Another attack

Ongoing terrorist attack in Melbourne Australia. Hostage situation
Prepare for anti islamaphobia tweets and religion of peace lectures. Good god this needs to change

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/05/police-shoot-gunman-dead-and-free-hostage-in-melbourne
9news.com.au/national/2017/06/05/17/14/police-block-off-streets-after-explosion-at-melbourne-apartment-building
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/05/police-shoot-gunman-dead-and-free-hostage-in-melbourne
theguardian
archive.is/fmS6m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

info? links? anything?
1st for fake and gay

Wtf so should i still go out to get my macca breakfast or what.

Source?

This was like 12 hours ago bro

But yeah there's basically nothing about it in the media, so easy to get confused

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/05/police-shoot-gunman-dead-and-free-hostage-in-melbourne

The amount of people on my fuckbook who've become Muslim lovers, screeching that Muslims aren't evil etc etc it sickens me
The irony that I know people from the middle east who travelled here years ago as immigrants, and all they do is shake their head at the stupidity of people who don't believe their claims that the animals over there aren't people.

Just wait till we get a beheading in Au
Just wait till some cunt who defends Islam's family or friend gets hurt
Then they'll see

9news.com.au/national/2017/06/05/17/14/police-block-off-streets-after-explosion-at-melbourne-apartment-building

Ah sorry, there was almost no reporting so I assumed it had just happened. Eh no reporting here either

I just watched a report on RT about it. It's habbening and (((isis))) took responsibility

Lets be honest ISIS would claim responsibility even if it wasn't them

time to redpill some cucks
don't waste this opportunity

not islamic terror, just another violent meth addict out on bail.

>no source

saged

WE ARE ALL MUSLIM!

>Except for ISIS. They're not real Muslims.

>Ongoing
Mate, it was resolved at least 12 hours ago.
Rang the news Claimed it was IS and IS have confirmed.

>1 unknown victim + dead Somali IS nigger
>Guy hired a whore and took her hostage
>Attacker was known to CT police after being acquitted of plotting a suicide attack on a military base
>Melbourne brought this upon themselves by voting Greens.

My name is Pajeet
No shoes on my feet
You say poo in loo
But I shit in the street

this one had actually even made threats of harming people and was ignored.

Apologies. Mistakes were made due to time zones misleading me to think it was just a few minutes ago. I also could not find much good reporting as of that time

Aparently already involved in another plot ?

>ongoing

Over.

Known terrorist (served time for planning attack on sydney army base)

Known violent criminal

On parole for a violent home invasion

African """""""refugee""""""""

Hired prostitute. Killed random employee of hotel.

Took hooker hostage. Phoned news. This for Allahu Ackbar etc.

Shot at cops arriving on scene and hit three of them.

Got unloaded on by shotguns and m4's.

user uploaded video (can't see anything but can hear it). Cops took it down.

Military wants haebeus corpus suspended and the borders shut. But its melbourne so they will probably hold a parade for him instead.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/05/police-shoot-gunman-dead-and-free-hostage-in-melbourne

OBJECTION
>theguardian com/australia-news/2017/jun/05/police-shoot-gunman-dead-and-free-hostage-in-melbourne
archive.is/fmS6m

corrupt pedo melbourne judges have outdone themselves this time.

This man. I know Christians from Lebanon and Druzes who fucking despise muslims. I can't imagine what they think when they see all this apologist stuff on social media.

#prayformelbourne ?

Was just a hooker but 3 injured cops so ?

this fuckwit was claiming allegiance to both Al Qaeda and ISIS so obviously not the sharpest shitskin tool in the shed. He was recently let out on parole for terrorism offences. Fuck that shit.

And now we've got our Prime Minister Trumbell telling us we have the finest police forces in the world. Fuck off Malcolm - it took the UK cops 8 mins to kill 3 real terrorists. We had an airport incident the other day where they left passengers sitting on plane for 90mins before police fucking boarded to apprehend a mental who had already been hog tied.

And now this shit last night - took them nearly 2 hours to do anything. It's time for the vic cops to go back to their tried and true methods of shoot first and ask questions later.

Daily reminder that Islam is a peaceful religion and they are happy to live among us.

>just wait

We already have the attacks.

Some poor cunt got his fingers chopped off in Sydney. Only reason he didn't get his head chopped off was because some Samoans bum rushed the durkah. Cops literally ran anyway.

