Yemen famine

So, this is the thing - Yemen is a pit, I accept this. There are no "good" parties in the Yemeni Civil War, I accept this. Yemen has historically been a pit, including with civil wars in the 1960s and 1990s, I accept this also.

But it has never had massive famine in the pre-modern or modern era. This is recent and due to imperial policy as well as the chaos that results from warring factions in an ungovernable country. It was the US/British/Saudi coalition that targeted critical airport infrastructure, when Yemen imports 90% of its food.

No country on earth deserves a famine of Biblical proportions, and we have a duty to help our fellow human beings even if we disagree with their beliefs or how they choose to run their country. The rest of the world gave $13.5 billion to Haiti for a relatively small (in the grand scheme of things) earthquake disaster where perhaps 200,000 people or so died. By contrast, 7 million people in Yemen are severely food insecure and up to 18.8 million, or 75% of the population, lacks access to one or more of the following: health care, clean water, or food.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/02/alarm-grows-in-washington-as-saudi-coalition-attack-on-yemen-port-appears-imminent/
washingtonpost
archive.is/BHDE3
cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/28/erik-prince-the-gates-of-hell-are-blowing-hot-against-christians-in-the-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw
ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=21496&LangID=E
truth-out.org/news/item/40147-the-us-provided-cover-for-the-saudi-starvation-strategy-in-yemen
hrw.org/world-report/2017/country-chapters/yemen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is why this shit matters, in case I get the usual Sup Forums reply of IDGAF. A large proportion of the Saudi population is Yemeni, and a destabilized, chaotic Yemen with deep blood grievances will in turn destabilize Saudi Arabia, which in turn threatens critical US oil supplies - all we have as a country now are the US military and the petrodollar - we are either first among equals, first, or need to catch up for anything else. And if Saudi Arabia is overthrown or experiences revolution, we will suffer in world position as much as the Saudi monarchy does.

There are no "easy" answers to the Yemen situation, but what I can say is that given the scope of the humanitarian disaster, we should as a global community of fellow human beings donate at least $13.5 billion for this much worse situation as we donated to Haiti, and ideally five to ten times that much for the situation is that much worse.

One final point - generally speaking, I think that Trump was a much better alternative than Clinton and I support most of his policies and think that he is more than we deserve as a country. However, he recently signed a $100 billion arms deal that goes up to $350 billion to Saudi Arabia, while not condemning their bombing of Yemen or their role in the humanitarian disaster, nor for their role in destabilizing Syria. Yes, part of it was about money and US jobs, but with only $3 or $4 billion out of the (eventual) $350 billion, famine could be averted in Yemen. The Iraq war brought down the Bush II presidency, will Yemen bring down the Trump presidency? There is no reason for it to do so, but the humanitarian situation is easily resolvable in economic terms, all of the politics aside.

99.1% Muslim as of 2010. Population 27,392,779 (July 2016 est.)

Trafficking in persons:
current situation: Yemen is a source and, to a lesser extent, transit and destination country for men, women, and children subjected to forced labor and women and children subjected to sex trafficking; trafficking activities grew in Yemen in 2014, as the country’s security situation deteriorated and poverty worsened; armed groups increased their recruitment of Yemeni children as combatants or checkpoint guards, and the Yemeni military and security forces continue to use child soldiers; some other Yemeni children, mostly boys, migrate to Yemeni cities or Saudi Arabia and, less frequently Oman, where they end up as beggars, drug smugglers, prostitutes, or forced laborers in domestic service or small shops; Yemeni children increasingly are also subjected to sex trafficking in country and in Saudi Arabia; tens of thousands of Yemeni migrant workers deported from Saudi Arabia and thousands of Syrian refugees are vulnerable to trafficking; additionally, Yemen is a destination and transit country for women and children from the Horn of Africa who are looking for work or receive fraudulent job offers in the Gulf states but are subjected to sexual exploitation or forced labor upon arrival; reports indicate that adults and children are still sold or inherited as slaves in Yemen

tier rating: Tier 3 – Yemen does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking and is not making significant efforts to do so; weak government institutions, corruption, economic problems, security threats, and poor law enforcement capabilities impeded the government’s ability to combat human trafficking; not all forms of trafficking are criminalized, and officials continue to conflate trafficking and smuggling; the status of an anti-trafficking law drafted with assistance from an international organization remains unknown following the dissolution of the government in January 2015; the government did not report efforts to investigate, prosecute, or convict anyone of trafficking or slavery offenses, including complicit officials, despite reports of officials willfully ignoring trafficking crimes and using child soldiers in the government’s armed forces; the government acknowledged the use of child soldiers and signed a UN action plan to end the practice in 2014 but made no efforts to release child soldiers from the military and provide them with rehabilitative services; authorities failed to identify victims and refer them to protective services; the status of a draft national anti-trafficking strategy remains unknown (2015)

Fuck them, I hope they all die.

