twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W T F
T
F

Bump for explanation

>black dogs

scared achmed?

Look up Dalmation man

probably a "gay parade" where every deviant and degenerate comes out of the woodworks to show of their aids

Gay fag here. FYI: The yellow stripes means he's into piss play and the red means he's into fisting.

Have a nice evening.

Could this country get anymore unlovable?

Thanks for the information.

Smart colour code, what is blue?

Americans have by far been one of the most repulsive, mongrelized, disgusting people I've met so far in my life. I can't believe you actually allow dogs into your houses, and on top of that, into your beds. You people don't even take your shoes off before walking into your completely carpeted houses made out of plaster and wood. Filthy fucking animals.

UK police are basically glorified social workers at this stage. So this image doesn't surprise me.

I actually miss the days when I used to get hassled.

Just remember this when you buy your rubber gear. It's embarrassing if someone starts pissing on you and you're not into it.

end your life you waste of flesh

Blue is usually "into oral". You can signal in other ways if you're an oral top or a bottom.

Press (S) to spit at western civilization
>Press (S) to spit at western civilization
>Press (S) to spit at western civilization

im gonna be posting this pic in so many britbong threads in the future

i can tell the trigger factor on this one is aces

woah woah woah, theres a difference between inside and outside dogs. outside dogs are cleaned maybe once or twice a month, and are usually kept sleeping in the kitchen or something like that. inside dogs are much better groomed, cleaner, cleaned maybe once or twice a week, rarely goes outside for anything other than shitting and peeing.

allowing them into your bed is only okay if the dog is very clean. fuck off you brown piece of shit.

no u.

wtf....

sudo rm -rf --no-fail-safe

I don't know why you are acting like Western civilisation is the only one at risk here. (((They))) are coming for you next.

I guarantee you in 10 to 15 years from your will Faggot pride parades marching down the main promenade in Riyadh. Kuwait will have fallen long before then.

What are the latex dogs outfits super secret code for?

Love these new Police Dogs.

By showing the world that anyone can be a police canine really points to the world that we are indeed the most open and tolerant society.

Ok so the right doggo is into oral piss play, i learn a lot tonight thanks user

and this is coming from an arab. kek.

you spelled nuke wrong

Me too man. Its gold.

>allowing them into your bed is only okay if the dog is very clean

Yeah whatever, I'm sure me and you don't hold the same definition of "clean" - The Americans I met literally watch their dogs eat shit of the side walk and don't wince when their dogs lick their faces in the morning.

>inside dogs are much better groomed, cleaner, cleaned maybe once or twice a week
No, it depends on the breed. if you ever enter the home of a Labrador owner, no matter how much they groom the dog, all their furniture would be covered in sheded fur.

I would understand buying a dog if you were a hunter, or something - but why buy a dog when you could have kids?

Oh right, jewish debt hahahah.

Lovely AIDS hounds.

>sudo rm -rf --no-fail-safe

Don't think many here know linux.

They like to chase cats

'I'm gay'

What do other colors mean? Like green or white? What is the color for poz?

even the cucks are doing their part. What the fuck are you doing to help Sadam??

British Police repeatedly deny they are part of the Slaanesh chaos cult, but this is 100% proof and expose them

Eat shit inbred. Go nut in your cousin.

What's wrong, user? Pup play is just some guys hanging out and releasing some stress by dressing up. There's nothing sexual about it.

i wanna ask if the red colour for fisting is related to a prolapse but i am horrified of the answer.

for fucking them in the ass hard while they howl like the sluts they are.

if those suits don't have a hole for the asshole in them, they are a waste.

Come on guys, don't you want to help me fuck the red one and use my cum as lube in sloppy seconds? It'll change your life for the better.

Now I understand why muslims hate dogs.

>Go nut in your cousin.

kek

> doesn't like dogs
If you didn't have oil, you wouldn't be worth the air you breathe.

Purple?

>Americans care more about Animals than Children
>It's easier to get an Abortion in some places than to euthanize your dog

>land for the free

SHITSKIN BAN WHEN

Kuwaiter i'll have another glass of bantz and then you can bring me the check.

Fuck this.

you guys are cute.

I'll just post it. It's complicated and people have grinder and growlr now so this is mostly defunct except for fetish gear colors.

