Why are gay men being drawn into the alt-right?

archive.is/B4Wja

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_nationalism

Since around 2010, some (though by no means all) groups in the leadership of the white nationalist movement have been inviting out cis gay men to speak at their conferences, write for their magazines, and be interviewed in their journals. Donovan and O'Meara, far to the right of disgraced provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, are the white nationalist movement's actual queer stars. But there are others in the ranks, like Douglas Pearce of the popular neofolk band Death in June. And there are many more gay men (and some trans women) who have been profoundly influenced by two white nationalist ideas: the "threat" posed by Islam and the "danger" posed by immigrants.

Donovan tries to sugarcoat his own racist beliefs when speaking to his main fan base, gay men who like his macho looks and straight men from the "pickup artist" culture and the manosphere who are desperately trying to learn from him how to be manly. Instead, reverting to the other half of the Nazi playbook, he prefers to highlight his hatred for "effeminacy," feminism, and "weakness." A beautifully muscular man of 42 who has perfected a masculine scowl in the many photographs of himself he releases on his website and Facebook page, he functions as beefcake for the neofascist cause. He’s parlayed his butch allure into a brand, earning money from a line of T-shirts and wrist guards that say things like BARBARIAN and a series of books that seek to instruct both straight and gay men in how to become more masculine and in particular, more "violent."

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
ibtimes.com/homophobia-linked-repressed-homosexual-arousal-authoritarian-parenting-435780
nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't even like faggots. But can you blame them for switching sides when liberals embrace the ideology of homosexual roof tossing?

At worst we'll just give them a little electro shock therapy. They'd probably enjoy that, coming from well dressed Hugo Bossians with good hair.

>why are gay men attracted to the ideology that opposes the groups that want to stone and kill them

Maybe because gay people aren't like other minority groups that want things handed to them.

They don't get a step up in the workplace like black people or women and have to work for what they get.

And Europe is intent on mass-importing an ideology that literally throws them off roofs.

To be fair I don't even mind fags all that much as long as they're men about it and not those sissy stick-people who wear makeup.

Muslims are our enemys, and Natsoc stuff is hot.

Gays should be masculine. Feminine men should transition and become women. You're right, user.

Also, Donovans writing basically contains absolutely nothing regarding his sexuality.

Unlike leftists who push their fetishes to the front and center of any discussion, whether it's relevant or not.

Will there be a great schism in LGBT?

How about liberals stop gushing about how "peaceful" Islam is and how great Muslims are and maybe they'll keep the gay vote.

I'm gay and I vote as conservative as possible because it's not the governments job to force people to like me

Also liberals just want to import a bunch of sand coons that want to throw me off a rooftop so fuck them

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/2hYYj

Of there's one thing fascists love more than anything else it's definitely faggots

Islam is strongly against LGBTQT2SYMCA.
Hitler was highly likely to be a closeted homosexual.

If anything, the alt-right was made for homos.

>excluding binary-upholding trannies
You get the bullet.

Honestly you're fucked if you're gay, pun unintended. The liberals just use you as a virtue signaling ploy much as they use niggers and other minorities. But if you think the right won't turn on you the second you're not useful anymore you're an idiot. Conservatism is and always will be staunchly anti-gay.

That's p much what you get for being mentally ill though so I don't mind it.

Because gays love man, and they are also men. Gay men like masculinity, and they want to protect it. Men need a greater purpose to fight for. If you want to be really simple. Why is it a surprise?

its funny how they accuse the (((alt right))) to brainwash people because they would be no other way anyone would agree with them otherwise why they openly brainwash thousands in universities. fucking hypocrits

I'm feminine but I'm the only me.. it's so hard being a small cute blue-eyed boy in a cruel cruel world...

You're living my dream.

tfw no big strong man to protect and help

Because fucking traps is Patrician (and it totally isn't gay I swear)

Wtf

This shouldn't be new.
The left sees Milo as the Queen of the Fascist neo-nazi alt right.

They are afraid because they are attracted to feminine features, if a man holds them their sexuality gets challenged.

