REALITY LEIGH WINNER

Hero, veteran, patriot.

theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

washingtonexaminer.com/federal-contractor-arrested-for-sending-classified-intelligence-to-news-outlet/article/2625014

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwavemedia.com/2017/06/05/reality-leigh-winner-leaking-media-nsa/
twitter.com/Reezlie/status/794847528474836992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 Putin dindu nuffin

How the fuck is that a name

Reality TV started up after she was born

another W for Trump

Wonder if she was following orders or acting alone.

>"The U.S. Government Agency examined the document shared by the News Outlet and determined the pages of the intelligence reporting appeared to be folded and/or creased, suggesting they had been printed and hand-carried out of a secured space," the affidavit read.

What has been leaked recently that could fit this description?

it looks like she worked for the nsa rightwavemedia.com/2017/06/05/reality-leigh-winner-leaking-media-nsa/

Loser

>emailed the journalist from her work computer

Was getting caught part of her plan?

She's a vegan Bernie supporter

I want her to kill me by snu-snu

Does this mean that Bernie still has a chance?
#resist

A big fat loser

I guess you can say she's a Loser now!

Good, rot in prison. Make an example out of her.

She worked for a contractor.

>Hero
>Admits to harming nation

Traitors go to jail

Man, what happened to integrity?

An ex-intelligence officer and linguist used her work computer to contact a journalist?

No way. I don't buy it.

found a twitter account under an alternate name.

hows that tweet make sense?

>hows that tweet make sense?

I'm learning that you don't have to be very smart to work for an NSA contractor.

>fat with no tits

is there a sadder sight in this world?

twitter.com/Reezlie/status/794847528474836992

Retired Military here...

How the fuck do these people get clearences now days?

Shit her social media is a huge red flag for TS

Bumping

Fucking same thought..

People in the building sometimes genuinely are that retarded.

Because the new military has to respect everybody's beliefs, whether or not they completely go against the mission...

We had a guy get removed from the same place as her because they found out he objected to Intel collection as a whole...

Deep State ("a-political" bureaucrats dont change over every 4 years)

True, some jobs are simple skill sets that only the military teaches in principle.
DoD contract work is easy to attain with a clearance, skill set and easy enough personality.
I didn't even have a technical portion to my interview/hiring process. For a very technical job.
Because OPM is backlogged for 18+ months right now, they glance over the details now after Financial Crimes runs the credit check.

Women ruin everything

WHO THE FUCK GAVE THIS BITCH A SECURITY CLEARANCE?

REALITY WINNER
E
A
L
I
T
Y

W
I
N
N
E
R

OBAMA

They should have dedicated NSA staffers in every contractor building, watching printers, phone calls, internet activity - everything. I'm assuming to be able to even work as a contractor with the NSA, you would need a top secret security clearance. It would give a right to monitor every inch of those buildings.

At least that's how it works in Canada. The moment you get Top Secret clearance, you basically sign a contract allowing CSIS to look into you at any moment, for any reason.

>OBAMA

She's shilling hard for the UN White Helmets, so good assumption.

Her parents were part of an MKULTRA 2.0 experiment... in a trailer park. Just like Assange, who grew up in a weird trailer park cult.

>Prior to working for Pluribus, Winner was an active duty member of the U.S. Air Force. She was in the Air Force as a linguist, and speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari, her mother Billie Winner-Davis told The Guardian’s Jon Swaine.

deep cover cia nigger

how does she manage to be fat while being vegan?

Was this her real plan all along???

postmodernism

You need to login to kikebook but her page is still up lads

facebook dot (((com))) slash RealityWinner

Shitty, obvious school play.

FUCKING CAT LADY

Of course she's a bernie supporter. She was pissed that the DNC was all in for shrillary from the beginning.

Vegans are scum

Also the nutrient deficiencies make them become mentally unstable

Pretty easy, vegan diet is like all carbs

I hope Trump personally hangs this bitch

This. They really are unstable.

>Vegans are scum
> Also the nutrient deficiencies make them become mentally unstable

I'm a vegan, but I supplement my diet with the full line of Nutraceutical products found at InfoWars.com

The Caveman Formula and Super Male Vitality changed my life.

bitch looks like amy schumer

>She's a vegan Bernie supporter

The United States government gave someone like this Top Secret security clearance. What the fuck did Obongo do to your agencies? I dont have the words.