Human trash that bred beyond self sustainability. Let them die.

End of story.

Yes, it is a pit. There was always this trade in human beings, but the security situation made it so much worse. However, the bigger concern in my view is mass famine, Yemenis deserve to be ale to live in their country and have access to food and running water, this is the 21st century and we have instant communication around the globe and can give in humanitarian disasters more easily, although it will be difficult to get the supplies to the people that is true. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal, I'm Alt Right but this is serious shit, mass famine should not be tolerated by anyone regardless of imperial interests, alliances, and so on.

We may differ from the Yemenis on our tolerance of the whole human chattel/human trafficking industry, however, we as a world community gave $13.5 billion to Haiti because of a fucking temporary earthquake and for me there is little difference between Haitans and Yemenis, save that Haiti is closer to us and Christian. No one said "let all Haitians die" so the same thing should not be said of Yemenis either.

No, fuck them. Any aid that stupid people send will be diverted elsewhere, likely to terrorists. Besides, they are Muslim. I have no pity for literal Satanists. They bought what they paid for. Let them die.

Around 90% of the Haiti relief fund was stolen by the Clintons. No one is buying your stupid shit. Fucking kill yourself, nigger, and join your filthy Muslim friends in death.

Yes, we need to be careful about the aid that we give, and it will be "taxed" by whatever party is in the area. As far as Muslims, they preserved Christian holy places for centuries, and there is tremendous diversity, it is totally simple minded to condemn "the Muslims" a community of 1.3 billion people in like 50 countries, and sounds as stupid as condemning or generalizing about "the Catholics" in the US/EU/Latin America/Africa. It is basically impossible to generalize about that many people because whatever the teaching of the Church or Quran people practice way differently. Also, Islam condemns Satanism and Canada and its tranny/faggot/SJW leadership is far closer to Satanism than most illiterate Muslims the world over.

Oh my god, man... like how is it possible for you to say that?

Could you really ever say that out loud?

That's bad, man

Part of being a Christian is being a friend to all, regardless of whether or not they deserve it. The point is not what was stolen but what was given. Yemenis are relatively more deserving in a humanitarian sense than were earthquake victims in Haiti. Also, you did not address the "why this shit matters" part. If Yemen is destabilized and embittered by a policy of mass murder, Saudi Arabia is stabilized or even falls, and perhaps the petrodollar collapses. Is that significant to you? Can you think about this from a sensible point of view, rather than an IDGAF or I hate Muslims/brown people/primitives etc? It is not in our interest for Yemen to have mass famine.

Cry me a fucking river, bitches. Yemen is filth. And this appeal to emotion is a scam. Muslims must be absolutely eradicated and the religion itself abolished, banned and lost in the sands of time, forgotten forever. A major famine is a good start.

nah, fuck you. Petrodollar will not collapse simply because a country of terrorists and pedophiles starve. You're a shit, and fuck you.

Oh my goodness you are so simple. I made the appeal to reason - hate Yemenis as much as you want, but about 25% of the population of Saudi Arabia is of Yemeni origin - we need the petrodollar to preserve our living standards and the toleration of medieval plague and famine in Yemen is not the way to secure the petrodollar and count be very counterproductive. About the Islamic religion part, if you read your Bible you should know that God have Ishmael a kingdom as well and made him into a great nation. Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all noble religions and deserving of the highest honor. As far as hating the religion of Islam, that is simply a pagan hatred for a region of the world and its people, Islam is noble and a better way of life than many in the pagan West live, not talking about Islam that is too strict, but the general religion and social organization. I think you need some diversity education desu.

Do you even fucking hear yourself? Fuck you.

