CANADA YES! Bill 89 Quick Rundown

>marry white Christian wife
>have fear of god in you
>have 5 beautiful Christian children
>kids go to Ontario school and taught sex ed curriculum written by convicted pedophile and a dyke
>one day little Larry comes home and says he's a girl and wants to chop off his dick
>"No, this is an abomination in the eyes of god"
>Schoolteacher calls Children's Aid Society and says you are abusing Larry under Bill 89 (section 74(3)(e)) because you will not let him cut his penis off
>Have other kids taken away because you are not pro-LGBTQ/transgenderism and are declared abusive to your children
>Social Justice Workers show up at your house with police and take your children at gunpoint
>SJW workers place your kids with 3 gay trannies and no Christian families because they are now banned from adopting
>Larry has his dick chopped off and is raped by the gay pedophile trannies until he offs himself at 16

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
dailyxtra.com/vancouver/news-and-ideas/opinion/means-queer-at-kitsilano-secondary-school-today-212401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Refusing to let junior grow tits and chop off his cock results in children services placing junior in a pro-cock chopping pro-tit growning trans-friendly SJW faggot family

HAHAHA

I know this is funny, but the underlying implications of this are definitely not. Seriously WTF, like the fact that this is real is filing insane... BRB calling the hotline for my sons school bully to inform them that he really wants to be a girl but has been brainwashed by his parents to repress his "true" tranniness, in turn having my sons bully taken from his parents, placed with SJW's and have his penis cut off... ROFL

My dick anticipates the day

come on memeologists, lets make some dank Bill 89 public awareness memes

dumping

more

youth ministry

antifa 2

seth is a jew
gosling too

egale logo

well at least no one was racist, everything went well

adoptontario

canada

goc transparent

ontario teachers pension plan

Bump

sad girl

sad boy 1

sad boy 2

boy 3 tracks

torn boy

boy 5

boy 6

This is where you homeschool yours kids. You will recieve $400-$533 a month per child from the govt depending on your finances. 5x that is at least $2000 which is probably more than your wife would make. Do it.

You can't take your kids out of an ontario school and teach them your own curriculum. Has to be the pro-LGBT/transgenderism curriculum written by the pedophile

Social Workers visit the kids regularly and interview them to make sure you're teaching them LGBT shit and so forth

>being so deranged that you need God to condemn chopping off your dick

fucking christcucks

Rob Ford doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of them. He was a real national treasure.

bump

bump

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord–

discord dot gg/W2ppZ

fuck off reddit

fucking sickening

Damn you cucks, you better not infect the USA with your garbage ideologies

dailyxtra.com/vancouver/news-and-ideas/opinion/means-queer-at-kitsilano-secondary-school-today-212401

read through this welcome to fucking leaf education

implying American schools haven't been dens of Marxist anti American thought for the better part of the last 50 years

Every day, we stray farther from God's light.

learn to meme arrow, fuckhead

>dailyxtra.com/vancouver/news-and-ideas/opinion/means-queer-at-kitsilano-secondary-school-today-212401
>Kitsilano’s Pride Team (formerly the Gay-Straight Alliance)

>PRIDE TEAM

>The next week, I sit down for an interview with Todd. Todd says their pronouns “always change,” and on the day of our interview prefers they/them pronouns.
>Todd says their pronouns “always change,”

>Put your child into public school system
>He's ruined
>Act surprised (?)

Hey retard, there's a reason the Catholic school system still exists. It's to fight indoctrination of our youth. Do the right thing and pay for your child's education.

>Have 5 kids
>One is defective
>Oy vey the Jews jewed me again how Jew it is to get jewed in the Jew life
Wanna try and make your sympathy pandering green less retarded
>Naming someone Larry

>child comes home wanting to chop off his dick
>"You can't, don't be stupid"
>whines, bitches and moans and throws tantrum until SJW neighbor calls the police
>government takes the mentally ill child to live with equally mentally ill parents
>problem solved

Why keep a boy who thinks he's a girl? Let the little prick be retarded somewhere else where he won't cause me shame and financial expenditures.

Wow, it has begun. There will never be another right-wing prime minister in Canada. The left has progressed so far that they're able to cut off any remainder of right-wing thinking in the country.
I'm sorry leafs, it's too late for you. We'd be better off putting you out of your misery now