Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Melbourne

What is this Melbourne meme about?

>Melbourne meme

yeah what was it it about

>yeah what was it it about

Melbourne is where all the lefties live.

and they have yet again, allowed these savages inside nation.

Islamic State has claimed the man responsible for a two-hour siege in the affluent Melbourne suburb of Brighton last night was “one of its soldiers”.

The terror group claimed responsibility for “the executor” of the Melbourne attack through its Amaq News Agency.

It comes after it was revealed the man responsible, identified by the Herald Sun as Somalian-born Yacqub Khayre, 29, previously faced court over a plot to attack Sydney’s Holsworthy army barracks in 2009.

he was somalian, probably in the apex gang.

Just another troubled youth.

so it is a meme

>Yacqub Khayre
topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g

If no one saw the bullets go in I'm betting Peekay Truth will have a video up on the hoax already

Nice

if you dont know yacqub its a false flag
>if you know him your a shill

Nothing to do with the noble religion of islam lads!

I drove past this event last night and I had no idea what was going on but police cars were blocking some roads. I did see this weird guy standing in the middle of the road pointing a camera on a tripod. Only the camera was weird and super high tech like some kind of laser or something. Unfortunately I didn't get a good look. He was in his 40's balding with some tactical vest on.

ISIS is such a meme hahahaha
If some looser muslim can't stand his looser life anymore and goes rampage ISIS roles around and say WE DID IT FEAR US WE'RE EVERYWHERE
Hahahahah

It's the same like we do with WE DID IT REDDIT

none of those people are even white

Guy was on parole, had been investigated for terror-related shit but passed, on "watchlists", etc. etc.

Still managed to kill one guy and shoot three police (none fatally) before being killed himself.

>ISIS is such a meme hahahaha

Stop ruining my continent Dieter. Please just hold your breath for half an hour.

>if i crashed my car isis would claim it

*gets gilded*

Ahmed, please.

Krauts have better grammar than that