Honestly, we are not in disagreement about the Yemeni character and so forth. We differ in how we appreciate Islam as a religion and how we treat people who are different from others. You favor total disrespect/eradication and overt murder or neglect. I favor respecting whatever parts are worthy of respect and food security as a humanitarian ideal. They did not bomb their own fucking airport where they import 90% of their food. It was not "overbreeding.' If you love murdering people who are different from you that is your own issue, but people don't get away with this shit nowadays/

spotted the neuro atypical.

we dont trust refugee or foreign care agencies, especially after Haitii. my moneys not going to literall child kidnappers.

Fuck off, dipshit. Inbred cousinfuckers could die by the millions and I still won't give a damn.

The cavalry has arrived.

What a terrible thing
What a terrible way to die
But nobody cares one bit,

So give to the Red Cross, whatever. It is important to be careful, obviously. As far as your other comment, you gotta break down part by part where you disagree rather than wholeheartedly dismiss a thesis you cannot or choose not to understand.

>seeking support for dying sandniggers on Sup Forums

The thing is, consanguinity leads to child birth and low divorce rates. In other words, it is socially stable. Pakistan + Bangladesh has ten times the population of Canada. So, it doesn't matter whether or not you like them or their practices. They will out breed you into oblivion. And both Indian and Pakistan have nuclear weapons so you can't pull the death threats/ we will kill you all unless you surrender to our ideals BS nowadays.

Woman spotted.

I'll donate $200 if you post your tits.

Good news, user.

that is some funny shit. Honestly I wasn't trolling. I just watched Prison Break recently and it is set in Yemen. Seriously though, famine sucks for anyone. Outside of this website, everyone acknowledges this.

This. We need to stop being parents to the 3rd world. They need to get their own shit together. Who gives a shit about the petrodollar, the United States has shit tons of oil. If it truly stopped flowing from the Middle East we would just flip the switch on and pump our own. The wells are already dug and capped.

You don't want to see them - too hairy, unless you are into that. You never know here. No, but seriously, famine is bad. It is sad when a "community" won't acknowledge that. Try to think of it from the point of view of someone in an anime cartoon or a My Little Pony character, it could help the whole empathy thing.

Yemen is the model for middle east policy going forward.

The Yemeni need to all die though, all subhumans do.
Helping them live is counter-productive to Justice.

Finally a sensible post. Respectable point.

>we have a duty
You had me until this. The best we could do is leave them alone. Foreign aid has never helped and no good can come of it. You can't save everyone and in the long run you only get in the way.

Besides you are right to point out that the place is a pit and the world will probably be better off without them. Even so I wish them well, just not enough to try to dump money into a paternalistic futility.

NYPA faggot. Ask some shitlibs for money, they go retarded for this no-end feel good virtue signaling fap-fest. Just make sure to tell them no refunds when the money goes missing.

Yes, I guess then so is Iraq and the $3 trillion loss and the fact that we had a black president for eight years as a result. So,what do you suggest, $3 trillion more for a loss, then a Hispanic president or Asian president next due to global disgust?

oooooo burn

virtue signaling is for "approved" causes. Quite honestly almost no one cares about Yemen.

>You don't want to see them - too hairy, unless you are into that.

Post your tits bitch.

>It is sad when a "community" won't acknowledge that.

This isn't a community stupid. Nobody knows each other, nobody cares.

What A Shame

We aren't saying famine doesn't suck. Just that we don't give a shit. We need to get our own shit together first. Until there are no more homeless vets in America I see no reason to help another country.

I get your point about the whole "hands off" and "foreign aid does no good" part if were like Denmark or Switzerland. But we just sined a $350 billion arms deal with the country that blew up the airport and ports that Yemen uses to import 90% of its food. So, no, we do not have a "hands off"policy, we have a murder anyone who gets in our way policy, via famine if necessary. This will come back to haunt us and quickly, even if we subcontract to the Saudis with this.

As dumb as niggers are. They would probably be better off if we didn't send billions in aid to Africa every year. They might try to actually fix shit instead of chimping out over aid drops. Either that or die off, I don't give a shit either way.

See this. We can "hands off" when we don't sign $350 billion arms deals with the country that blows up their food transport facilities and causes 7 million to 19 million people to have food and clean water insecurity. We are not responsible for the internal fuck up that is Yemen, but we should condemn targeting food supplies to an entire country. Like $3 to $5 billion out of the $350 billion we are getting from Saudi Arabia would easily prevent a forced man-made famine.

How much aid could I expect from Yemen if there was a famine in the US? Yeah, I won't be helping them either. Tug someone else's heartstrings.

