Report: Swedish Women Prove Their Tolerance by Having Sex With Refugees

Can somebody say if this is a true story?

infowars.com/report-swedish-women-prove-their-tolerance-by-having-sex-with-refugees/

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/har-ger-personalen-den-minderarige-en-lapdance
youtube.com/watch?v=tuitvHVwQko
friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop
archive.is/TXJFY
youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc
archive.is/fFCaI
ledarsidorna.se/2017/06/vilka-overgrepp-sker-pa-de-ensamkommande-har-vi-lart-nagot/
archive.is/fBUNA
blankspot.se/jag-hamtar-en-levande-dod-fran-taget/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Infowars is literally bizzaro Buzzfeed

It's true, I know a Swed studying abroad and informed me that his mom recently let in a young arab into his room. They hang out a lot and take pictures together.

It's that bad.

Its true

they had steamy homo sex activity?

>infowars
>true
Pick one

Middle-aged leftist witches looking for action. Nothing surprising or exciting.

It's true that some women prey on the refugees. But it's not the young fresh blondes that you think they are. It's the 60-70 year old grannies that can't get their sahara desert wet. It's like when old and obese middle aged women travel to Kenya and give money to Africans so they'll fuck them. Really degenerate old hags

>Infowars
Do you really need to ask?

it's true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your women become the breeding cows of mudslims and you think this is normal?

paul joseph watson is a retard though, for not saying that all of these women are those that work with the "refugees", these are middle aged dried up menopausal roasties that work in the refugee homes, its these women who also fuck the refugees who are half their age even if they are 20-30 years old

Sup Forums acts as if pic related are the types of women doing this.

When in reality, it's probably the women below...

Source?

they are above pregnant age, they are old hags

What do you mean breeding cows you retarded german. These women are long after their menopause. They won't be having any more, they can't. They're OLD you stupid fuck

It's middle aged women doing this shit

No, he is abroad while his mum fucks the immigrant. Then posts it on social media presumably. Cucked son

Hmm "tolerance" is now also an excuse for dirty whores to get foreign dick. Reject them all and cast them out!

we literally had a thread about it yesterday.

Do you guys understand how abnormal it is? They should be getting butchered by the media, by everyone, but nothing happens.

these are the women fucking the refugees

Don't pretend like Germany's any different.
Things are going down the shitter and we're all in it together.

this whole country is kafkaesque, this is harldy the strangest thing but yes it is very very weird

Except middle aged men are doing the same thing except they're importing thai women. It's just the ugly reality of boomers and we'll just have to accept it before we gas them all for all the fuckups in our country.

>Except middle aged men are doing the same thing except they're importing thai women.
It's not the same thing. At all.

The bulk of hot young white girls don't want migrants or niggers. Some very ghetto/drug addict/etc ones do.

It IS you loser.

Sweden isn't real.

They will reap what they sow.

>Sweden

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/har-ger-personalen-den-minderarige-en-lapdance

Fy fan!

aww their foreheads match :3

Are all these women Swedish?

That girl is actually dead? Karma really does exist

If Swedish men who worked at refugee centers started having sex with young female immigrants living in those refugee centers there would be a media storm around it.

yes

>svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/har-ger-personalen-den-minderarige-en-lapdance
How can they stoop so low? It's fucking pathetic.

ehhh, That's not so bad.

I hope this user is right. If I found out a girl I was dating had sex with a nigger it would be the end of her. I'd just ghost her. For all the fun we have on Sup Forums about the degeneracy of women, I can stomach if a girl has had a few sexual partners, but any white girl who has sex with a nigger is no longer human.

Nah. Power comparisons, etc.
If refugees were mainly female, they'd be the ones begging for swedish cock and it'd be seen as the proper thing to date/marry them

>This is not the first report about leftist “refugees welcome” activists and volunteers having sex with migrants (not counting the ones who are raped).

Jesus fucking Christ

bc the asian doesn't scare and intimidate you

Elin Krantz didnt feature in that video, thats fake news.

Or, you know, because asians are just as law-abiding as Swedes, have higher IQs and are a net-positive to the nation.

this actually happens in burgerland as well, so i'm not sure why people are making fun of sweden. people post bbc memes, but the only whites dating niggers are the used up old divorced roasties. only latina women and asians date blacks

this is actually true

cant say much about Sweden but in actually happened in Calais like the article mentioned it.

It was also reported by left wing media outlets.

Would not be surprised that there are many such cases in Western/Northern Europe.

just look at the articles about Europeans going to MENA for sextourism. the ones that leave their homeland for dick aren't exactly the cream of the crop

>It's the 60-70 year old grannies that can't get their sahara desert wet. It's like when old and obese middle aged women travel to Kenya and give money to Africans so they'll fuck them. Really degenerate old hags

Can confirm, same thing has happened in here too to some extent. The rapefugees are only doing this to get the residence permit. After they get it, they'll switch back to 12-18-year old girls that they normally prey.

well I know one who did it

she used to be my ex neighbour, she was in her early 40s, lost her retarded bf

she was ugly as hell so she decided to go to Egypt to fuck some shitskin

she was so retarded she thought she is in love with her so she wanted to bring him to Germany and marry him

her plan failed thank god and she stayed single ever since

>Swedish Women Prove Their Tolerance by Having Sex With Refugees

More like...

>Swedish sluts make excuses for getting dicked by pretending its about tolerance and not because they're rampaging whores

This. Race traitors are out.

>Swedish sluts make excuses for getting dicked by pretending its about tolerance and not because they're rampaging whores

yes, thats exactly it

those refugee centers are full of young horny males, its a paradise for whores like them

youtube.com/watch?v=tuitvHVwQko

Complete article: friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop

Source : archive.is/TXJFY (shitty English archive link)

from previous thread:

wow what a fucking lucky bastard!hope she cuck him soon!

>being this triggered
love trumps hate, boi

youtube.com/watch?v=bnOd12PR3Tc

Archive.is with English translation:
archive.is/fFCaI

Original link: ledarsidorna.se/2017/06/vilka-overgrepp-sker-pa-de-ensamkommande-har-vi-lart-nagot/

archive.is/fBUNA

Original link: blankspot.se/jag-hamtar-en-levande-dod-fran-taget/#

refugee workers have secret facebook groups where they admit this stuff

99% old fat hags, 1% mid 20s-30s girls who would be cute if they took out the nose rings, removed the tats, and didn't shave their head or dye their hair purple