Man responds to terrorist attack in le most british way possible xD

Man responds to terrorist attack in le most british way possible xD

>flirting with handsome men

>If me [...] flirting with handsome men [...] is what offends these people so much, I'm going to do it more, not less.

Yep, that's a Briton.

That's cool and all, but the terrorists are going to continue killing euros anyway...

>gets stabbed

Isn't that insulting Islam?

Show this man to the roof

>bound and thrown off building

Well we just have to accept it's part and parcel of living in a major european city.

;^)

this guy looks like an actor playing a part, it's pretty unfathomable a fag called DICK ANGEL would otherwise get so much coverage.

so brave, i bet the dead people would be really impressed if they werent dead

smart
and this faggot will be the first to die under his new regime/the last to volunteer to save his way of life
fags are truly the most deserving of zyklon

WOW SO BRAVE SWEETY

>Goyim ""fight"" Islam by talking shit to cameras and hating Jews/Israel on the Internet

It really is over, isn't it?

G H E Y
H
E
Y

They are gonna find out fast that liberalism and faggot shit and Islam are two incompatable ideologies the hard way. Everything they bitch about muh evil right wing "nazis" is 100x worse with mudslimes.

>MSM chooses to go with the "if you hate terrorists then you should just be more gay!" narrative

Do these globalists ever stop?

F A L S E F L A G

A

L

S

E

F

L

A

G

W H I T E S H A R I A

the funny thing is this triggers the fuck out of Sup Forums but they also hate muslims who also hate this guy for being a gay drunken liberal

Since when is shaun king a literal fag

good, hope the muslims kill him next
cheer for every liberal death Sup Forums
the muslims are doing our job for us.

Because the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

maybe isis has a point?

kek

What a faggot.....

W O W S O
B R A V E
R
A
V
E

>brilliant women
worst part
>handsome men
very bad
>drinking
meh tier

I've been annoyed every time that I've heard this guy on SkyNews, why am I not surprised that he's gay?

Actually, we really don't
Why should we?

Damn, he got missed but that girl with the big tits got cut, there is no justice.

I just moved out of London last year, I made friends with a few fags there and they all hated muslims and blacks.
They were literally the only people I ever met that I could reveal my power level to.
They fucking lost it the first time I said shitskin, one of them almost choked to death he was laughing so hard.

>Why should we?
He was talking about the faggotry - not the terrorism.

aha so bloody british am i right lads :L :L

and remember that these attackers were deranged lunatics who had nothing to do with based islam

Not even sure how to react to the corporate media anymore. They are not long for this earth.

Agreed.

>terrorists don't represent Islam and also they're just lashing out because of oppression suffered at the hands of crusaders and Donald Trump and white people but also they're killing people for being tolerant of gays which is against their religious principles (of which they have none because terrorism isn't a religion) so we should be more gay to anger them but also more tolerant so they won't become terrorists

AIDS will cull him eventually.

How quintessentially British.