For people interested about the rest.

user.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html

>suck my pits

you potato niggers ruin everything. just wait a minute.

Probably a BDSM parade, and that people are dressed as cops

I really didn't need to know that, but thanks anyways Mr. Gay.

yeah but you're here. Would you fuck the pup's pink asshole user? What if I go first?

>WESTERN CIVILIZATION YES!!!

tranny? a shame, I like purple and frilly feminine clothes, but hate being associated with trannies

“You must not lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman.”—Leviticus 18:22

Would these same police go to a Christian event I wonder? That would be inappropriate right? Jesus did say near the end good would be called evil and evil good. If someone came out and said this is wrong, they would be destroyed by the left and media.

Glad I literally live in the mountains in a fjord completely sheltered from all the aids and other various bacteria-condense floating in the air in those cuckmetros. Fucking hell

Nah, thats just the NiggerHill festival in London for the black community. Its like Mardi Gras but with grey skies and more stabbings.

>used to work with a bunch of faggots at a call center
>always wearing some color accessories, bandanas and shit
>thought they were just into flamboyant gay rainbow shit
>they were actually signaling their fetish all along
At last I truly see.

>CIVILIZATION
Something you don't have

>Guy in red looks like he is sporting a huge buttplug
>Guy in yellow kneels like he is excepting to be pissed on

checks out

Some of these are beyond stupid. Why the fuck you need a secret colour code to say you're a
>bartender
>own a suit

Has anybody seen this map of furries? Look at germany.
furrymap.net

>You can't watch something you love fall apart if it doesn't exist

>t.zoophilia is halal

It's Marxist satanic society not traditional western society. A question I've asked.. Why don't Muslims and Christians work together to stop this moral decadence? So many Muslims support the left and people like Hillary Clinton. Makes no sense.

> Kuwaiti clearly knows nothing about America
> shitposts anyway
> "land for the free"
Don't you have some first cousins who need honor raping and impregnating, dune coon?

Why bother?
We can tell you're gay from all the different names for "blue".

Last night there was a thread about black dudes parading white sluts around on leashes. That was pretty bad but this... THIS is the fucking police force! What the fuck is going on here?!

Thanks for contributing to the fall of man.
Satans coming for you (in your ass) and his sperm is fire.

What is the colour white for?

>kuwait
don't you have some dancing boys to rape?

Seriously now, Kuwait talking shit. You're just jealous I can move in with a man and have a life without getting stoned to death like you.

>So many Muslims support the left and people like Hillary Clinton. Makes no sense.
Forty generations of aggressive inbreeding tends to make the population morally malleable

Police aren't needed anymore desu. The only thing they do is prevent us from defending ourselves

>Some of these are beyond stupid.
yes, it's true. but they did what they had to do.

>adding quotation marks in green text

back to le reddit xD

white is underage and pedo according to my pizzagate research (i'm not joking)
>never forget podesta's handkerchief with a pizza related map

>Satans coming for you (in your ass) and his sperm is fire.
hot. I'm really into cum play.

>but why buy a dog when you could have kids?

Because children benefit from animal companions, rather than playing with the local imam who'll teach them the joys of bomb making.

>Its like Mardi Gras but with grey skies and more stabbings.

So it's just an average day in London?

I'll have you know I bought all of my offspring docile lambs you uncultured shitposter

Daily reminder that Tommy Robinson will be marching with Gays Against Sharia, in Manchester, on June 11.

Do you fug them?

So you bought them weak animals that need protection, and now your children are raising another male's offspring. You didn't even get them baby goats so I could make a "Another man's kids" joke, so thanks for being a real let down to the team mate.

You bought a cuck animal. You might as well have bought your children a cuckoo bird.

Must have been converted in jail

why do you need codes for something you faggots aren't even punished for anymore. Is everything in your life about sex?

ye

He was mocking you for getting the motto wrong

Lamb is truly the patricians choice when it comes to Islamic sanctioned bestiality. Goats are fucking poverty desu

>why do you need codes for something you faggots aren't even punished for anymore
it's a throwback from the past.

We're men that fuck men, yes everything is about sex because no one ever "has a headache" or "is upset" or "on their period".