WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT RIGHT-WING CENSORSHIP?

Why do right-wingers accuse the Left of censorship and silencing dissent when they are guilty of it themselves?

>Go on cripplechan's Sup Forums, debunk this or that claim about refugees, boom... BANNED!
>Go on YouTube, debunk this or that claim about "Cultural Marxism", boom... COMMENT DELETED!

I feel fucking stupid. I was duped by the right-wing into thinking they were pro-free speech but seeing them now mocking those like me who've been silenced by right-wingers ("Crybaby! Snowflake! Cry some more!") really opened my eyes to the reality of things: it was all a lie. Now I understand why the Left was protesting your "FREE SPEECH" rallies! There's just no playing fair with you guys...

Milo deleted my comments on FB when I shared his article defending Hate Speech laws. Lauren Southern deleted a comment on her YouTube channel where I debunked a "refugee rape" (the girl was older than stated and it wasn't rape, the girl consented to sex, the problem was the guy shared pics with friends). And so on and so on and so on...

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/katie-hopkins-claims-aylan-kurdis-drowned-body-was-staged-on-turkish-beach-10516423.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/16/world/europe/bild-fake-story.html
independent
archive.is/98vFv
nytimes
archive.is/mXaSb
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks.html
thelocal.de/20160106/cologne-police-cant-work-this-way-minister
ibtimes.co.in/more-complaints-mass-sexual-assault-new-years-eve-surfaces-german-cities-662330
yahoo.com/news/unprecedented-sex-harassment-helsinki-police-194548532.html
theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/zurich-police-investigate-nye-sex-assaults/news-story/9e0b35e943a30dfb2cdf18020365c7aa?nk=72a42df710de9441342acd1489de8a23-1496701172
thelocal.at/20160107/salzburg-women-also-report-nye-sexual-assaults
latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-assaults-20160109-story.html
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-01-08/new-year-sex-assaults-reported-in-sweden
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/
washingtonpost
archive.is/52Oua
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
theguardian
archive.is/6Ved8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/austrian-police-searching-group-men-foreign-appearance-new-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isco ou bloquista?

wow

Come back with evidence and I'll believe you.

maybe because both sides have extremist retards that try to silence their opposition. i'm suprised this still isn't obvious to most people

>I was duped by the right-wing
You do realize that we have country flags and we can see you're not from here right?

faggot

Great blog post faggot.

>asking evidence to a leftard

No, really... I need this. I need to see the right-wing laughing at censorship because it was the only thing that separated you from the Left. Shit like this makes my resolve to quit the right-wing so much easier.

Speak English, nigger. I'm left wing now. Definitely. Free speech was always my main ideal, I even defended Jaime Nogueira Pinto in a conference in my uni against a bunch of people saying fascists should be no-platformed... but I'm starting to feel like an otário, you know?

8pol is a parody of itself ever since the second exodus where all the kids who got bootyblasted because j00t made fun of them and then went full BAWWWWW WHO CARES ABOUT VIDYA GAEMS LOLOLOLOL THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY BY JOURNALISTS TO INFLUENCE NARRATIVES!! Only to immediately switch their tune during the election.

it's a sad state of affairs when 4pol has gotten better.

They are trying to use your progressive tools and methods to fight you. Shit is getting more polarized, and it is terrible. Why would you make a thread about the right's hypocrisy about blatant leftist attempts to stifle the oppositions opinion? You are basically saying that your side is just as guilty, and somehow it makes you feel better that the five percent of websites that oppose you use the same methods? What about those liberal arguments that private companies can block whoever they want? Do you not see the holes in your own statements? Fucking shit.

who dat=

saved

Pretending to be "debunking" claims using long debunked far left wing conspiracy theories and pseudo science is just another word for shilling m8.

leftist faggots and screeching feminists will always be more pathetic than meme nationalists

NOT ALL LEFTS & RIGHTS.
REPEAT AFTER ME
NOT
ALL
PEOPLE

Why is that brown muslim mean sexually harassing the white women?

You are vile people who's only interest is undermining native whites and nations. You deserve no speech. Speech is reserved for humans who don't want to annihilate their own kind.

lol cry more you fucking faggot. You aren't being silenced, you're just an autistic bitch with shitty opinions

>woman
stop assuming gender you shitlord

nazis are fucking retarded authoritarian bootlickers, never trust a nazi. he would murder you if you dont go along with his agenda, and nazis are anti freedom of spech

You remember that picture of the drowned refugee kid that was on all the covers a while back?

Do you remember those pictures (see related) showing the body being moved so they could get a more dramatic effect and "control the narrative" to guilt-trip people into accepting refugees?

