Why do you goys think that white people are the masterrace when ching chongs:
have higher IQ
were more technologically advanced
Had kingdoms when you were fucking sheep
Had more scientific discoveries
Made anime
Beat your ass in e-sports
Are a large part of the top 100 in chess
Represent 12% of people in top US colleges while they represent 5.6% of the population
Built a wall 2200 years before trump did
Hate islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS6RWMpbq5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Asians, like everyone else, have better life outcomes in white countries than they do in their own homelands.

i don't think anyone cares whether were superior or not we just want homogenous white countries because historically they are almost always wonderful and i can tell you from experience of living in a very white community that it is wonderful

ok. That makes sense

i think what you're referring to is mostly banter where its tongue in cheek friendly ribbing
the jews are the only ones that seem to take the genetic superiority thing seriously and I've always assumed its because they are overcompensating for their pitiable appearance

Ching Chongs also cheat like crazy on tests, IQ and otherwise. I don't think they are dumb, but they aren't smarter than White men, otherwise they would have used gunpowder for guns instead of gay fireworks and immortality potions.

Asians lack creativity. Which is why their societies are stagnant without outside influence.

>dude, whites are smarter than blacks, look at this iq data for proof.
>dude, whites are smarter than asains, iq data means nothing.

fucking snow niggers lol.

>>dude, whites are smarter than blacks, look at this iq data for proof.
>>dude, whites are smarter than asains, iq data means nothing.
I mean, it doesn't mean anything if they cheat, it's an open secret that Chinks cheat on college tests and I wouldn't trust them to not cheat on IQ tests.
Also
>asains
Did you pay a Mexican to write this comment for you Ling Ling?

>Flag
How's the situation there?
Are you in Gaza or West Bank?
Christian Pali or Muslim pali?
Or an expat?

West bank
Ex-christian, now super edgy fedora tipping atheist

Asians also have dicks so small they want to wipe out rhinos just to make penis pills out of their horns.

Yes and on average blacks have bigger dicks. Not an argument

Thoughts on Israel?
Heard that a 2 state solution will be possible soon due to Israeli majority fine with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MS6RWMpbq5Y

>the race still playing catch up for thousands of years is somehow masterrace
Throw those numbers out, they don't pass the smell test, and are obviously fraudulent.

As long as they don't build settlements inside 67 I'm OK

Yeah, if they could gtfo completely from the West Bank it would be cool.
Anyway Israel is 20% arab and arabs have the highest birth rates of Israel, hope it'll keep going on.

>playing catchup
That's why they control the technology industry

>no womens
>no penis

it matters that blacks have been proven to be objectively inferior is important data since it is evidence (along with history) that they might actually be genetically incapable of a thriving civilization
asians having higher iq than whites doesn't really prove anything

We have all the nukes.

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N'SHIET

Can white cucks ever recover?

>they are so retarded they are genociding themselves
KEK

The original Asians are actually black...

Jokes on you, FAGGOT!

stop right there Han

jews have the highest IQ of all and are almost all the famous scientists and inventors and most powerful people in the world

>Had more scientific discoveries
Like what? Rice calculators?

They literally didn't invent shit, and white people invented everything.

Whites have a religious fervor behind their convictions. Right now their fervor is angled towards sympathy for non-whites, yet it wasn't always like this nor will it always be like this.

/thread

Also
When the FP ifs the bp

Gun powder
Use of oil
Paper
Confucian Philosophy
The Art of War
Printing
Compasses
Alcohol
Bells
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
Just look at this nordfag

Whites are the physically strongest, 25 of the top strongmen in the world are white, while the top 10 sprinters are all black, and east Asians are often characterized by their dexterity with computer games and martial arts, while being often very short. Each race has its strengths and weaknesses, Whites have produced more widely known musical pieces while asians play them. I would say that whites are not as smart but they are highly creative, especially when coming up with ideas which may be to our detriment, but I digress, this is our inheritance and we are proud of it.

Oh shit that's almost 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the inventions

Nice

>The Art of War
Are you really gonna include the worst book ever written as an "Invention", wow

>Confucian Philosophy
Oh shit some minor branch of philosophy what an amazing invention.

Even if what you said is true (its not) , they did most of it in the neolithic age, when europe was still a shithole

Like fucking what dude?

And yes, they literally didn't invent anything ever.