>$350 billion arms deal
F A K E
A
K
E

N E W S
E
W
S

nobody uses airports to import staples only luxury good go through airports.

This is true. First, no homeless vets here. Then, help others Still, in the meantime, hold off on the $350 billion arms deals with those targeting the food security infrastructure of other countries. Or at least make a condition of the deal that they rebuild that shit.

I do all the time. Humans are not able to live anywhere they fucking want. The reason why some civilization are more advanced an prosperous than others is not only due to social and economic policy. Resources and climate have a large influence how advanced a civilization can get.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know everything about ecology and I'm not going to pretend to. If there is someone on here that can explain this better than I can I would encourage them to do so.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/02/alarm-grows-in-washington-as-saudi-coalition-attack-on-yemen-port-appears-imminent/

Saudi Arabian naval blockade is de facto policy to starve the population into submission/facilitate a famine

The weak must fear the strong.

And here's the archive

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/02/alarm-grows-in-washington-as-saudi-coalition-attack-on-yemen-port-appears-imminent
archive.is/BHDE3

And I could give some of my paycheck to a starving nigger in Detroit. But why should I. They are only going to learn to live off gibs.

cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html

This is true, America is so far in debt we can barely help our own people let alone others.

Tits or fuck off.
Plus Eric Prince has the answer as usual. He would be vice president now if not for you goddamn fake liberal jews.. "Another factor in the current wave of Middle Eastern violence, according to Prince, was the doubling of the “military-age male” population from about 15 million to 30 million, between 1995 and 2010. He noted that previous wars of attrition have not stopped until “the losing side lost at least 30 percent of its military-age male population,” causing them to reach “the point of exhaustion.” Militant Islam is nowhere near this point of exhaustion today." breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/28/erik-prince-the-gates-of-hell-are-blowing-hot-against-christians-in-the-middle-east/

Civilisationnal state have nothing to do with policies, the climate, or ressources, and everything to do with IQ and others behavioural traits.
How else would you explain Rhodesia and Zimbabwe ?
Pre and post apartheid South Africa ?
Japon and its complete lack of ressources and recent middle-ages feudalism ?

The only way to have a human country is for the country to be populated by humans. That's it.
Subhumans will never be able to have anything nice, and until we slaughter all said subhumans, humans neither.

They would deserve it if their food supplies were targeted by the US and Canadian military via a naval blockade. But that did not happen, so they don't deserve it.

Sup Forums is an accelerationist board

The faster the kike controlled anti white house of cards caves in on itself because the petrodollar collapses the sooner the race war can begin.

I don't give a shit about them. No more gondor gibs for orcs.

Do your virtue signaling with your own money. Where I spend my charitable donations is my business, and only my business, but I don't make a habit of encouraging failure by rewarding past failures.

This is all true. Perhaps we should stop funding them and then letting them into the EU? Why not consider this approach?

I fear it'll be too late.
Most european countries' lowest demographic ranges have a huge percentage of subhumans, most worrying with nuclear powerhouses usa and russia, and the percentage of traitors that would fight and die to stop any attempt at genociding the subhumans is enormous.

We send billions to them already, they send us nothing but their replacement population rapists. Go and help them if you want, just don't import them here.

Actually people are starting to grow food in small neighborhood farms where houses were demolished in Detroit. So it's possible for those that want to to get off the gibs.

How many times do we have to nuke those sand niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw

Broadly speaking, I take the minority viewpoint here and operate from the "people are people" point of view here. In return I get demonizing other people - they are terrorists/savages/rapists/pedophiles/child traficers/Muslim Satanists, etc. Or, the "hands off"/keep money local/it will all be stolen anyways (at the same time that we arm Saudi Arabia to the teeth to do just that). I don't give a shit about Yemen in the end, I just don't think that millions should die for an easily preventable famine. $13.5 billion was donate to Haiti, this situation is ten times worse. That is all. I value human beings not because of what they can become or what they are but because they are humans.

Let their Muslim brothers come to their aid, The West needs to cut off the rest of the world when it come to aid/relief. Let the planet balance the population naturally...

You misspelled Subhumans

I can only hope you and your immediate family will be murdered in an eventual civil war.
Traitors deserve nothing less.

Nigger, natives here get 5 times less than migrants. Yemen should send us money. Same people who caused war and famine are playing aid groups. Do you think i am stupid or what? I didn't caused slavery, neither i caused or asked for war there. Those niggers can all die for all i care. Do you think i am going to fed them so they can fuck my wife? They have no respect for white people race, neither have those humanitarians.