YET AGAIN the guy last night was another fucking """""""""refugee"""""""" and known violent terrrorist out walking the streets.

True. I also doubt they knew he was doing this. He WAS a known member of a Somalian ISIS affiliate and associated with ISIS members

Nope.

Literally a terrorist.

You're thinking of the cop killer in QLD.

Ha. I remember last night a lot of ausniggers were very smug, posting all kinds of threads to paint their country as the last of white civilization and laughing at bongs. I bet you wish you hadn't laughed now, don't you?

i got the bail part right, no prizes for guessing that though.

Killed a male employee at the apartments first.

A somalian killed a hooker and got shot by police. Big fucking woop you 48%er

try getting some facts right before posting fucktard

Vic police have been hamstrung since the 1990's. No more shoot first, sort it out later mentality.

And crime is skyrocketing as a result. Won't change either, with Melbourne as pozzed as it is.

FUCK! There's a huge soccer match on the 9th, Argentina vs Brazil at the MCG, please god don't let a terrorist attack happen there.

Guys if you live in Vic you should send a quick email to the MPs asking what they're doing to highten security at the MCG so Manchester doesn't happen here after the recent Melb attack.

He didn't kill the hooker. He killed some random bloke.

>not praying that there is a terrorist attack
are you an idiot?

You'll go on an AFP list as a radical terrorist.

Also are people forgetting the beheading earlier this year?

Yeah bro... And take pictures of cool stuff while you are out there.

And that's why Western countries are so fucked. Terrorism now isn't done by multinational organisations - it's some kebab immigrant having a shit time and not getting his way so he gets into extremism, buys into the whole "it's the Western imperialists fault I'm a fucking loser, only islam can save me" narrative, and effectively commits suicide, taking others with him. He leaves a note saying he did this for islamic terrorist organisations that he wasn't actually connected to and the media blames IS or Al-Qaeda rather than the cunt globalist politicians who imported filth like him, the judges who let him out on parole (in the case of both this Melbourne guy and the Sydney Lindt Cafe guy) and the general community continues to suffer.

These random lone wolf attacks are only going to continue, and the fact their in the media almost every day now is only going to inspire others, including those not even interested in Islam but who are just frustrated with whatever their current predicament may be, to commit public suicide and take others with them.

my building in melbourne has several exotic cars downstairs in the garage.
sometimes i wonder if some violent niggers on bail would try to steal them (possibly by breaking and entering in apartments looking for keys and potentially murdering staff and tenants).
it seems entirely possible in 2017, similar things have happened, these black cunts seem entirely fine with throwing their life away for a 5 minute ride in a lambo.
i keep several liters of boiling oil on a hot plate at all times ready for an intruder, but i feel like i still wouldn't stand a chance against some third world coon with a gun.

Can anyone tell me
how to tell which one is good and bad Muslim?
I have no clue.

still laughing.

That's why the government, judiciary and media should be held responsible.

The Lindt inquest didn't even touch on the fact that a criminal was allowed to illegallly enter the country, get citizenship, profess hatred for the country and it's people, go to jail for threatening the families of soldiers, support ISIS, commit serial rapes and murder and still be allowed on the streets, let alone being allowed in the fucking country.

It was all about how the police responded after he had decided to go Lone Wolf on the public.

The attacker last night should never have been in our country. At all. Zero reason for it.

But you can bet no one responsible for him being here will answer for this.

you'll have to ask Waleed - only he can be our moral compass

I always preferred to call him Malcolm Prepbull.

>i keep several liters of boiling oil on a hot plate at all times

kek'd

All things considered, Aussie terrorists are as shit as their posts, fampai.

>The attacker last night should never have been in our country. At all. Zero reason for it.

Correct. But why is Malcolm asking - "why was he out on parole?" when the question should be why wasn't he fucking deported?

#PrayForMelbourne

there was a beheading..?

this happened last night, retard

Melbourne? Nothing of value was lost.
Queensland master race.

At a minimum. The real question, we know, is why was he ever allowed in at all?

Canberra.

Beheaded a petrol station attendent. Wrote ISIS in his blood on the walls. Went on a stabbing spree. Cops got them.

>Military wants haebeus corpus suspended and the borders shut. But its melbourne so they will probably hold a parade for him instead

Martial law and left cucks in the gulag. Only Solution.