In continuation, there is also variance between the different types of whites, asians, and blacks. an
example would be an italian or a greek vs a nord or a swede. The swede would most likely
be much larger physically on average (taller, larger frame)
while the italian has a higher average IQ.

I listed the inventions they did invent.

Yeah and it was almost 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Quite impressive

and give me statiscs to back up that claim.

I don't, each race tends to be better at some things and worse at others, plus half the stuff you typed was bulkshit and shows an ignorance of history

You can literally just name like 5 kinda useful discoveries that doesn't have anything to do with science or advancement of human technology.

Guess what, it's a bit more than 5 inventions throughout history my man

I gave you a link, read it

Yeah they invented Chop Sticks & shit, nice

They invented Majong games, and 100 other things nobody has ever heard of, nice.

No one likes China, OP is mostly talking about South Korea and Japan I assume. In my own experience the latter are much more respective tourists here in my country, they don't bother you and treat the land well while the Chinese are loud and shit on our moss.

Now when you say "Scientific discoveries" I don't really think of Chop Sticks and shit, y'know?

>Built a wall 2200 years before trump did
grorius

WE

Much appreciation for the bait.

The yellows are nice enough. If they are such a super species and have been banging away at being so awesome for so long... why are they consistently cucked by the white man who is a fraction of the size by population?

And somewhat related... why are they all so short, pale, and look the same?

This goy knows what this thread is about

i don't think i ever saw anyone claiming asians are inferior to white people
my personal experience with them was always nice. vietnamese people in poland (migrated here during the cold war, when vietnam and poland were both under communistic regimes so we had kinda "open borders" between eachother) asimilated completely and are basically polish with vietnamese heritage.
most people here like asians for their conservative views and women who are actually women

whites are literally committing suicide and being genocided by foreigners they invite into their country. whites can't be superior if they're going to go extinct.

>durr hurr asian cheat so they aren't smart
no they're actually much smarter than whites. china has taken zero refugee and is committing genocide against tibet. meanwhile kikes, white women, and shitskins are committing genocide against white men

>whites can't be superior if they're going to go extinct.
ยจ
Ofcourse they can, 2410512 inferiors will kill 1 superior easy.

I respect the Japanese and South Koreans. Don't view them as inferiors, every other Asian country though.

Your question displays your tardness.

>only realizing that now, that chinks will be our welcome overlords
i am just waiting

Dafuq kinda logic is that?

I can easily kill someone superior to myself while they are sleeping or some shit.

Or let's say some guy was superior to me in every way, if I had a gun i could kill him...

Average IQ of a white man is 100, Northeast Asian 105 and Jews have something over 110. But that doesn't determine everything because a white man is better in doing something than an Asian is, Asian is better at doing something than the white man is, you see what I'm talking about here.
PS: We cam consider ourself superior to the black because they have something like 70.

Nearly all of them live worse than burgers did 70 years ago. Ownt.

MFW people are still arguing in a bait thread, even after they learn it is a bait thread

I don't believe in a "Master Race" per se, but everyone ought to have a homeland to themselves. I totally respect Asian achievement and only wish to see my race respected as well.

This is just fucking retarded, so ur saying if you gave some monkeys a button to kill every human, and they pressed it, monkeys must be superior to humans?

Absolute retardation.

>Had kingdoms when you were fucking sheep

Nope, Romans, Greeks, Sumerians, and Egyptians all has civilizations that were just as if not more advanced than the ching-chongs, and many were much older.

>have higher IQ

Japs and Gooks yes, but Chinks not so much. Also, IQ isn't everything and western universities/educational institutions have been under the domineering influence of kikes for quite some time, so I doubt all the IQ statistics in regards to whites are 100% accurate.

>Made anime

Based off western animation, west 3d animation is far superior to Asian 3rd in every way.

>Beat your ass in e-sports

Only Koreans are good at esports. And even then they are only good at two games: Starcraft and LoL. Chinks are mediocre, and Japs don't even play. Europe dominated everything else.

>Represent 12% of people in top US colleges while they represent 5.6% of the population

The US only let's the best immigrants in.

>Built a wall 2200 years before trump did

And it didn't do shit and was a massive waste of resources. The Theodosian walls were far superior in every respect.

>Hate islam

So do a large majority of the west, actually.

Chinks actually do cheat like crazy. It's ingrained in their culture.

Japs and Gooks not so much, but China's intelligence is is definitely exaggerated.

>have higher IQ
Those averages are selected from Hong Kong and Singapore exclusively. I'll let you do that math.

>implying we care