I'm confused by your post.. what is your dream?

who makes all this gay ass art of sub-boards kissing each other? Especially Sup Forums and /lgbt/

FAGGOTS DIE OF AIDS ALREADY

>being a small cute blue-eyed boy

>hitler a closet faggot
what? mind giving a source on that?

wtf now even gays are fascist.

Because gay men who don't prance around like dipshit scum at pride parades don't want to be associated with them. They'd rather act like decent members of society rather than trying to make themselves feel important because they like men.

I think masculine fags are our natural ally. I'm OK with the gays, they just can't be brainless SJWs.

you want to be that? I'm not a trap user.. I'm just naturally gracile..

>(((Minkowics)))

And that'd bad, why?

>Panama
Don't make us come back there.

user I'm confused.. do you want me or want to be me?? I never said I was.. gay.. I just.. I've liked different people in my life, some of them were guys..

Repressed get out of the closed allready

ibtimes.com/homophobia-linked-repressed-homosexual-arousal-authoritarian-parenting-435780

nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/homophobic-maybe-youre-gay.html

If nationalism has any future, it'll give up on considering homosexuality a bad thing.

>Why are gay men being drawn into the alt-right?
The left pretty much used them as a shield and personel army for the past 8 years or so, and practically forced them to be left, having an absolute shitstorm if they're not left enough. That and a lot of the LGBT community has long abandoned them for being men or not being trans. Basically a lot of them woke up and the left hates that, so of course they are leaning more towards the right, that and many Islamic terrorists want gays dead, the left doesn't want to fight islamic terrorism because "That's islamophobic, they're a religion of peace! Just isolated incidents! Let's import more!", and will pretty much silence anyone who suggests otherwise. The right actually has the balls to call it out.

fags are essentially alpha females

I'm manipulating/seducing one in my yoga group, he gives me incredible leverage over all the females and none of the men can call me a faggot or I get to dumptruck their vegan pussy asses.

Overall hes pretty tolerable. I won't fuck him but I do enjoy his idolization of my hyper masculinity.

I'm gay and NatSoc. I hate the hedonistic gay lifestyle and prefer a more traditional and wholesome enviroment that is safe for children. I was corrupted but its not too late for future generations if we act soon. I am masc acting and i am totally accustomed to, and do not mind staying in the closet for the health of society.

Could we please? I volunteer as first transsexual governess of the Panama Colonies. I swear to uphold the constitution and serve out regular lashings to the native population, to keep the peace

We will establish the Golden Circle yet!

Us gays are thinking gays. Conservatism makes sense and can be defended with reason. Liberalism is a fairy tale - only white men are intelligent enough to understand. Unlike women and niggers who want free shit at any cost

Is it just totally unfathomable for these reporters to think that some gay people are right leaning to begin with? No one recruited me over, there wasn't some big welcome party and none of us were drafted in.

The hedonism of those who obsess over sex... when life is about brisk walks in forests as beams of light peak through. Self-actualization through expressions of art..

They are useful idiots to eventually be purged. Hell do fascist kids these days not even know about Ernst Rohm?

I can't imagine that a subculture that likes masculinity as much as gays would put up with the third-wave feminists forever.

Being herded in a forced labor camp is the ultimate gay fantasy.

Like a dude ranch.

...Dudeschwitz.

Only anti fag parades.

Its ok to be gay if you arent obnoxious about it.

Just because you are a pillow biter doesn't mean you have to be a commie.

because they are all disgusting fat hairy homos who are into smelling bad and shitting on their dicks. they all have fantasies of puking bile and then eating it back. they are also canadian.

>the nazis are stealing our gay vote slaves!
>the gays have political options now
REEEEEEEEE

>usa
>sweden
>germany
why are northern yuros so gay?

>Being Homosexual is against Western Tradition and Values

Just go back to being a fake Family man and stop your degeneracy on the streets, think of the children that see your Homosexual acts on the streets.

Actually.. hispanics and blacks have a higher likelihood of being homosexual than whites.. look it up amigo

They are naturally servile and like getting fucked in the ass by their government. If only the entire world could be like the enlightened Anglos.