Well, someone pointed out that example as an example of media corruption but turns out the kid whose body was being carried by the paramedic belonged to the little boy's older brother.

I post the evidence on cripplechan, with a link to Independent and VOILÁ IT IS DELETED AND I'M BANNED:
>independent.co.uk/news/people/katie-hopkins-claims-aylan-kurdis-drowned-body-was-staged-on-turkish-beach-10516423.html

And what that time I posted a NYT article debunking the "refugee rape wave" on New Year's Eve that even Das Bild, the journal who first published the story, then admitted it was fake:
>nytimes.com/2017/02/16/world/europe/bild-fake-story.html

WHY AM I MOCKED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH?? WHY AM I MOCKED FOR CALLING OUT THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA WHEN I SEE IT LYING JUST LIKE I DO WITH THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA??

Where does this impetus to not care if something is true or not as long as it helps the right-wing narrative come from? WHERE DOES IT COME FROM???

Use archives

>independent co uk/news/people/katie-hopkins-claims-aylan-kurdis-drowned-body-was-staged-on-turkish-beach-10516423.html
archive.is/98vFv
>nytimes com/2017/02/16/world/europe/bild-fake-story.html
archive.is/mXaSb

Wrong pic.

Your comment is retarded on so many levels it made me stare at the monitor for ten seconds in despair.

>Content creator vs. Content consumer.

Content creators are the ones who are able to moderate, so put yourself in a position where you can make the change you want to see.

>YouTube
>right wing

troll thread

>that shitskin thinking he's white
Ahah... this is why Nordic Nationalists low-key laugh at Southern European Nationalists when you're not listening. Who can blame them though?

>b-but muh European Unity!!!

Sure, get Europe rid of jews, gypsies, blacks, arabs and asians and see who's next in line.

Well, at least you're honest about your authoritarianism. I think you're a moron but I legit respect your integrity.

The refugee rape wave wasn't fake. It happens all the time, in Sweden rapes have gone up by 1430%. Don't forget the same lugenpresse is telling us that the knockout game doesn't exist

>Portuguese
>white
I would never ever even imply such a thing

A refugee.

I don't know what you have to say but I know it is wrong.

Do you know what a cult is, motherfucker? You're part of one.

Keep 'em coming, "free speech activists". Reveal the world your true colors.

>fetal alcohol syndrome

That girl never stood a chance.

Annnd the thread is dead... WHAT A SURPRISE!

Portuguese "people" are barely even human

N-no, hehe, rape in Sweden is rising because swedish governement changed rape law by amalgaming sexual assault and actual rape, a-and also passed a law forbiding newspaper and police to mention the race of the criminal hehe...

A-and in Germany the "rape wave" wasn't that much hihi...only 2000 : washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/

hehe you see, only 2000 and only in Cologne.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3390168/Migrant-rape-fears-spread-Europe-Women-told-not-night-assaults-carried-Sweden-Finland-Germany-Austria-Switzerland-amid-warnings-gangs-ordinating-attacks.html thelocal.de/20160106/cologne-police-cant-work-this-way-minister ibtimes.co.in/more-complaints-mass-sexual-assault-new-years-eve-surfaces-german-cities-662330 yahoo.com/news/unprecedented-sex-harassment-helsinki-police-194548532.html theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/zurich-police-investigate-nye-sex-assaults/news-story/9e0b35e943a30dfb2cdf18020365c7aa?nk=72a42df710de9441342acd1489de8a23-1496701172 thelocal.at/20160107/salzburg-women-also-report-nye-sexual-assaults latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-germany-assaults-20160109-story.html usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-01-08/new-year-sex-assaults-reported-in-sweden blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/not-germany-covers-mass-sex-attacks-migrant-men-swedens-record-shameful/

oops.

Please archive. Thank you.

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve
archive.is/52Oua

The news article I posted refers to the New Year's Eve of 2017.

You're thinking of this:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

Oh shit, I forgot... only feminists lie for ideological purposes! The right-wing always tells the truth. My bad!

Use archives

>theguardian com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
archive.is/6Ved8

>I cannot go on anymore.I am incapable of feeling anything but niggercock, loneliness or endless satisfaction. Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst. Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed.I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??" until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity. After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally had enough, which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
- Wayne Lambright

>all that text in 10 seconds

Shit, I didn't know Sup Forums had bots now.

Yes indeed, it erase all traces of the RAPE WAVE that happened across Europe.

2017 telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/austrian-police-searching-group-men-foreign-appearance-new-years/

>what's copying and pasting

>Leftists fake Hate Crimes all the time so why are you criticizing our made up crimes?

This is you.

