How many of you actually admire Adolf Hitler?

How many of you actually admire Adolf Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalists.org/pdf/hitler/mein-kampf-stalag.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll he lost didn't he.
> only support winners

I do.
Here mate
nationalists.org/pdf/hitler/mein-kampf-stalag.pdf
800 pages, very enlightening into the thought process behind the man whether you love him or you hate him.

>only support winners

t. country that lost to nonflight birds

You dont need to admire Hitler to know that he was the last major leader who fought against international jewry.

i do. he did more than any one man could ever hope to do--it just wasn't enough

pretty hard not to desu

I admire how Hitler rallied an entire nation from its knees to kicking down the doors of those that placed it there.

He did a lot wrong though, the bad outweighs the good, unfortunately.

>During the German suppression of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 around 70 to 80% of libraries were carefully burned by the Verbrennungskommandos (burning detachments), whose mission was to burn Warsaw

UNFORGIVABLE

>implying the sack of Warsaw was by Germans
Barely any witnesses, they claim that most of the population was evacuated from the city before the supposed sack.
The whole thing taste like tinfoil.

He attacked Greece for no good reason but he was an exceptional leader and his loss became the loss of western civilization

SIEG HEIL

how cant you admire him for that

Are you saying the Holocaust never happened? 60 million died you fucking racist.

he was unquestionably a great man
who deserves admiration

No no the sack of Warsaw and the holocaust are entirely different events.
(the holocaust is also a baseless conspiracy theory though)

A lot of the Poles here who are on our side but hate Hitler hate him mostly because of those types of rumors. There was one really autistic one who made a thread about it, he had no real evidence other than muh feels and the uprising.

>Italy attacked Greece
>Italy is allied with Germany
>Italy is losing because Italians can't do war right
>If Italy loses Allies will use Greece as landing points to invade through the Balkans to Germany

Wasn't for no reason Mr. souvlaki

didn't ask for these feels

fuck you op

Was only pretending to be retarded friend.

we were never gonna side with the allies desu
Metaxas only kept a low profile because he knew the war was unwinable

The douche just wanted to show his big dick to adolf

the "holocaust" was mainly a result of allied bombing which limited food and supplies and allowed typhus to spread.

Most killed by the Nazis were a result of the Commissar order and the Einzatgruppen on the Eastern Front.

later as the Allies got closer prisoners were left to starve or died in death marches or just outright shot.

To deny that many died at the hands of the Nazis is stupid, we should focus on how the methodology and numbers have been greatly exaggerated, not trying to deny it as a whole.

He was a great man. There really isn't any dispute about this.

He was a bad leader who lost because he was a delusional drug addict bigot, but when pushed in a corner like that it's hard to say if anyone wouldn't have done the same in his shoes. Imagine how much more he would have accomplished if he didn't have an ego and didn't fall for divide and conquer tactics like you chumptards who think kikes can be defeated with a divided world and working within the fucking kike system. All Chumptards think if you obtain enough federal reserve notes you can be like HAHA I HAVE 1/99999999999999999th of the neopoints you have Mr. Neopets Creatorschild! I win!

Chump is a kike puppet. He made billions being a kike. His family and friends are all kikes. Whites are fucking retarded and that's why they can put any celebrity on the screen and you go "OOOO! Look at Superman glow on the telavivision!!!!"

Hitler and Hess were, sadly, foolish, who got led around by other more powerful men.

Il Douce was a retard although he was still a great man just retarded.

The death camps are a conspiracy theory and the Eastern Massacres are not part of the holocaust.
Period.

inferior tactician who got his ass whooped by soviets & is forever branded as a villain by history

not a lot to admire there

guts for trying, though

Also the claims that the Eastern Massacres were based on ethnicity or whether the victims were "Jewish" are false.
Completely.

Not justifying them of course, they took out villages for suspected partisan activity. It's that simple.
Anyone arrested in the west was because of suspicion of treachery or rebellion.

Sauce on this bitch please

How was he an inferior tactician? His top generals warned him that he could never defeat France and Poland, nevertheless within 1 year. Hitler was a great tactician he just made one mistake with the No Retreat policy.

I can admire him as a man of sheer motivation and will. This guy went from a no-name art school dropout to a a man whose name will be remembered forever, and there aren't many people who can say that.

I'll fucking deck you, bud

decent guy, he truly loved and cared about his country and people. he recognizing that the jews were at war with germany and hellbent on her destruction. he was outrageously screwed over by america and russia, and ultimately he lost the battle against the jews. i respect him for trying.

Nein. He LOVED Paki Moslems, was an awful strategist and unable to react to changes.

Fucking tooth brush moustache Nigger, if alive today the cunt would probably be using his awful moustache go stimulate his Mussie friends and migrants whilst rimming there ass holes.

Its not possible to hate Moslems & admire Hitler. (((Nat Socs))) btfo

He was unironically Europe's last good chance, now the damage is too big to be undone. The timeline fucking sucks

I dont believe in what he did

But fuck, we could use a leader as good as he was right now

>Germany allied with Japan
>Japan attacks USA
>Germany declares war on USA
>Germany loses

Would Germany have won if it went at it alone?

WTF i love isis now!

Hey rabbi

Wow. Hitler never got into the Vinenna University of Art. He was too pussy to attend the interview.

>American education on display once more.

He's clearly a cathocuck.

This made me cry in Mr.Tan's office user...

Adolf was hard as fuck.

The last world leader to fight against international Jewry was Kennedy. Not as talked about because he didn't openly take them on.

>Wanted to end the FED
>Wanted to "splinter" the CIA into a thousand pieces
>Wouldn't allow Israel to have nuclear weapons
>Gave a speech vowing to expose the secret societies and "dark money" that control our government
>A passage from an old journal of his revealed that he may have had slight admiration for Hitler and his leadership

If that's not anti-international Jewry then I don't know what is.

R.I.P.

That he did, he was against the greatest wickedness in this world, it's a great shame but perhaps we can finish the work he started, as long as we have our freedom of speech online the truth cannot be silenced and wiped under the rug.

i think he was a bullshit artist and proto-Bernie Sanders, to be quite honest with you

70 million vs. 2 billion.

>invaded russia during the nighttime
nah mate

Never met the guy.

>Are you saying the Holocaust never happened?

It never happened..........yet.

I don't know how anyone can watch his speeches and read Mein Kampf and not amire the guy. He is the kind of man I wish I had the chance to follow.

I don't admire Hitler nor do I like him, but I believe a lot of the bad things he did were either lies or greatly exaggerated by (((them))). I just see him as the leader of Germany during World War II and lost. Nothing more.

How the fuck could you?

That man destroyed European civilization almost singlehandedly.

The rest of the world is now benefiting from every single advancement in technology and culture that Europeans invented and we are left to be a bunch of pawn between the american jews and Russian retards.

I remember when this Jew tact was floated.

>We'll

Learn to grammar blease

Me.

If we have to go down, at least go down fighting.

Positive or negative he was a head of one of the most influential groups of all time, if not the most influential. References are being made to this day about Hitler and the Nazis, etc.

You can't help but recognize how iconic he became even if you disagree with his views.

Need driven technology versus technology driven artificial need.

he took the war way to personal

Jews love to hate Hitler.....it's so sweet. Now the worm is turning and it has a Sturmgewehr,