youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w6YlYTeZYxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Hello T_D

Its disgusting how few SR threads there have been in the last few days, it's like the 'fad' ended. Step it up cunts.

Ratner, Mcfadden, Jones, Lucas, Rich...all dead.

And Eric Braverman is missing.

All this 'coincidence' and no attention from the main media.

The fuck you talking about mossad faggot?

Reddit is a place impotent niggers like you belong

I said get out. No one cares. Take this retard shit back to zeddit

His level of trolling is so bad, I think he might have come the other end, and is actually serious.

thats such a reddity, no effort, disgusting thing to say. Why did you even bother

I don't go on Reddit because I'm not a kike. You literally reek of T_D. I can smell it on you. I'm surprised you don't notice it with that oversized coin vacuum you have between your eyes

What the fuck is this guy on about?

God, you sound like such a redditor. You're trying way too hard.

>That's such a Reddity thing to say
You would know, Schlomo

I'm full support of George but if you crowdsource him you are getting played. His whole object is to get a grant from the National Academy, to make a documentary.

He will rake in millions if he does it, the man has the money to do the investigation on his own.

Eat shit kike.

The tin foil is strong in here.

You better leave then

>Screenshots of pol posts and unidentifiable documents as evidence
Golly gee there, fellow centipede, the case is getting stronger by the minute! Donald will be president for life with BASED black man as his VP if we can crack this one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU
i stopped watching when he said "you know..we are just 2 jewish rich guys..."

Juden raus

Trips of truth

It is disturbing how low everyone's attention span seems to be.

We need to ride this out till the end, no matter how many powerful assholes get indicted.

I want that cunt Podesta and Clinton in prison, where they belong.

You're quite the degenerate, aren't you

Then go watch tv, or read some propaganda news you have no business being here.

Go back to sleep.

ITT:
>redditfags calling each other redditfags
>Nobody doing shit
You're all a disgrace to SR and now he will die in vain.

and how have you been helping, cunt

Has KimDotCom jumped into the discussion after the Washington Post story, or even after Wikileaks started publishing their damaging leaked emails from the DNC and the Clinton campaign, it could have been be waved off as opportunistic, but the tweet from December 2014, shows knowledge that she was going to be running for president in 2016. The Bloomberg story shows Kim knew in May 2015 that Wikileaks would be involved in the 2016 "nightmare" for Hillary. His tweet about offering testimony to Congress came out on May 19, 2017, before the Wapo article attempting to kill the story.

This all points to direct knowledge on his part about Seth Rich's role in the DNC/Clinton campaign hacks.

Which brings us back to the Washington Post and how their plan to kill the story, not only backfired, but how the deep state propaganda campaign to blame Russia, where the MSM are being used as hapless fools and puppets, is nothing more than an attempt to distract the public from the biggest story this century, where a DNC operative leaked damaging information against the media and DNC's "chosen" candidate, Hillary Clinton, ended up being shot in the back, murdered, and the police were told to stand down and not investigate it.

Realistically, is there any chance we'll actually find the smoking gun?

Questions: How did the DNC become aware that Wheeler was asking questions of the authorities? Who contacted the DNC and how appropriate is it that law enforcement would contact the DNC in a murder investigation of one of their staffers when many questions are being asked about possible DNC involvement? How coincidental is it that directly after Wheeler is told that the DNC contacted the family, they speak out against Wheeler and he backtracks on one of his original assertions?

BOTTOM LINE

It is often said that when the MSM is screaming from the roof about one subject, we should be looking at what they are trying to distract us from, but in this case, we know what they are trying to divert attention from because the Washington Post panicked and rushed to try to say "nothing to see here, move along, this is just a conspiracy" and when the MSM specifically tells us to not pay attention to something, that is the subject that we should be focusing even harder on.

His parents have his laptop, supposedly, that would be the only way.

Ugly white people staying in packs.

>his parents

More likely Brad has it, correct?

So, does he deserve to be stoned to death like people are calling for Reality Leigh Winner to be? I mean stone his corpse in this case?

Or is it true that you're just a bunch of anti-americans chimping out dragging some dead guy through the street chanting like a bunch of Somali jihadis for political purposes in a desperate attempt to make Trump Cucks buy the story the Trump Campaign didn't collude with Russia?

>B-buh I really care! Mmmmph!

Nobody believe you faggots.
You won't be taken seriously unless you show consitency in your argument.

cum gargling fuck

It's just so obvious to everyone isn't it. They think they're subversive.

Did anyone ever find where Podesta takes a screenshot of his travel details, and did anyone find anything about the Catholic connection with Podesta?