Bcuz #resist

Bump

Also BLACKED.COM

Shut the fuck up, kike.

So what kind of legit jail time she going to get?

If treason it should be death. Lets take a page right out of DNC and Podesta's playbook. Time to "make an example" of this treasonous bitch.

I'm not going to buy your shitty water filter Alex.

Name, background.

This shit smells like some MK Ultra, psyops bullshit.

Woman who probably had a hippie mom and gotten paid for experiments on LSD.

She leaks classified documents about "muh Russian haxxorz."

Bradley/Chelsea Manning 2.0 vibes.

(This may be an off color thing to say but) why are these people nearly always twists?

>fat white
>in military

Of course she fucks black guys, that is basically a given.

Aren't the leaks nothing though? It's hard as fuck to get any reports what the hell was actually leaked. Sounds like White girl media hype shit.

I'm all for that, but look at Bradley Manning. Think this bitch will get a comfy sentence and become a boy?

She also has pathetic shoulders. Would produce weak sons. She probably should be blacked to improve her genes. Let the nigs have this one.

>fat

She is high test as fuck

She also worked for CNN

Manning should have been executed as well, but the person writing the pardons was the biggest niggerfaggot in human history so he got off. Trump is not going to be nearly as kind. If the option is available, he'll be demanding Sessions makes her fry.

Wow, practically reads like satire

>phishing
And... it's nothing.
I do hope CNN and MSNBC go full retard with it though.

>Wow, practically reads like satire

Totally. If I were creating a parody and came up with that shit, I'd think "Nah, too over the top."

You do realize that ballots are either counted by hand or by machines that are not connected to the internet, right? Hacking an election is literally impossible. The only hacking the Russians did was exposing Hillary's crimes.

>She also worked for CNN

She didn't work for CNN.

That looks like a man.

>capcha: bridges

the whole thing seems like a setup

hi alex

Of course she's a fucking linguist. Arrogant bunch of fuckers with very few exceptions.

literally the worst people that I encountered in the military were all linguists. they were all pretentious assholes who fancied themselves as the next secret james bond super agents, just because they have a TS clearance as part of their job, despite the fact that they would rarely lay their eyes on anything that classified. They always acted like they were hard mother fuckers, better than everyone else. They'll be the first to tell you how "awesome" California was because they were there for DLI, and they'll go on and on about how they're experts in foreign culture because they spend 6 months in country practicing their language of choice.

Linguists need to be gassed.

The whore is anti /sg/ and anti t_d.
I bet she is one of the shill posters too

Have her spend the rest of the Trump administration as the designated cumrag for a men's prison.

Better she be the cellblock whore than some poor sap sitting in the pen for a crime he didn't commit because he couldn't afford a decent lawyer.

i guarantee they are already busy crafting stories to create a heroic whistleblowing martyr

and the document itself had no proof, cited nothing, no specific attacks or names or anything that we plebs could ever try to verify. just more conjecture and claims.

looks like a crippled vet

A MOTHER FUCKING CAT LADY

AND CRAZY IN THE HEAD ONE TOO

How does a 25 year old with painfully obvious political motives gain security clearance?

Answer me like I don't already know.

Multiple sources state she worked for CNN

She also doesn't understand Reality.

>How does a 25 year old with painfully obvious political motives gain security clearance?

You'd figure retweeting something like this might raise a red flag somewhere.

I felt bad for her until I saw this tweet. Fucking bern in prison, roastie.

My last 3 posts on this site have had 666 in it. Wtf.

My wife's dead father was a linguist and this pretty much sums up how she feels about him. "He was a spy with top secret clearance!"

Bullshit. He was a paper pushed who spoke German.

I hope you die summerfag

>I felt bad for her until I saw this tweet. Fucking bern in prison, roastie.

I found her cat lady post to be far more irritating.

Personally hired by Obama probably.

My college roommate was one of these. French fries and potato chips all day.

should be pretty easy since the vegans who don't look like they just escaped from a concentration camp are fat as shit

Welp Reality Winner is our new top meme

This leak might have been "nothing". But how many other leaks do you think she's been responsible for? Those leaks feed the fucking (((Lügenpresse))) and keep them putting out a bunch of "nothing" as though it was the end of Trump.