Im an islamophobe. Why is being an islamophobe a bad thing?

Im an islamophobe. Why is being an islamophobe a bad thing?

Cure me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you remove all Muslims then you cannot be an islamophobe.

Ave Maria

I think Jesus even said this once. After that fish thing

I know you are all in shock, but the one mistake we must not make now, is to make assuptions about the motives of the attackers or feed the hateful resentments of right wing extremists who blame an entire RELIGION for the misguided actions of a few troubled and traumatized individuals. Generalisations and prejudice cause and intensify social tension and may drive members of the moderate muslim community towards religious extremist views - and that is EXACTLY what Daesh want. Do not take the bait Sup Forums - fight terrorism with love.

phobia implies an irrational fear of something.

it's like homophobia, it's not a thing.

Counter- islamism, my friend
Counter- islamism

lol why are you afraid of sand niggers? fag

weird, i don't see the word "fear" which is what phobia means?

what did they mean by this?

There's nothing irrational about disliking Muslims.

>weird, i don't see the word "fear" which is what phobia means?
This
Leftists literally change the phonetic meaning of language to fit their agenda now.

>Cure me?

Muslims hate Jews.

Bam, you are cured and now love Islam, congradulations wallahi.

this so much

I'd "love " to deport all Muslims, does that count?

they've been doing that for years, it's in rules for radicals i believe. the only way to fight it is to grow a fucking spine and reject their made up words directly to their faces.

show me your cock

Isn't being afraid of Islam perfectly rational today?

I'm also afraid of venomous snakes.

If I came to your home and released 10 000 snakes and told you only 10 of them are poisonous --- not ALL of them --- would you accept having your family living among those 10 000 snakes?

Christianophobia

Good thing Jews > Mudslimes.

Changing words and history right in front of our eyes.

>Cure me
We can fuck up your brains so you will like them?

classic aussie
but seriously we need to start turning this around on leftists and muzzies and tell them that leftist rhetoric makes nazis by this reasoning

A phobia is an irrational fear of something. It's not irrational to be afraid if some of the skittles are poisoned when it comes to that religion.

Because (((Islamophobia))) means you're 1. Scared of Muslims, and for no reason.

Be Anti-Islam.

shaming tactic

Islamophobia is blue-pilled, what you're looking for is some healthy xenophobia.

>especially as a political force
surprised they included this. Like it's bad to be against somebody's politics.

I'm not afraid of Muslims, I just hate them.

"Phobe" denotes fear and a "dislike".

Poor quality bait cunt

>Why is being an islamophobe a bad thing?
It's not wrong, Islam is scary.
>Cure me?
No.

If you don't let them kill you, the terrorists win.

So basically, the more naive you are, the more leftist you are

Nothing wrong with it at all. It is a perfectly natural and rational response to the reality of current events and the ideology & history of Islam. It is an ideology of oppression and conquest.
Required material for beginners to the subject: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>naive
Or braindead, if you shut down or don't develop the threat processing part of your brain, you will love immigrants and be a devout theist.

>theist
*atheist

I don't know. Why is being racist a bad thing, or "homophobic"? Nobody explained why these things are bad, but it's all implicit in the narrative.

Anybody else > Jews*

Its not, and we should be way more vocal about islamaphobia being a normal thing.

Where were you when people were telling the Christians off because "muh religion is a primitive method to control people"?

Oh ya that's right, you were one of those people right? So you make money in the migration sector, no?

Most forms of bigotry aren't helpful since if someone discriminates against you because of your race, sex or orientation then there's nothing you can do about it, I can't stop being a straight white male if someone hates me for it.

However if someone discriminates against you for your religion you can avoid this all together by simply stopping following that religion, which is why Islamophobia is fine.

I didn't say I agreed with the narrative, but rather that's just how it is.
I advocate owning up to being racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, etc... and not being ashamed of it, and stop giving power to the people who do shame. That way we can shift the narrative and take away their power.

People say latin is a dead language
Everyone should be required to learn latin and greek so there can be no plea of ignorance when dealing with english words.

Because that's Jewish behavior.

i'm not phobic of them,
i just dont like them.

I dislike/ am prejudiced against having my head cut off.

>People say latin is a dead language
It is. A dead language is one with no native speakers.

An extinct language is one with no, or very specialized speakers.
Sumerian is an extinct language. Akkadian is extinct. Coptic and Latin are dead.

Nice b8 Mr. 1 post.
Islamophobia was invented by the Mudslime Brotherhood in the 1990s so they could have political cover for their violence, rape, and general evilness
I took the bait...

Phobias are irrational fears.

Being afraid of headchopping barbarians is not irrational.