Remember when Canada burned down the White House? Hahahah. NEVER FORGET

Remember when Canada burned down the White House? Hahahah. NEVER FORGET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't that Britain in the 1814 war?

remember when you were british slaves until your people were worth less than poos to the empire so they dropped you?

and then you couldn't get over it so you still worshipped the queen

Nope

Remember when your White House got burned down? Or how about when you got beat by a bunch of gooks in the jungle ahahahahha

Remember when Britain invaded through leafland and burned the whitehouse and two years later we BTFO with some slaves, pirates, and a few army regulars?
Yeah. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Hahah shit was CASH

Never happened

Soory

>Remember when Britain invaded through leafland and burned the whitehouse and two years later we BTFO with some slaves, pirates, and a few army regulars?
>Yeah. Good times.

If you want to counter the burning of the Whitehouse, do it with the burning of York. The Americans basically burnt down Toronto. I wish they'd do it again.

Yeah those were pretty good times even if they were British soldiers.
Also shoutout to the Canadian militias that repelled American invasion attempts.

You mean they burned down a shitty insignificant town. Sick.

>White House
>In 1816
Yeah no, the british GAVE us the white house when they couldn't even burn down the presidential palace correctly. Also Canada did not and still does not exist as a sovereign nation so they couldn't do jack shit. Just like today. Go praise your foriegn queen you fucking serf. Also send more poutine please that shit is amazing.

>ITT: Newfags that still reply to this Leaf
Have a bump, OP.

lol

Are you actually retarded? No one cares about the queen lmao. Go get beat by a bunch of gooks again

>Dead soldiers
>Implying I'm a bootlicker
wow dude, I'm so offended.

Every burger response ever in these threads:

To a Canadian
>HURR THAT WAS BRITAIN

To a Brit
>HURR THAT WAS CANADA

Bonus round

>I-IT WAS A DRAW
>M-MUH JACKSON!

Remember when the US blew us the fuck out so hard we had to rename the city Toronto?

Lol ikr. They get so butthurt over it

Retard