I'd get this if we did not support Saudi Arabia for the naval blockade of its major food import place. So it is not "natural" "inevitable" "there is nothing we can do" "hands off" No. it is totally contrived and it is as bad as the Armenians or Jews being annihilated under wartime conditions by more powerful surrounding states. Sure, if we as a US Navy let them import food, that will solve all of the problems. Instead, we tacitly support the Saudi naval blockade/food embargo. We are not innocent and this process is definitely not natural.

Just stop. Your better off going to tumblr and circle jerking over this there.

Saved

Saged

I support sending nearly all "migrants" back to wherever they came from in Africa, Pakistan, or wherever else. I support building a border wall in the US and automatic deportation for illegal invaders in Europe. This is a separate issue. Yes, "humanitarian"groups are corrupt, but where there is a will there is a way. I'm not saying donate to any group, just oppose mass famine as policy, perhaps through not approving, perhaps through donating who knows.

>it is as bad as the Armenians or Jews being annihilated
Yeah... I wouldn't use this sort of argument here.

Fruit of the house of saud. Right along with the kikes as the most evil people on the planet.

I don't know. I"d just love for all of these brave Sup Forums warrior Brony Boys to say this on camera to this man after this report

ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=21496&LangID=E

Peace through strength and virtue. Being a man is not trying to brutalize the weak out of a sense of hatred for others and false superiority. Also, this issue is completely distinct from the minority gibs issue and the migrant invasion issue. I'm with Sup Forums on those but I happen to oppose enforced famine also. We may have to part ways on this issue.

Until we get quality check of anything we aren't going to fix anything. Crocodile tears times are over. All the bills, all the plans of humanitarian groups should be presented on no more than 5 papers of easy to understand pictures with proof next to those picture, only then i will ever give money every again and yes, we live in digital age, should be at least 1000 hours of video next to it as evidence of their billions spend for needy. If they don't do this as bare minimum they can all go fuck themselves, those humanitarian and those environmental groups. I don't need to read their ads and fancy political talk, i need evidence. We hardly even know who drops bombs there, we need like 20 years to figure out 911, enough is enough. You can't tell me Pentagon doesn't has cameras. Especially true for humanitarian groups, every second what they do should be recorded with bodycam as well as with cops, even more so with humanitarian groups. As matter of fact any foreigner going there should have a bodycam recording everything, so i know if he plans to ship those "refugees" here and make additional money besides selling weapons there, stealing aid money and illegally digging for diamonds.

>A large proportion of the Saudi population is Yemeni

Not true. There are hardly any Yemenis even in Asir.

>we have a duty to help our fellow human beings

>we have a duty to take away the fruits of our labor from our children, from our own people, to give it to people, who have children recklessly and destroy their environment and country like raging lunatics

But do we REALLY have any duty towards these people?

That's not true, and most air cargo is on passenger aircraft

***clears throat***
I'll just leave this here...

truth-out.org/news/item/40147-the-us-provided-cover-for-the-saudi-starvation-strategy-in-yemen

Read this. Then revise your simplistic viewpoint.

> instant communication = instant delivery of goods
> thinks this is star trek
youre long winded, self -important and pertentious
i dont give a shit about your virtue signalling.

the US and britain didnt destroy yemen's airports to cause a famine, they destroyed air transport facilities in territory held by AL MOTHERFUCKING QUEADA so they couldnt bring in more foreign mercs and weapons.

yemen's food is not delivered by aircraft. it comes by sea through their ports which are modern and efficient.

AL MOTHERFUCKING QUAEDA has disrupted the food distribution system, not the US and britian

why dont you harangue AL MOTHERFUCKING QUAEDA and browbeat them for causing this shitstorm.

ohh wait, they dont give a fuck about your virtue signalling either.

also, yes, fuck haiti.
haitians are scum, and calling them "christians" is an insult to christianity everywhere.

christians dont engage in cannibalism and dont gang rape and murder their own kids as soon as shit gets rough. haitians are NIGGERS, yemenis are Sand Niggers, and i dont give a wet shit for either of them.

yemen is good, don't be a cuck to saudishits.

the famine is a direct result of backing the saudis

No, it is a direct result of the Saudi naval blockade.

hrw.org/world-report/2017/country-chapters/yemen

Monkey see, monkey do. The US targets food infrastructure, industrial development, and electrical grids and so forth in Iraq, but Iraq refuses to surrender, so the US has to go in, unprovoked in an "anti-terrorist" operation and in the end lose its credibility, the sanctity of the G7 (or G8) now the G20 and we will never go back to G7 days.