>One girl, faking a rape is comparable of hundreds of fake assaults fomented the left.

This is you.

>Go on cripplechan's Sup Forums, debunk this or that claim about refugees, boom... BANNED!

simple solution, don't go to that shithole.

the board is run by LARPing Leftards trying to fuck with people.

stop pretending you care about free speech alberto

I remember how Sup Forums reacted when that story came out. They too used those fancy "shariablue" memes to call out people who suggested it might be fake.

Enjoy your cult mentality, bro. I'm sure you have had your "eyes opened" to "white genocide", and that you are part of a special group of people that can see through the charade, unlike the "normies". Pathetic. Laughable... but pathetic.

>people who are more likely to be "victims" of "hate speech" tend to be more in favour of banning it than those who profess "hate speech" or are not affected by it

Please tell me deep down you realize how retarded you are.

No I'm telling you that there was a massive wave of refugee rapes on New Year's Eve a few years ago and that rapes have dramatically increased in Sweden since 2003 but you're ignoring that because you have no comeback so you're talking about something else entirely

Nice projection there cuck, we'll just ignore the fact that white countries are being flooded with non whites and that we have to discriminate against ourselves to help them out, and yet we're still called racists

First of all, the alt right has never been inherently pro free-speech. Why would we allow people like you to use mainstream media sources/sources people like you abet to prove the bullshit that is destroying us? Free speech is simply a middle point argued for by normies.

That being said, what was your argument?

>Thinks there's such a thing as hate speech
>would probably class hate speech as derogatory things said about a group
>ignores the fact that this happens far more from blacks to whites than the other way around
>calls others retarded

Thanks for that alberto, you're a great ally

I'm not ignoring that. I'm mad that the media silences those things and then wonders why right-wing media grows. And then they wonder why when the right-wing media lies, people don't trust MSM to call them out. I'm angry at the Left. The reason why I can't stand the right-wing is because you're anti-gay, anti-trans, anti-drugs, anti-free speech, anti-"degeneracy" and so on... it's bitter, it's close-minded, it's pathetic.

>what?? no! If disease-ridden faggot trannies want to suck cocks for money so they can buy drugs I don't care, as long as they SHUT UP about it and keep it hidden from society!! why can't they just keep it marginal? why can't they just dwell in dark corners like they used to?? I'm all for liberty, bro, but come on...

If you don't want non-whites "flooding" white countries you're a racist.

>I j-just want to live among MY KIND!!! What's wrong with that?? ;____;

Nothing. There's nothing wrong with that. But it's racist. The fact that you deny that is absolutely pathetic.

Dare having an original thought for once.
>hurr durr le no argument xD
Is this really who want to be? Someone who says what everyone else says?
>le kike shill xDDD
Wow! You're so edgy and don't care about hurting feelings! Nigger!! Ehehe... look mummy I did it again!

If you behave this autistically no wonder your comments got deleted

You stupid fucking moron, why do you think "hate speech" and "victims" is in quotes?

But you know that. You're evil and dishonest, but you're not dumb. You just don't care. You simply don't give a fuck about truth.

Does this help my narrative? It's true!

Does this goes against my narrative? SHILL!!! SHARIABLUE!!! KIKE!!!

AHAHAAAH!!! YOU GOT CENSORED!!! CRY SOME MORE, SNOWFLAKE!!! YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE??? Wait.....

You'll be the first to kiss the barrel, sven. Back to the cuckshed now

ill shoot you first, bootlicker cuckold

Reported for violating my safe space.

Because cripplechan is cancer and your shitty Milo and Lauren e-celebs XXXXDDD are controlled opposition and the whole alt-right is a meme created to discredit dissenting opinions by labelling people as such. Let them be they are sheep with false sense of superiority like any libtard piece of shit.

>tyrants should be allowed to live
Please tell me deep down you realize how cucked you are

>the whole alt-right is a meme created to discredit dissenting opinions
Oh, isn't that just so convenient?

You're not making any sense. Try again. This time with logic.

>being banned from obscure sites is the same as being targetted by legitimate laws

This is called a false equivalency, and it's a logical fallacy. Kind of like everything else that spills from leftist mouths.

But the left has shown it doesn't have a problem with censorship, so why should we? I'd ban Marxism in a heartbeat, if I could. Tit for tat. You can't complain about your own tactics being used against you.

>being no-platformed for "hate speech" and forbidden to talk on campus is not an infrigement on your free speech because you're not going to jail
I knew you sounded familiar.

>But the left has shown it doesn't have a problem with censorship, so why should we?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>I'd ban Marxism in a heartbeat, if I could. Tit for tat. You can't complain about your own tactics being used against you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

You're an easy target. Next.

