Happening...(possibly)

Something is going on? ...preparing for an investigation...or....????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw&ab_channel=프랑수아
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Dems are purging their tweets...Seth Rich related? The Awaan brothers?

from antifa, qatar, and now THIS?! I'm almost afraid to leave to take a shit in fear of missing something good.

IT ALL CUMS TUMBLING DOWN.

Take a shit with your phone.
Stay on the shitter.
Problems solved

True?

The happenings are almost at land speed record

Something has got them scared shitless...idk if it has to do with the new leaker they found or what but this is very troubling behavior all being swept under the rug....people should be pushing this...they are trying to HIDE EVIDENCE OF IMPLICATIONS

Bump

This seems likely to be under the orders of Bilderberg directors

It proves that they are almost as scared of weaponized autism as Trump

Bump...this needs to be on page 1. We need to figure out whats in those tweets now that they have decided to try and erase them

Nice quads checked

Pretty much an admission of guilt, citizens trial when?

It's so obvious to me as someone who has been following this very closely that every move they have made, they being the guilty democrat representatives, is that of someone who is very guilty. Everything from the cover up to the rabid denial. But I always have that pit in my stomach that nothing will ever come of it, people are too busy irrationally hating Trump and trying to blame all these terror attacks on the white male patriarchy and systemic racism to see what's unfolding in front of there eyes.....part of me thinks the fuckin bastards are gonna get away with it....

Any truth to this yet?

>Take a shit with your phone.
what app do i use for that?

Nice badge.

Facebook

DWS is going down for this even though many others are implicated. We need to get Palmeri, Mook and Podesta, too.

>part of me thinks the fuckin bastards are gonna get away with it....

If they do, then my hand will be forced.

Anyone legit with Twitter and archive? Can we first hand verify they are purging old tweets. I'm technologically unsavvy and am on mobile..

Alright, first order of business: find and catalog those deleted tweets

There's a very fine line between CYA and obstruction of justice.

A subpoena usually tells you which side of it you're on. I see many, many subpoenas in the future.

The funny thing is we have robots that can write symphonies and create art now (real art, not contemporary art) and which can fool human observers.

I remember them subpoenaing the hell out of Clintons emails and that didn't give them jack shit. She was still smashing harddrives with hammers

Bump

Laws dont even exist bro, citizens trial when? When the laws are selectively enforced, they become null and void. There are no laws, only people who will shoot you if you dont listen to their tyrannical demands. Act accordingly.

Same. Just look at Canadians for instance. They are passing insane laws and stealing tax money hand over fist but they only talk about how bad trump is because they saw it on cnn. People here are similar and can't even see the obvious. The harder you virtue signal the more you can get away with. If they do get away with it I will pray for other forms of justice.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

>I remember them subpoenaing the hell out of Clintons emails and that didn't give them jack shit. She was still smashing harddrives with hammers

I think that the Cabal will find that this is a very different DOJ, and that Trey Gowdy as a Committee chair won't take any of their bullshit.

Whelp.

Did they ever talk about Qatar?

That was with Comey running the FBI and Lynch running the DoJ. Things are very different now, and they know it.

Nice quads, but check these trips right here.

It really is quite frustrating. There's gotta be something in the fuckin water that is making people act so fuckin stupid. That and I really think that these big city centers, where all the media lives and broadcasts, are giant fucking echo Chambers that just happen to be masters of virtue signalling. There all liberal strongholds, New York, Chicago, LA...Vancouver, toronto...all these places are dead nuts leftist and their garbage fake news is spilling onto the airwaves from coast to coast....

I agree, they just need someone to straight up call them on their shit, Rowdy Gowdy might be the only.man left in gov. with enough balls to do it

I seriously had a friend of mine broach the seth rich subject with the condescending mocking tone and finger quotes after he preached to me about russian hackers and mysterious russain assassinations since elections. He said in the same breath that the seth rich investigation is "over" so it doesn't count. Also believes Obama's Libya was an "honest mistake".

>He said in the same breath that the seth rich investigation is "over" so it doesn't count. Also believes Obama's Libya was an "honest mistake".

He probably also thinks Benghazi is a sports cream.

That was with a cucked FBI who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in every way possible until the agents rebelled and made Comey give a second investigation before the election

ill believe it when i see it, pol cries wolf about these things every fucking month.

Benghazi is actually hard to convey properly, I don't blame anyone for not being interested in that. "We came, we saw, he died" is a lot more illuminating.

THE BALL IS IN PLAY. THE 8'S HAVE THE BALL.
ROLL.

So how do we get all these tweets back? I want a folder full of their tweet archives. How can I get this?

But can niggers?!

