>liberals are snowflak-

>Plus, their food is crap.

He looks like he'd know a lot about the quality of McDonald's food.

All Americans are retarded, liberal or otherwise.

You now understand the hypocrisy of it all. Left and right, both sides are screaming children fighting over the remote.

I hate liberals but nobody gets triggered harder than old Trumpettes

>(((Feuerstein)))
>eating McDonalds

All those nice seperated colors, the way nature made it.

The left wing censorship issue is a generational one too it seems, older leftist seem upset at the younger ones pushing for this crap.

t. bong reporting from new-terrorist-attack-every-month-istan

>random nogs are stupid and inconsistent

call me at 7, i need to wake up for work

McDonalds and liberals are degenerate. Right wingers aren't offended. They are disgusted with the culture people are pushing.

>having outrage over fag propaganda
>being a snowflake
These aren't the same things.

>i know you are but what am I

Is this really the best you chimps can do?

No wonder your party is imploding.

>boycotting McDonalds

Boycotts are so dumb...

>t.amerilardus rex reporting from the scene of another daily school shooting.

gays are disgusting.

progressives promote homosexuality conservatives discourage it. how is that the same?

Fuck off.

>I love freed--
>OH FUCK NO! DON'T GO HERE, THEIR FREEDOM TO MAKE THE FRY BOXES HOWEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT IS A GODDAMN TRAVESTY

They're both hypocrites.

>amerilardus rex

lmao@west tbqh familiars

>(((fast food)))
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're doing a fine job on your own eating that shit.

Joshua (((Feuerstein))) hasn't been relevant since 2014

>leaf
CHING CHING CHONG

we really should go back to segregating schools, or at least start IQ testing people before admitting them.

The ideology isn't what is being contested, it's the way they show disgust for each other.

can you elaborate, or just write memes?

People fear the conservative boycott more than the liberal boycott because conservatives buy more stuff.

so you post the most superficial analysis you can think of. thanks for your assistance in ensuring the content of Sup Forums is at its lowest possible quality level.

Aren't black advocating for segregation from whites though?
dipshit

SEPERATE THE RACES

>be OP
>be incapable of understanding that one can simultaneously not be easily offended while being outraged over kikery designed to make the unacceptable acceptable

Why are liberals so fucking retarded like you, OP?

Most gays are pedophiles, STD infected, drug addicted, alcoholic, public sex having, degenerates.
>huur duur i told you conservatives are snow flakes they hate STD infected pedophile culture being promoted! wow, easily offended much!

>combating degeneracy is the same as being a snowflake
Nope.

t. Snowflake

>Stein
Oy Vey

feuerstein is a fucking 20 iq idiot tho.

I kekd too
Who gives a shit what some soon to be fly over country thinks about us

>2 Facebook screenshots
HOW CAN WE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS LADS, WERE DONE, ITS OVER, PACK YOUR BAGS, WE SURRENDER

Kek

The rainbow is symbol of Aryan power.
I'm glad that Mcdonalds has decided to show it's support for the White Aryan cause.