Who did they attack in that barren rock full of criminal outcasts offsprings at the end of the world?

He's more concerned with banning plastic bags now apparently. Saw him on Studio 10 this morning. At least that is watchable unlike the Project. So shallow.

>another
when was the last?

Ironically he killed a Chinese guy.

The guy they killed in Sydney was also Chinese.

Guess ISIS aren't fans of diversity.

It goes without saying I agree and it was the same with that fuckwit Monis.

I wish we could take a leaf out of Hungary's book and ban the cunts outright. However, the genie can't be put back in the bottle. What I can't understand is why we don't deport these cunts back to their despot shitholes as soon as they step out of line.

I don't want it to happen here, I don't want to have to take time off work to go punch on with Antifa in Brissy, I don't want to cancel my holidays for fear of being killed just so Australians will wakeup to what is already happening all over the world.

There needs to be a decently save place for people to come to if their governments can't be trusted where the boats are stopped & the issue is taken seriously, I don't want to hear of Sydney grooming gangs like Rotherham or something.

>not islamic terror, just another violent meth addict out on bail.

He was definitely an ice junkie, but also pretty keen on that terrorism stuff. This guy was one of the Somalis that were organizing the Holsworthy attack (he was acquitted even though he actually went on a holiday to Somalia to get a fatwa for the job, fancy that).

About five months after he was released for that one he did a spat of violent home invasions and got locked up with I think around 5 years on the bottom. Prior to the Holsworthy thing he got done for stabbing a guy during a mugging (after the guy gave him his wallet).

He spent more time in correctional facilities than at liberty. Modern 'refugees' in a nutshell. We're in the business of importing home invaders with ice addictions that try to go 'straight' by declaring allegiance to ISIS/al shabaab and killing a few infidels.

>Not liking happenings
Pussy

there was that one at Dreamworld

>What I can't understand is why we don't deport these cunts back to their despot shitholes as soon as they step out of line.

I don't understand why you would be considered a refugee if you are holidaying in the country you sought refuge from. This guy visited Somalia four times over ten years, and one of the visits was to get approval to attack an army barracks in Sydney.

what the fuck? how the fuck do I not know about this?

Australia need its own Guantanamo Bay.

Manus Island will be free for use soon.

you're an edgy little faggot arent you

They have the opportunity to stop this before it gets to U.K. levels.

Ban all Muslim migration.

All those on terror watchlists deported. Their extrnded families too. If not dual citizens, indefinite internment.

Repatriation and cancellation of visas too preferably.

What a shitcunt. Melbourne was always going to be the first to fall. I wonder what all the batshit greens and feminists who reside there are thinking at the moment.

Pretty sure the were just local arab kids rather than serious ISIS fags.

But yeah, there's been a few Islamic related naughty behaviors that the media likes to downplay.

They're excited they get to hashtag PrayFor too.

They're probably only disappointed not more were killed because they miss out on the free concerts.

>user uploaded video (can't see anything but can hear it). Cops took it down.
The fuck? I thought Aussies didn't suffer from censorship in the same manner Europeans do.

We assume it was the cops.

Might have been OP.

>They're excited they get to hashtag PrayFor too.

I reckon this is a very exciting moment for lefties in Melbourne. You're not truly cosmopolitan until people can select your city for a facebook filter.

>i keep several liters of boiling oil on a hot plate at all times ready for an intruder
How high is your electricity bill? Jesus Straya...

I'm just sick of them bootlicking the useless cops and intel services. They have stopped a few attacks but always fail to mention the 300+ terrorists that went to fight for ISIS. When you think of the locals who knew they were going, aided in radicalisation and provided monetary support there is at least 600 more that need to be charged with terror offences (although I would rather that they be charged with treason and fucking hanged)

A muslim is good if he has no pulse or breathing.

Strewth. If only the rest of the world were more like that Phillipines guy...I will kill you and eat your heart!

Just a reminder it is impossible to charge the government with treason because treason charges can only be brought forth by the Commonwealth Attorney General, so the government would be prosecuting itself, which will never ever happen. It doesn't even have the death penalty either.

Man I was really hoping this was England again to really hone in the point.

>Prime Minister Trumbell
Prepbull*

They all have the potential to be radicalized so I'd say a good amount of them.