NSA Leaker Reality Winner was Radicalized by Trump Russian conspiracies

NSA Leaker Reality Winner was Radicalized by Trump Russian conspiracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/
twitter.com/Reezlie/status/838553176710266880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the liberal Russians lies have caused someone to commit treason? Do we add them to the body count?

what in the name of digits

>“I appeal to the intelligence agencies and the governments of what is left of the free world ... We the citizens of the U.S. are the victims of a coup,” Olbermann said after Trump fired James Comey from his position as FBI director.

>“We need your leaks, your information, your intelligence, your recordings, your videos, your conscience,” said Olbermann. “The civilian government and the military of the United States are no longer in the hands of the people, nor in the control of any responsible individuals on whom you can rely.”

So she made the leak up?

How is this different than the whole Trump 'calling for Russia to hack Hillary's emails' thing?

In fact, isn't this even worse?

Why would the NSA willingly deal with someone named "Reality Winner?"

Because of the whole forced muh diversity meme

What's diffferent is Trump never called on Russia to hack Hillary's emails.

This is only worse because olberman is a numale Jew who cries on television as he stabs you in the back.

Eat shit, you fucking Putincucks.

This woman will be pardoned by the next Dem in office, given an honor medal, and there is FUCK ALL you can do about then.

We are going to get even with Russia, too, when the pendulum swings back. A whole lot of skinheads with anxiety issues are going to weep when they see angry mobs put hot lead through Putin's skull. The Gaddafi treatment will look tame when America hits back at Russia for hacking an orange shitbiggon into office.

Donald Dumbfuck will die in jail, the biggest traitor since Benedict Arnold. His win ripped every decent human being's heart out on election night, and you cannot imagine the FURY we are going to bring every piece of shit idiot falling for this Russian con.

Fuck you again. And again. And AGAIN.

We were hacked and the evidence for it is staggering. She led EVERY FUCKING POLL.

We will not forgive or forget. We will never ever let this fucking happen again - the hate speech laws are going to choke you until you shit your pants. The next asshole like Dump who gets on a stage and starts screaming about Muslims will be thrown in prison before it ever goes to a vote.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!!!

Hillary's emails were personal, not classified.
Even if Trump did ask Russia to hack her emails, it wouldn't be illegal, technically.

Jesus Christ that's her actual fucking name

Can you go post that on the_donald

Holy fuck. Hahahaha

lawl imagine being this guy

BREAKING! SPREAD THIS! WIKILEAKS JUST POSTED IT!

NSA PERFORMED A "STING" OPERATION AGAINST ITS OWN EMPLOYEES TO CLEAN OUT THE RETARDS!

oh fugg

She's a contractor, not an employee.

HIllary lost like a little bitch. A tossed out cum rag. A back alley skank that rents her holes out by the minute and is left on her knees in shame contemplating having dropped out of high school to be with Tyrone and Jaquan 4ever.

Reality is gonna face at least 8 long years of "reality" behind bars where she will be raped by dykes and consider suicide daily. Even if she is pardoned after 2024, she will emerge red pilled, having seen "diversity" first hand.

And how do we meme this narrative into existence?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/georgia-confirms-homeland-security-attempted-hack-election-database-10-separate-time
theepochtimes.com/n3/2226480-indiana-joins-idaho-georgia-in-dhs-election-hack-claims/

related

You know when women read a book like fifty shades and get wet? That's what this faggots post is for people with difficulties living in the real world.
>you should have let her win
Why are you on the computer juan? I told you I don't like your berry stained fingers on the boss' keyboard

@kanyewest you should make a shirt that says, "being white is terrorism"

twitter.com/Reezlie/status/838553176710266880

Those trips
Captcha peugeot close

>She led EVERY FUCKING POLL.

You ever think maybe the polls were lying to you? That maybe, instead of reporting reality, they were attempting to create it?

well the polls were correct overall

luckily we live in a system where us country folk have an extra loud voice per capita

i would

He's such a faggot

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

She sent the email....

From her fucking WORK DESKTOP?

decent human being

>Reality Winner
that's not a real name

Read it
It said that the document was creased
meaning it was hand carried out
they examined the laptop and found she had been in contact with the news agency

it's OK, he can't get anything done. all self inflected wounds. unforced errors.

pic related

Yes?

the report never said that the doc was emailed did it?

if she had she's dumber than i thought

Bumping

Put down the wine and stop downing the Xanax for a while. Just because evergreen is closed and your classes are cancelled doesn't mean you should wreck your liver so bad. I know a way around a pardon: we give her the real traitor treatment and just execute her before the next election.

but the polls were wrong :)))

Yes he did. He specifically asked them to hack her emails to find the "he 30,000 emails that are missing"

>"“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Bumz

It said it was "creased and folded." How the fuck do you crease and fold an email?

>this fucking guy

this was after the emails were leaked dumb fuck

I know you're reading into the implied nature in which that quote was commonly presented, but he in no way asked them to hack anything.

He merely threw out a call to action, because our IAs have been so inept when it comes to retrieving those emails, or more realistically, procuring them (because you know they have them).

Not that user, I think the point was trump's suggestion might sound like a call for leaking of classified info.

>Next Dem in office

The only time you're getting a Dem into office is if you can find one with the upper body strength to body slam a reporter, and with all the hormones you give the males in your party I just don't see that happening.