>debunk this or that claim about refugees

I will pay you a million dollars if you actually debunked anything you fucking kike

Every single thing you read about refugees is true. All the crime, all the rape and so on. Only the left lies for ideological reasons. You guys are brave truth-tellers going against the oppression of political correctness. No claim about refugees done by right-wingers was ever debunked. Never. It never happened. It's all fake news. Look at me, I'm not even giving you any examples therefore it's a lie. Keep fighting the good fight, brother. I wish I could be as strong and as brave and as intellectual as you. You clearly are an unbiased rational human being who only wants the truth. That's why you know nothing ever was debunked about refugees. Because you read other points of view and they never satisfy you because you're a rational human being who thinks for himself and doesn't follow the crowd like a sheep. Yup.

Pure ideology.

>not an argument

Wanna actually present a point or you just want to make yourself look even worse?

Have you ever thought that people might use weasel terms like "hate speech" as a means to destroy opposition? Have you ever thought that the term might become a political weapon, and be used overzealously? This is why people are fucking around with you, because they know you are a naive retard.

And yes there are tons of shills and lefty trolls here. You know it, and I know it, and everybody else knows it.

I wasn't making an argument. Everything Sup Forums says about refugees is true. I never saw stories about refugee raping little girls being debunked by anyone. 100% true. All of it. It's just that the leftists don't want people to know about it so they supress the truth. But thank God we have people like you who question the narrative. Thank you for OPENING MY EYES. At last I see, the WHITE RACE is in peril and you need to pick a side: either you're a patriot or a submissive cuckold. Those are the only options. No ifs, no buts. Only cults think in gray areas, rational political movements based on Truth and Fact and Reason recognize the importance of black-and-white thinking.

Yes, I know "hate speech" is used to silence dissent. There's a reason why Dieudonné M'bala M'bala was arrested. But he's black so I'm not expecting you to care.

>shills and lefty trolls
You mean people who disagree with the hivemind? They're the worst! Why can't those snowflakes just "listen and believe"? That's what Hitler said: "You need to obey and don't ask questions!"

Oh, and this is the part where you say Hitler never said to his soldiers "you cannot act on your own, you have to obey, you have to submit". Because, you know, being authoritarian and conservative is radical as fuck....

>I never saw stories about refugee raping little girls being debunked by anyone. 100% true. All of it

again, nigger, what the fuck did you debunk? What is not true? Any source to speak of? Any specific immigration stat you want to counter?

The two pics show the same kid. Same shorts, same shoes, same size. You've proved nothing, just a link to a left wing propaganda rag doing a hit piece on Hopkins.
The paper issues on second story a retraction because the police stopped investigating due to (((lack of evidence))), ie pressure from above to hide the truth.
Just like Rotherham, just like a million other travesties throughout Europe.
Again, you 'evidence' proved nothing, you're wasting people's time by posting left wing propaganda that makes you feel better.

You get comments deleted because by doing this you're a rape apologist and truth denier, nobody cab be
fucked to argue with ANOTHER one of you maggots.
Sage, fuck off

I don't why do you care about those refugees. PLEASE STOP TELLING US TO TAKE THEM IN. Send them back, sink their boats and finely start fixing Syria so they can fuck off. They don't come here to escape the war but to get gibs. In 2016 a group of refugees stole a bus and drove to Germany no one knows where they are or where the bus is. Our migration department released a statement that ALL the refugees sent by the EU have left our country you know why? Because they do not want to work and only want gibs and the fact that our economy is shit and the gibs are an order of magnitude smaller than in Western Europe shows why they leave for Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and etc as soon as they can.

Kek a pathetic portugese idiot.

Show me proof of this "censorship" (I know it doesn't exist)

Why are you so snide? How many "hive minds" left are there for those who disagree with the new left? We are so few and yet we are genuinely attacked by shills. When this occurs it makes you paranoid, especially when some shills use Saul Alinsky type tactics.

Like how you threw the name of an obscure man around like a badge of honor. You going to tell me you drive a subaru next? Fucking shit you stink of University indoctrination. Do you not see why the left has garnered so much hatred? Do you not see that there are those who will never give up their ancient and venerable beliefs, and will pass those beliefs on to their children? Do you not see the presumption and hubris of modern society?

I hate Hitler. I am not a national socialist. I have been racist before, but like anybody else has been racist if they are honest with themselves. I just hate the social engineering and globalism.

the answer my friend is liberalism, the hypocrisy of the authoritarian right and left leaves no room for meaningful dialog between both lines of the political divide. The authoritarian right will cry "snowflake" when you present information that questions their rigid conservative worldview while the authoritarian left is brainwashed into the post-modernism/Marxist ideology of silencing people of privilege and smashing tradition/dominance hierarchies/notions of biological basis of gender identity.