Robots made by.......WHITEY? Those damn white men strike again!

youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

Clearly whitey stole those robots from black kangz.

More?

>trying to get rid of evidence
Isn't this like.. a crime?

I don't have anymore evidence to take down some of the world's top leaders and their crime syndicate but I have more BET ads

Op here.... 8s are definitely in play

I don't know if it's per say evidence but something tells me there is some sort of links in there tweets that connect to at least one of their 20,000 crimes...we're missing it...idk maybe it's coded or some shit

Details?

The Senate just opened a new investigation up on Hillary. My feeling is Trump and Sessions have been lining up their course of action, and are starting to deploy it. Wasserman Shultz is going to jail, along with quite a few other Democrats and their operatives.
One thing I've heard about Trump for years is he holds grudges a LONG time.
He's not done winning yet. Hillary blamed her loss on the DNC claiming it was broke and their data bad when she came along - I'm betting lower level Dems are ratting her and Wasserman Schultz out, hard.

Luckily, she missed Huma's hard drives. And they have them, now. Weiner is singing like a canary to stay out of prison.

Seth Rich must be avenged

It's probably just a strange coincidence.

Twitter has them. Good luck trying to get them to release them voluntarily, though

Yeah, they all just happen to have the same advice from lawyers to erase their social media histories.

Try this. On mobile but...

Go to wayback.archive.org and type in the URL of her Twitter account (twitter.com/DWStweets) and you should be able to pull up all her tweets that the way back machine saved. Someone archive them all with screenshots in case (((they))) delete the archive too. On mobile or would do it myself.

Where's my sleepy guys at??? Is sleepyblue asleep at the wheel? speaking of sleep I'm goin to bed cause I work unlike you zzzzzzzzzzz

What makes you think that folks have NOT recorded every tweet those shitskins have posted?
They are up so something SUPER nefarious. I predict major happening in the next 60 days on US soil.

See

there's no time for sleep when you're E N E R G I Z E D like me! why don't you do some jumping jacks to get the blood flowing! we all need to be AWAKE and ENERGIZED for the day!

I'm on comcast and I can access it just fine.

comcast blocked archive.org entirely the other night, we had a thread on Sup Forums about it

>Just look at Canadians for instance. They are passing insane laws and stealing tax money hand over fist

jesus fucking christ our governments are literally retarded. im getting raped by the ((federal government)), the (((provincial government))), and the ((municipal government))).

you'd be surprised at how many conservatives there are in Toronto... don't forget that only 5 years ago nearly every riding voted Conservative... yes for a neo-con slimebag in Harper, but he is far from a libtard.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw&ab_channel=프랑수아

Bump for conspiratorial interest.

BUMP

pineapples and five five sixers

I agree. Nothing will happen. These people are above the law, the only way they face actual consequences is if the citizens rise up and bring them to justice themselves.

Otherwise it'll just continue to be articles and tweets on the internet, back and forth, until the end of time.

Clover

Tendies

poor thread
Sage

Bump

Hmmm

what

user Goes Out For A Drink:
Fuck greentext, here is my story

I dont go out to drink often just because most of the people you encounter are just shit. I had some extra time over memorial day weekend and a girl I knew was tending bar. I go in and sit down leaving some distance between me and the other guests. About 4 seats down, there is a gentlemen and his friend and they are having a political discussion. I couldnt help but overhear. The liberal was calling for the impeachment of trump. The guy actually believed that being impeached meant that you were automatically removed from office. He believed that Bill Clinton did not serve his full term and was removed from office. He had no memory of the fact that the vote to remove clinton failed and clinton served the remainder of his term, after being impeached.

Do not, ever, underestimate the stupidity of someone until you have heard them speak.

>tfw no more party van

Sweet blog

A dem is head of FBI now

Deleting tweets isn't really going to help them. By the time they did the FBI has copies already. Also note that the NSA practically takes a snapshot of all social media at least once a day so they have a copy too.

Pumb

The ((((WAYBACK MACHINE)))) is literally managed by leftist JEWS, not only they delete archived tweets but also get rid of "problematic content" like the complete archive of Dr. Pierce's broadcasts.

Bump

most strangers I meet at bars tend to be pretty chill. Depends on where you are though.You should be more social, user.

Absolutly this Checked

Gr8 8's m8

Mop

Rest easy if they do win it will have to be at the hands of the largest fucking battle known to men. The Happening that has put the white man over the fucking edge hasn't happened yet.

There's a tipping point and when it happens all fucking hell is going to break loose.

Any reason to delete tweets? Many really are inept about technology thinking anything is really deleted.

If they are burning tweets theyre burning everything

And honestly that guy probably is more knowledgable than 60% of the human waste we have shuffling around.

temporarily