So, monkey see, monkey do. Saudi Arabia copies the US, in following the US method of war, targets infrastructure, institutes a food blockage, coordinates with the Jewspapers for a media blackout etc. And in the end Yemen will not surrender so Saudi will give in or be humiliated in an unwinnable ground war. Even Pakistan won't send in troops to that quagmire in exchange in billions for payment.

But you are in the US and you use all caps and claim that "those guys over there" are evil. So, basically, you win the argument.

Why don't you see the post after yours and stop cucking for the Saudis?

> us and canadian naval blockade

youre such a shit liar you cant even see that trying to drag the CANADIANS into your narrative is simply retarded.

in your own washington times citation, the SAUDIS are blockading the rebel controlled port, not the US, and sure as shit not the god damned canadians.

the duly recognized govt of yemen is on the ropes, they ASKED for their allies' help, and the arab league and the saudis obliged.

the US is NOT MOTHERFUCKING INVOLVED, the yemeni govt wanted to make this an INTERNAL ARAB PROBLEM and so it is.

also yemen is NOT getting funded by the US
nor is yemen eligible for entry to the EU
you are just impossibly stupid and you assume everyone else is even dumber than your retarded ass.

Protip: most people are much smarter than you, you just dont meet them in your special ed classes and autism spectrum disorder support groups

Checked

Preach it!

But I meet so many nice people in those groups... "duly recognized government" (refers to Gulf Arab state) smdh... it is a civil war between warrnig savages. But.... Saudi is in the policy of causing mass famine, basically with US media and political and military support. That is the issue. This is not an "internal Arab problem" if it were, we would not have given the Saudi government $100 billion in weapons to persist in their policy. You can't say "hands off"/"we can't do anything"/"they are overpopulated/natural causes" and all of that garbage. If Saudi is forced to stop the naval blockade, it will stop, if the US supports the naval blockade policy it will continue. For better or worse, the Gulf Arab states, and that includes Saudi, are US military pirate forts. The point is, they should not be allowed to commit mass starvation massacres against each other. As if we have no leverage or relations with the Saudis, while Trump signs a $350 billion arms deal with them within one month... are you really that simple?

Sage

See there was food in his belly.

I would be fine with air dropping bottled water and boxes of grain or something

>Islam, Judaism and Christianity are all noble religions and deserving of the highest honor
lol

> revisionist history on us tactics in gulf war 1
the us did not target "food infrastructure" unless youre talking about saddam's "Baby Milk Facotry", and if thats the case youre just clownshoes

in iraq, "industrial development" was synonymous with "Military Industry"

iraq's electrical grids were the power supply for saddam's weapons factories, radar posts and command 'n control systems.

> saddam refused to surrender...
no, bubba clinton and GHWB LET saddam flout the cease fire agreement for 10 fucking years.
in fact saddam's forces NEVER CEASED FIRING. every goddamned day some towelhead unit would pop off a sam or AA at coalition planes somewhere in the no-fly zones, from day one.

YEMEN is not the one that has to surrender. it is the rebels who are trying to destroy the country that must surrender.
the yemeni govt is on the ropes and ASKED for it's arab neighbors' help in dealing with these bastards who are both al quaeda and shiaa militants

if the saudis wanna buy guns and bombs to blow up other dune coons, thats aces with me.

the "rebels are two bit warlords and badnist just like isis/isil/daesh, and they WILL lose.
faggots like you who exepct sandniggers to behave like english schoolboys when they get to scrappin are fucking hilarious.

arabs dont do the marquis of queensbury rules numbnuts.

they are more into rape gangs, beheadings, mass executions, chemical weapons and scorched earth policies.
maybe you missed the last 1200 years of mohammedan "culture", you might wanna read up a bit on how the hounds of mehemet do business.

This is so heartwarming to see dead subhumans.

good I hope they all die desu

Fuck the third world let them starve

Checked

1) put camera all over Yemen
2) more weapons
3)start IRL hunger games
4) start website where shitlibs can buy virtue signal care packages for the child of their choice.
5)?????
6)profit