Why do somalis look so different from the rest of the africans

Why do somalis look so different from the rest of the africans

Other urls found in this thread:

kairos.com/diversity-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they drink a lil too much boomba

Arabs took a boat trip to rape them.

they all look like niggers to me

It's a variation of niggerness that causes them to look the same.

Black Caucasians aka Hamites

Isolated genepool.

Because long ago, dirdy joos infected the prime African gene with their parrot nosed splooge

bigger brains

forgot pic related

Hamites are literally Ayy LMAOs

they are arab and bantu mix, I have grown up with them. 90% are retarded. Come to Minneapolis man, I know Finland has a couple but Minnesota has more then 100,000

Why are their heads so big?

They're the niggers of niggers

when you combine blacks and fanatical islam, you get the worse combo in the world

The OP's picture is a pic of this guy Barkhad Abdi, he is from Minnesota and all of them love him because he is the only Somali to do anything

Because they're to intelligent too not fuck up their country and not be pirates n shieet.

They are known among store clerks in my hometown as "lolly-pop heads" and everyone hates them.

Somalia historically was a major trading port, connecting Africa to India and the gulf.

I imagine the average Somali today is 70% African, 20% middle eastern,10% indian, and potentially a small fraction Mediterranean.

Nearly everyone in Britain has a small percentage of scandanavian blood from Vikings raping their grandmas.
History is written into our genetics

Isn't Minnesota mostly swedish? What's with them and somalis. Is it genetic?

Yes, everyone is Swedish, Norwegian or German. It is crazy because, we literally import Somalis just like our cousins in Scandanavia. It is something inside of us to destroy our beautiful societies.

>I imagine the average Somali today is 70% African, 20% middle eastern,10% indian, and potentially a small fraction Mediterranean.
Are you retarded?

Anyone who could have left left in the late 90's Somalia is 100% beetle eating niggers.

85% Somali
15% Bantu
100% nigger

Arabs banged the Africans, turned em into Somalians

inbreeding

inbreeding

caucasian but also lots of inbreeding because islam

Dude, everyone has genetics all over the place.
It took thousands of dads and moms to make you and people have crazy lives on a really small planet.
Wars, trading, pilgrimages, and just some guy walking off as far as he could has made us all mutts

>Why do somalis look so different from the rest of the africans

Sudanese, Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritrians are all Caucasoid like Arabs, Whites, Turks and Berbers. Blacks like Nigerians and Bantu people are Congoid. Somalis aren't really Black.

WE WUZ CAUCASIANS, WE BE WHITE IN AMERICAN CENSUS

It's really ironic as Nigerians and Bantu got higher IQ despite being less of Caucasoid influence

true.
pic related

That was only for a small subset, the igbo.

/thread

Bro there is probably traces of other DNA, you implying there is 20% Middle eastern and 10% Indian is completely insane though. Historically the population of Somalia has almost always been uniform, except a few thousand Yemeni Arabs and a tiny handful of italians.

Your assertion that somehow 30% of their DNA is something other than African is flat wrong.

yup, I'm in msp all the time

somalies everywhere and it makes me sick

the government decided they wanted to be progressive and decided to import as many as possible

Semitic blood.

There are more ethnic group and genetic diversity in Africa than outside of it. It's impossible to say the the rest of africans even look alike

Yeah you might be right.

I just took a DNA test believing I was a full blooded Greek and found out 20% of my DNA is Middle eastern even though my ya-ya would beat me for saying that

The fuck kind of genetic combination produces such a freakish people.

It's a miracle they haven't destroyed the planet yet.

Pretty weak chins for nogs. I reckon they wouldn't be very good at boxing (besides having slightly thicker bones and much smaller brains).

Because they've been trading and fucking Arabs, Asians and Europeans for millennia.

more islam means more inbreeding

Thousands of years of African/Arab admixture, malnourishment, and Islamic inbreeding.

Lack of nutrition especially during pregnancy leads to stunted development. Couple that with severe inbreeding, drugs and Islam you get a sub-sub-sub-human. If they continue living like that they will start looking like ayy lmaos in a few generations.

Kind of makes sense. The Persians weren't fully expelled for 30 years after the second invasion. That is almost a full generation.

Radioactive material waste.
Our mafia has dumped a lot of waste on their shores in exchange for weapons in the 1960-1970.
This and strong inbreeding made somali a race of mutants

Sheeit realized Iman is a black Melania

Interbreeding and qat

Horn of Africa = dark skinned white people

Their brain feeds of their body so they have disproportionate head shapes however they can rival whites in intelligence if given decent education

Because we are more related to ayrabs than west africans.

>Be me
>11
>Watched pirates of the Caribbean
>Wanted to become a pirate
>Though it was cool
>See news
>They we're talking about pirate's
>Though I would see Jack Sparrow looking dude with a jacht and a assault rifle with tacticool crew
>They show a fucking raft with naked niggers armed with diy trash
>A fucking boat in the distance
>mfw

East Africans have more Arab DNA.

That's a Syrian child.

Here is some history for you guis:

Somalians(and other africans) were for hundreds of years imported into Arabia as slaves, but arabs were picky and imported only those capable of heavy labor, IE any man with testosterone, leaving the low test, womanlike sub-subhumans behind

Also as the reason arabs didnt polute their genes was as the slaves arrived in arabia/turkey they castrated them en masse

We Wuz Caucasoids and shiet

C A P T A I N
A
P
T
A
I
N

They're Caucasians with much more melanin

When life hits you

AYYYY LMAO

That area of Africa produces some odd looking creatures. We've got a ton of Somalia where I live, and I'll admit they look like no one else on earth. Just disgusting freaks.

My little bro had some friend who I thought was indian for a long ass time. I think just about all of Sup Forums would agree with my assessment if they saw this kid. Turns out he was some sort of straight haired super dark Sudanese kid. Now why some middle eastern blood mixed with black blood creates Indian looking mixed people, and why middle eastern blood mixed with horn of Africa blood creates freakish looking abominations I couldn't tell ya

Superiority guilt. Gotta take in the most stupid and ugly of the already stupid and ugly to gain relief.

kinda like a mix of nigger, joo, indian and arab

they left Africa then migrated back

Sub-Saharan Africans you mean. There is the bushmen phenotype, the Bantu phenotype, and he Somali phenotype. Bushmen have lighter skin tone, Asiatic eyes, and skulls that look like primitive cro magnons. Somalis have these longer skulls. They are probably mixed since they're in the mixed Horn of Africa and slightly resemble Arabs from the southern part of Arabia. Bantus look like apes. Probably a modern homo erectus. Most of our own nigger problem is bantu descendants but Somalis are a problem wherever they exist as well

That mascot looks like he's about to get stabbed by a sharpened hardened hunk of street poo.

Can one try this for free?

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

Yes that is the website.

>kairos.com/diversity-recognition

Thanks!

I don't know exactly, but apparently it has to do with Eurasian's migrating back to Africa. They aren't Arab + African, it's just really far down the line europids went back to the horn and mixed with blacks

A diet of mainly rice and mashed up flies goes straight to the skull.

100% white