Was the body of the drowned syrian refugee boy moved to another location so they could have a more impactful shot?

Was that russian 13-year-old girl kidnapped by refugees and sexually assaulted for 24 hours and that led to PEGIDA protests a legit story or fake?

Were the "waves" of sexual assaults in 2017 Frankfurt NYE real or not?

Also, whenever you read quotes on Sup Forums by people who lived in Africa and then came out as racists due to the experience.... google it. Try to find the source for the quotes you find on Sup Forums.

Including the Jewish ones where they talk about exterminating the whites. Yes, the references are given in the images. Google them. Find the sources. You'll be surprised.

Strawman argument; infinitychan pol bans anybody who ain't a tinfoil hat wearing storm weenie. Go cry your faggot tears over to tumblr.

>I will ask rhetorical questions with no supporting evidence as my point

the onus to provide sources is on you stupid nigger, as far as I am concerned you haven't debunked shit and you have no argument. Make a point or get off the board. Nigger.

8/pol/ is run by leftypol shills

>The two pics show the same kid.
No, they don't. I encourage you to look deeper into it. I learned my lesson when I humiliated myself in front of a room of people saying the picture was staged. NEVER AGAIN! It was the last straw for me.

>the police stopped investigating due to (((lack of evidence))), ie pressure from above to hide the truth.
Yup. No need to look further into it. It was the jews and the commies. Like always. The right-wing never lies, they're just portrayed as liars because people are afraid of the truth.
>Just like Rotherham, just like a million other travesties throughout Europe.
Are you talking about the events where thousands of white girls were groomed and raped by pakis? BBC made a series about the events in Rochdale, it's called "Three Girls". What are those commies thinking, making a series where brown men are seen taking advantage of white girls.

You know who Andrew Norfolk is? Remember when CPS censored a video of brown guys grooming white girls and replaced it with a video where a white guy is grooming a black chick? Channel 4 made a documentary about it, it's called "What We Don't Dare Say About Race".

>Again, you 'evidence' proved nothing, you're wasting people's time by posting left wing propaganda that makes you feel better.

Yup. Left-wing: propaganda, lies, omission, confirmation bias.

Right-wing: Truth. Honesty. Integrity. Cold hard facts.

Yup. I just wish one day I can leave my cult-like mentality and become a free-thinker who thinks for himself and questions everything like you.

>You get comments deleted because by doing this you're a rape apologist and truth denier, nobody cab be

Yup. Hate speech is used by the left to silence dissent. But I deserve to be censored because I'm a rape apologist. Makes sense. Boy, you sure are consistent, aren't you?

>Sage
LOL. You're so mad.

This thread is pretty sad, it's literally a dumb Spaniard arguing with himself the whole time.

Read the thread before posting, you absolute nigger.

I fucking did and didn't find a single argument or intelligent thought in there, nigger. Wouldn't put it past a black to be completely retarded

>infinitychan/pol
>not run by antifa

At the moment your support is completely worthless whatever side you pick, because youre extremely ignorant and easily manipulated. Stop bitching and go read

>going to kikechan
>ever
all 8gaggers must go

>obscure man
There must be a logical fallacy where people appeal to their own ignorance as the strongest point in their argument.
>"I NEVER HEARD OF THAT MAN THEREFORE IT'S AN OBSCURE REFERENCE YOU'RE THROWING AROUND AS A BADGE OF HONOR!"

You are this pathetic.

> Fucking shit you stink of University indoctrination

Yup. People who disagree with you don't think for themselves. They're victims of brainwashing. Unlike you, who came to your beliefs because you're a rational thinker who questions everything that he's told, even if it corroborates his previous perspectives.

> Do you not see why the left has garnered so much hatred?
You mean they are hated because they censor and manipulate and silence dissent which is exactly what I'm criticizing on the right? Boy oh boy... but they do it too, right? So it's okay when you do it. Fight fire with fire. They started it!!! Surely they don't tell themselves the same.

>8pol is not really right-wing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

>I fucking did
So I ask again...

Was the body of the drowned syrian refugee boy moved to another location so they could have a more impactful shot?

Was that russian 13-year-old girl kidnapped by refugees and sexually assaulted for 24 hours and that led to PEGIDA protests a legit story or fake?

Were the "waves" of sexual assaults in 2017 Frankfurt NYE real or not?

>At the moment your support is completely worthless whatever side you pick
>whatever side you pick

Learn to speak your own language before you call others ignorant. I'm pretty fucking sure you have no idea what I'm talking about, though.