>USA
>Northern Europe
You're dumber than a sandnigger, user.
I've never used my feminine penis to penetrate anything before, but I think exceptions could be made for you.

There sure are a lot of trannies and gays using pol.

And that's totally okay.

I don't agree that any form of sexual perversity is morally right, but what they do in bed just ain't my business.

I smoke, and toke. They might not see that as morally right, but it's my prerogative to say fuck off - it's my business.

I'm bothered about external things that get in your face and ruin our lives like mass colonisation of the west by savages.

The left can cry because they think they own faggots - but I'm sure faggots will have a much better time hanging out with big strong men like me than weedy little cucks like ANTIFA

Because I want a return to a culture that values strong men. Not weak, effeminate shemales.

Because they want straight men to notice them.

I noticed, and I'm not interested.

Because gay people aren't faggots. Faggots are the gay man of the left.

They take their faggotry and the seep in it, they wrap themselves in the cloak of faggotry and live it like a lifestyle.

Then you've got men who are gay and I have no idea how a gay man can look at the absolute insanity of the left and go "Yeah, my people."

>And that's totally okay.

Trans are not welcome.

Meh. Don't repress your sexuality. Just don't become one of those SJW identity politics obsessed gay's who think their alliance with the multiculturalism loving left will mean they won't get attacked by horde of Muslim's. Preferably, go for conservative gay men and live like normal couples.

> oh get a fucking country first if you want to sit at the big-boy table, sweetheart. our countries are FABULOUS - and yours? a pile of SHIT

Soooo.... no one mentions Orlando or Pulse Night Club?

Alt-Right is what you become when you can see what is happening right in front of your face.

Yes we are. You're just confused by the gender-trenders you see on tv. Those are not trannies. Those are faggots.

By our very nature, we tru trans are impossible to exclude.

Alt-Right is really just a collection of centrists who woke the fuck up.
When the left shifts the center so far with their lunacy of course centrists are going to look pretty far right.

I like how the author attempts to invalidate the core argument of the alt-right:

We oppose the regressive-lefts absurd narrative that muslims are just another tolerant group of peace loving people who can live in harmony with the LGBQ(wtfever) community. Instead we point out that Islam, even in its non-extremist form, treats gays very, very harshly.

Gays might be degenerate but, by in large, are smart enough to figure out that we are the only ones standing in the way of them getting thrown off buildings for Friday prayer fun-time.

No, you guys are fucking weirdos. Go hang out with the L's, B's, T's & Q's or whatever the fuck the acronym is. Gay guys want nothing to do with your type.

Gender-Trenders are weirdos.
I'm just a 5'2 girl with a half-inch penis.
You'd never know without me showing you.
:)

I really don't understand the hate Sup Forums has for gay men who are otherwise upstanding members of society.

this to be honest. Fags have a place here. Just don't fag it up. No dykes allowed either.

Remember when people said the Dems would lose the gay vote after they finally passed gay marriage? I guess its coming to fruition.

You are mentally ill and will most likely end up killing yourself.

>They'd probably enjoy electro shock therapy
Well if the mummification party story is true that would be a clear indicator that that is in fact the case.

I don't know, maybe because being called a fag once in a while is not that bad compared to being beheaded, thrown off a building or BTFO by the savages that the left keeps welcoming?

Gay men are breaking the chains that were forged by their lesbian feminist oppressors

>posting lauren, who is friends with my hot tranny ass in real life
oh the irony, darling
muah

This. Conservatism recognises that the core of a healthy society is healthy families. Human decency is also valued, and public order.

Fag parades are obscene, and serve to publicly normalise what is essentially an extreme fetish.

Keep it underground in bars and clubs nobody gives a damn if you like to fuck guys in the ass or have chicks shit on your face. Everyone knows it weird, nobody is gonna kill you for it (inb4 islam) just keep it to yourself.

Because when the choice is between death and not getting to marry, it's no contest.

