When raised by the same parents, the IQ gap between black and white children dissappears

>when raised by the same parents, the IQ gap between black and white children dissappears
Really makes me think....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every source I've seen indicates the opposite - that there's a tiny increase in IQ, but it doesn't match biological white children.

Saged for shilling and sliding.

are you telling me dumb parents raise dumb kids? nice observation sherlock.

Want more nogging jogging?

Some studies found out that becoming poor drops your IQ 14 points. You're the same person, you haven't forgotten anything, you just got poor.
>14 IQ points

Any sauce for that pasta?

no it doesn't

listen to some jared taylor

>he bumped it
>he didn't sage it
Fucking portugalnigger, have a (((you))) for contributing to shilling and sliding on this board. Now this dumbfuck OP post that lacks a source and is only meant to divert discussion will get bumped by further retards, instead of getting archived the fuck off this board

I hope you're proud.

>when raised by the same parents, the IQ gap between black and white children dissappears
This is a lie. Why do you spend time posting one sentence threads, it takes focus away from the good conversations we could potentially have. This is the equivalent of some words written on a piece of cardboard. Why don't you do that instead? Write some slogans on a piece of cardboard, and whenever someone tries to debate you, you start screaming those same words loader and loader.

Unsubstantial threads should be deleted. The mods are not doing their jobs.

To set things straight (still saging the thread, just in case): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Results

There's even a jew involved and it doesn't show OP's narrative.

*leans into mic*

Wrong.

Source?

has anyone tested the iq of white children raised by average black parents, or are all the tests black children raised by white parents?

The opposite is true. You are a liar.

>OP makes a statement
>statement is a lie

Really makes me think....
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Youre a fagmo

if they have the same parents why would one be white and one be black? checkmate gaytheist

Nice source OP. Oh wait. You're just lying.

wrong

IQ is environmental as fuck. My parents are both rural retards but I was brought up with means and broke the 130 barrier.

>IQ is environmental as fuck
Then why has it started to decline in western nations?
>My parents are both rural
That does not prove them to be unintelligent by birth. Have they ever been tested?

it's bs

Dear op, an equally truthful statement to the one you made might be something like:
Black people love cold weather,
Or
Black people hate fried chicken and watermelon,
Or,
Black people used to be kings
And shit.

Now, how confident are you in your original statement, in light of these facts?

IQ is not increased with education. You are born with a potential, and you either profit from it, or you don't. A lot of intelligent people are lazy and settle for little, because they never have to struggle to accomplish what others strive for.

My sister and I were brought up in the very same household by the same parents and were only a year apart in age yet she was always advanced classes in school and has an IQ of 143 and I have an IQ of 90-110.

But that's not true.

But that's not true at all. There's been numerous studies which show the exact opposite of that - IQ is largely inherited genetically.

Explain this.

Bullshit. If intelligence was the result of your upbringing, you wouldn't have families with a smart kid and a dumb kid.

He won't because that would ruin the entire 1 Post by this ID and the 200+ posts that are insured by this redundant bate.

No, if that was the case differences wouldn't have evolved at all, let alone persisted.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

Wow, its almost as if...

THE HOMELESS WHITE PPL ARE AS SMART AS THE BLACK DOCTORS/SENATORS/PRESIDENTS.

Wew laddy...

>bate
>muh IQ

Sad!

lol that's not true. the minnesota transracial adoption study showed that the 15 point gap remained

But that's a myth....

[citation needed]

No it doesn't.

Literally the opposite was found.

You cannot positively affect I.Q.

It is inherited. You CAN damage I.Q. with poor environmental factors.

The science is settled.

>no source

>Genetics adapted to African life have the same IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

Really fires up the ole' circuit board

except what you said is literally the opposite of reality...

>Not knowing the reason for creation and design of IQ tests
>Not knowing that practicing basic test taking strategies can easily raise score

Keep trying to make yourself feel good