POTENTIAL HAPPENING

Manhattan: West 33 St & 7th Ave, @NYPDMTS Calling a level 1 mobilization in regards to a suspicious package, Bomb Squad requested.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LIRR/status/871854455901257731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fingers crossed!
Dead jews = Good news

Just had a listen to the scanner, unfortunately there's nothing of significance here.

Tribeca?

That's MSG.

i have on good authority that the box is brown or dark-skinned white

Probably some hipster left his backpack full of dildos unattended.

look at all the news affiliates wanting permission to use

>>Leave burger unattended while shopping for some m&ms
>> why would anyone abandon their burger? Call cops
>>all security alerts rise, special elite forces dropping from helis using ropes to get suspicious burgers.
>> 10 billion $ in military expense
>> go grab burger, see the army has seized it.
>> try to take it back from army while screaming about tiranny.
>>get shot, no insurance because of muh freedoms
>> sue the army, get 10 trillions $
>> still not enough to pay ,medical bills. End up homeless.

Murricah

These digi.....I say these digits. Checkem.

>suspicious package
It's fucking nothing

penn station at rush hour
never a dull day

BF3 tac nuke plot confirmed by my repeating numbers

>suspicious package doing nothing
>cops already en route
No happening. If the cops are aware before we've even heard of it or if it's a suspicious package there is never a happening. It's probably a lunch box that someone left somewhere that'll get blown up and turn out to be nothing.

Haha good one spainbro, gave me a hearty kek. Will you help with the coming Reconquista like last time?

>Suspicious package
It's not happening

It's literally nothing. bomb squad was outside my house yesterday about a suspicious package. I walked right up to see the package because I knew it was literally nothing. In short: literally nothing.

>spain making fun of america
>dwindling economy-having, siesta-taking, no-job-having, lazy 3rd world spics thinking they're better than americans

kek

>when I was 14 I went to McDonald's every single day
>I still do, but I did back then also
>Anyway
>One day this skinny old guy in front of me ordered five quarter-pounders and a large Coke
>I'll always remember that because he sure looked miserable for someone who was eating my dream meal
>He sat at a table in the middle of the restaurant and carefully unwrapped all five burgers, then took the lid off his Coke
>He started blinking and muttering and looking around like he was real dizzy
>Then he got up and just dumped the whole tray in the trash uneaten and put one arm on the trashcan to steady himself
>After that he just kind of limped to the bathroom and started howling
>He came out 20 minutes later and an off-duty cop put 8 rounds into his head and chest
>People were cheering and buying the cop McFlurries and McDonaldland cookies
>I still send him McDonald's girt certificates every year on his birthday and we've become good friends
>He was the one that ultimately inspired me to work mall security
>"There's a lot of sickos out there, Danny," he'd say. "Don't hesitate for one second to do what must be done, or your kids will grow up raised by some well-hung Negro."
>He died in jail, fucked to death by some well-hung Negro
>I still send the certificates to his widow.

HAPPENING CANCELLED
>HAPPENING CANCELLED

twitter.com/LIRR/status/871854455901257731

Vietnam
>>literally where?

Spain has the fourteenth-largest economy by nominal GDP in the world, and it is also among the largest in the world by purchasing power parity. The country is a member of the European Union, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, and the World Trade Organization.

The economy of Vietnam is the 47th-largest economy in the world measured by nominal gross domestic product (GDP) and 35th-largest in the world measured by purchasing power parity (PPP). The country is a member of APEC, ASEAN and the WTO.

Also:
>>Don't forget you will always be a chink.

non happening always when they find suspicious package.

Only if you promise not to work for the invaders, embrace them, protect them or let them kill you.

This made my day.

He should demand compensation, fuck those greedy kikes

This is accurate