I 100% believe gay communism like bill C16 and harassing that orchard guy is done partially with the intention of making society hate fags and trannies just in time for the Left to embrace full Islam. We should push this narrative.

GOYIM NO!

I grew up in Northern Ireland in the 90s. Being gay was not an option. No one knows from home. I've had a few girlfriends which got me off the hook.

When I moved to England there were more openly gay people but I didn't like the culture. English culture is fine but gay culture isn't. It wasn't men loving men, but men loving boys. Men loving drugs, men loving horrible nightlcubs. They were nearly all left wing.

For whatever reason I felt safer in a hard Loyalist area of NI, where I could have been killed if anyone found out, than I did in London. I could control it at home. I worked in a factory and went to night school, played rugby and went to the pub. In London I was exposed to stuff that horrified me. Things I couldn't comprehend like drinks spiking, bug chasing, drug use and the obsession with younger men. You react to that and the leftist politics. Women that picked up on it (very few) saw me as their gay friend and would assume I liked gay things.

tldr i would rather live in secret among right wingers than openly among left wingers

Because Gay men have the least reason to kowtow to women. They're smart enough to know that Islam and Gayfolk don't get on.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homonationalism
There has to be some shitty word for every kind of ideological stance, right? And a wikipedia article, too, I guess.

>We
fuck off

No, stay there, you flaming faggot.

i know. negroes and mestizo mutts are pretty degenerate

MAYBE BECAUSE THE LEFT IS IMPORTING SHITSKINS WHO HATE GAYS?

Maybe a fetish?

Is Donovan White Nat? Haven't paid enough attention to him but I head his interview on Milo's podcast and he was more or less mocking the alt-right and politics in general. He seemed to advocate for a non-specific tribalism - ie find your own bliss and gang and don't try to change the world - let alone founding a White "ethnostate" (which the alt-right insists is their primary goal).

Well, muslims do want to genocide them.

>milo the nigger cock sleeve
>white nationalist
nice try jew

White Dude here.

ooooookay hotshot... Hyper Masculinity?

So you're going to shag some fag ass because he idolizes you?

There are millions of women who love alpha guys, I fuck at least 3 different women at any given time during the year. There is no excuse for faggotry. It's degenerate and unhealthy behavior.

>yoga group

And this is why we will continue to grow: we have reality on our side. The left is losing because they don't have a believable narrative.

The best analogy is that, once upon a time, western civilization has some issues that needed addressing (not actually my opinion, but for arguments sake, go with it). Liberalism and progressivism was the medicine that addressed those issues, but now that those issues are resolved, the medicine itself is killing the host civilization. The problem is, many are addicted to the medicine of unchecked political correctness, victim coalition building, social justice and other horseshit that is concocted to justify outmoded progressivism. As the lefts prescriptions become more and more toxic, the more vitriolic and shrill the left will become in demanding we accept them which in turn drives more rational people away.

Nothing can stop this because the left literally is killing itself (and risks killing all of us) trying to fix problems that don't exist or creating new problems to fix.

WHY ARE ALL THE GAYS TURNING TO THE ((((((correct)))))) SIDE?!?!?!?!
>look to the alt-left
>furries can have sex in parks without discrimination
>extreme feminists want to destroy all the men of the world
>people getting into university over an essay about BL(D)M and pizza

Dang Sup Forums, you got me. Snared me into your trap of fascism.
Seriously though, fuck the media for blaming the alt-right. It's the lefts' fault for being so fucking mundane and retarded with their arguments and ideas that made me come here. Gimme some therapy, I wanna be normal.

First thing I noticed
>(((Minkowitz)))
What have you done to me Sup Forums

They've only been exposed to the obnoxious leftist identity politics intersectionist obsessed pro multicultural ultraFags who have an alliance with feminism and post modernists. Based gay's like Milo are accepted here. Redpilled Gay's have to make their voices heard.

Gays = manly homosexuals, mostly center or right-wing, mentally stable
faggots = girly attention-seeking homosexuals, mostly left-wing, mentally fucked

Gays are ok people and shouldn't be excluded in any way or form if they're against the leftist emasculation of western civilization.