartphones are hispanic now

they're lying Barron is 100% white

lol

>implying they can't triangulate your position using your smart phone, GPS, known address
>implying they can't take a high definition picture of your face from space
>implying they can't use CCTV+hash recognition to pinpoint your exact location at any given time
>implying that they can't watch you through your monitor

oh no i fell for the cia psyop!!! now they can find out what i look like!!!

noooooooooo

>What the fuck is "Hispanic supposed to mean
THIS ^^^
Hispanic is not a race, and not all hispanic countries have the same dna make up
For example, the Chilean dna composition is 51% european, the Mexican one 30%, the Uruguayan one 92%, the Bolivian one 5%, etc.
Apparently hispanic means mestizo, whicb is retarded since not all mestizos have the same dna make up.
Also look at pic related, the face composite of an amerindian

Pic related is an italian.
I tried the pic on kairos and got less than 80% white

To be fair Italians live near Africans and Turks so it's not unreasonable to suggest that quite a few are slightly mixed

Yeah but it said "hispanic"
Again, wtf do they mean by hispanic