That's the thing about this, there's so many unanswered questions. This case will remain unsolved and these are the same people who killed JFK and they will remain in power.

who the fuck is calling for her to be stoned to death, do you just take the bullshit straight from the bull's ass, or do you devour it and first shit it out yourself before spewing it online

bump for Seth

Look, the shill looks like the archetypal cocksucker. He's sucking globalist dick. Suckin Soros, suckin Skippy, suckin Brock, suckin Alefannys, did I miss anyone? Look, I'm not against the gays, okay, I love them they're great folks. But there's something about this fairy hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. I wanna tell the shills: Hey listen assholes! Quit saying /pol and I - and I never use curse words in 32 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian spy? You get in my face with that shit and I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it, assassinated Seth Rich then lost the election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me, I'm sorry about that. I lost control.

>who the fuck is calling for her to be stoned to death

right here Trumpcuck:

No.128658360

>do you just take the bullshit straight from the bull's ass, or do you devour it and first shit it out yourself before spewing it online

Oooo, you just at a giant shit sandwich. Apologize faggot.

Bump

Nice wall of text fuckface. Triggered much?

>one user says it
>0 replies
>immediately official alt-right policy

By fucks like you? Yes I get very triggered. Come see me in the streets bitch.

Which street m80 I'l bring me crew bruv

Jealous kikes will follow their master, Lucifer, into the Pit when God judges you.

30th May was a pivotal day in Webb World. This post can only hope to show part of what happened.

In the morning, George named the man he thinks shot Seth Rich – Alpha Jalloh 219.1 [3] Action to be taken is Trump to declassify Seth Rich phone and laptop and this is the key to uncovering the other scams, criminal activities and the whole criminal network including of course Awans and Hillary, Podestas, DWS, DNC, and of course hundreds of compromised people in power.

This criminal network being exposed run the child sexual abuse “brownstone” operations to blackmail people in power.

George dramatically admits in this call his ties to Israel [ie Mossad]. He makes the distinction between his type, old school Ben Gurion, Mossad, Robert Maxwell type, which George thinks essential to the survival of Israel [approx 4.15] and the new Mossad of new Jewish / Hebrew exceptionalism who kill almost indiscriminately to harvest organs, and have blood diamond ratlines.

He also admits in a bombshell that it was himself who deleted the first 54 videos, as he was getting close too soon to solving things, and had I think it was too much information about Eric Braverman on there. He now thinks Braverman is in Israel and his mother too, ie Mossad beat McCabe FBI.

However should deep state even be involved in this dodgy business, and is it right Mossad should meddle in the US? Many questions arise about the deep state, but it is good having a window on how this murky world works.

Is George openly acting for Mossad in the US? Is there a battle between two parts of Mossad? What else has George done for Mossad? Was he involved in brownstones? Is he working for Kissinger who most people regard as pretty much evil. Who does Kissinger work for? Kissinger was also in charge of MK Ultra sex slaves.

One thing is certain George Webb deserves credit for shining a light on the dark criminal world of politics and the deep state. Ratlines – organ harvesting , people trafficking, “brownstone” operations, and much more.

I do disagree with George, there should be no “ratline lite” and going back to teh old way of doing business, it needs to be stopped and the leaders all locked up.

Is it right that these psychopaths in charge determine our future, is it not time for a complete change to this hierarchical system?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Bump

saved
There's an important difference here. The DNC is a private corporation that masquerades as a governmental organ for gibs, bribes and special protection. Booz Allen is a private corporation that masquerades as a governmental organ for gibs, bribes and special protection. Know the difference, faggot.

>Is it right that these psychopaths in charge determine our future, is it not time for a complete change to this hierarchical system?
Yes but you'll never hear the vidya-raised civlarpers here say a word about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6YlYTeZYxA

They prune them quickly. I was in one that lasted 4 posts before it was pruned.

Trump needs to declassify Seth Rich's laptop and phone. Demand it from him on Twatter.

That will begin to make this whole thing unravel.

OP's name is fag

Bump

The fact that posts like mine would receive any opposition on Sup Forums of all places only proves we are barking up the right tree.

Just like the main media calling this a "conspiracy". When that happens it merits enough attention to see it through to the end.

I asked megafag about Catholic connection and he was too busy responding to shills while talking out his ass about not responding to shills... best I can find is his Catholics in alliance for the common good... started by skippy himself, thinking it needs a bit more digging desu

Indeed.

>Claiming victory as established fact in the headline
>(((It's))) afraid.

There is a thriving industry of international child sex slavery within the United States. It has gone unabated for decades covered up by the assertiveness of Washington lobbyists representing the perpetrating countries, especially Saudi Arabia. Saudi princes are the high end buyers in the US child sex slave market and demand the best product.