What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this image?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this image?
Girl at the Ariana Grande concert.

Eve baxter from last man standing

Islam is such a Religion of Peace™ that the West must invest trillions in security infrastructure to survive its very presence.

They are turning society into a perverse machine and i think i'm going to be sick.

It was definitely love that was protecting her and the others that night.

Really is something when you take it all in.

>those fucking tactical blue pinking shears in his plate carrier

Jesus Christ.

That guy on the right is literally one of those "my feet hurt, I wish I was at home" memes

Would fuck that young girl. Slick and wet.
Don't judge me she actually wants it

Fucking India...

she's like 12

our police look cool now

what the fuck is she wearing jesus christ
the bunny ears too

kys poo

don't bother poo she'll smell you from a mile off

im thinking she has shit parents and they need to be gassed

You're a fucking homo if you wouldn't

That she has no man in her life for to avenge her death.

I'd beat my daughter if she ever dressed like that.

If islam disappeared, the guards wouldn't be in that picture

What is that whore doing not wearing her hijab? Someone get onto stoning her pronto!

Muds will be triggered by this.

Why do guards have to wear masks in Britain? Just like the Mexican Federalis have to.

isn't it to protect their identities

Where's her husband?

She's adorable. Cute sexy tummy. Fuck off mudslimes

>all her friends dress like that
>all of her idols dress like that
>her teachers tell her its ok to dress like that

you would be the bad guy, even if you tried to reason with her instead of beating her. the solution would be to move, not to beat her. she will turn into the society which surrounds her, sorry.

bloke in the back

who's this sad looking fella?

You'd be better of killing yourself if your daughter dressed like that.

holy shit pajeet

I wouldn't fuck her, but I would be her friend waiting for her to get older
That's the red pilled way to court girls
Date them before they are fertile so they will be ready on day one

look at what degeneracy and indecency society has come to

truly awful

Fucking Degenerate

This perversion of the children is exactly why the plague of Islam has been sent to destroy us.

I don't care if it means isolating or disowning her for the rest of my life, if she ever dressed like a whore or fucked a black guy, she would be out of my house faster than she could even say anything about it.

You wouldn't be saying that shit to them in real life you little pussies, they would slit your fucking throats if you so much as blinked at them

Nice HKs

nah he looks comfy

Military technology and lethal weapons being used to literally protect innocents.
Feels good man.

Nah they look like nice blokes

Why does the guy on the left have a pair of bright blue kitchen shears?

Why has no one ITT mentioned it yet?

>inciting the muslims to rape you in 2017
UK NO!

pretty sure they're just average blokes who went through firearms training not roidheads user

Nice HKsHola reddit

>you shitskins all have rapist mindsets.

>Fucking Degenerate
>This perversion of the children is exactly why the plague of Islam has been sent to destroy us.
This. Very thought occurred to me today.

calm your tits, ok?

There's a slightly panicked look in his eyes as if to say 'I thought I could handle this, but I have a raging erection right now and it's only a matter of time before someone notices. Why did she have to wear the damn bunny ears?'.

U.K. needs 2A.

It has been mentioned.
Read the fucking thread.

>Bong, pic related.

>london

yeah 12 is too old.

(ME ON THE LEFT)

Doubt a furry could get into SCO
Unless he's closet

The fuck are pinking shears?

everything about that girl is wrong
>playbunny ears
>camo jacket
>exposed belly
>short jeans
>tight leggings
terrible parenting

It's like some dystopian nightmare, desu sempai.

>that manlet on the right

Juicy AR though

Well that's a strange dystopia if children are allowed to dress like that.

What an odd pic. a militarized police force and a militarized female child. Thanks to Islam we will all be militarized.

I think the outfit shes wearing is intentional. subliminal.

>British cops carrying M4's

Why aren't they carrying SA80's?

the outfit she is wearing is inappropriate

Regulations.

a tacticool future....

I thought you were turning me on to a new novel I hadnt heard of. then i took the entire pic in and IT IS REAL! thats so eerie.

got it

They're HKs, and I think it's because they're more versatile in an Urban environment and you can stick lots of useful shit on them. L85A2s are for the Army out in the field, with big old long range optics and night vision tat on them.

everything is normal

Do Not Be Alarmed

Or Else

Also why does that one have a scissors?

to zipties im guessing

Easier to cut open your pants away to apply a tourniquet

hello princess you look good on my dick and your pusy too..

I want to cummy on her tummy

CTSFO are not "average blokes".

dat belly button

same desu them bunny ears means she's asking for it

american niggers would tear them apart m8

Dude on the right looks like the guy from hot fuzz

they molest kids at an even greater rate lmao

To stab people with in case he runs out of bullets

lmao first thing I noticed also. Those eyes bro.

Get on our level bong

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Every little American girl should have two armed guards at all times.

She looks like a degenerate, get a shirt that fits you whore.

But theyre too scared to vigilante on some mudslimes? Fucking brits m8. So emo.

>ariana grande concert
>not a whore
Choose one and only one.

Guards look Cucked

future coal burner

the future of the average ariana grande fan

>He doesn't know shit about police medics

that girl wants the D

They're EMS truama shears. Used to cut thick and strong clothing and bandaging off quickly.
It's a pretty standard bit of kit.

Because theyre fucking garbage.

Also the MoD only bought about 300,000 in the first place and the newer L85A2 only about 230K are in service, and they're basically for the Military. There's a few L85A1/2s in police use, but by and large they use H&K MP-5s, G36s, M416/417s, and various AR platforms.

Awwwwwwww I love living in a dystopian police state now! It's a cute!

'JIMMY TWO GUNS' IN THE MIDDLE THERE

Why is she exposing her stomach and wearing bunny ears? Does she want me to fuck her young pussy?

watch it pajee

Protect their identities. They do it here too because Muslims will come for their families. Soldiers here have to keep their identities or profession secret too.

That's how you know our countries are fucking rapidly approaching banana republic tier.

>police with trauma sheers next to little girl
damn. time to glass mecca and make the point

>I've seen things you civilian fucks couldn't believe

>a thousand tiny women, screaming in unison at another tiny woman

>Liam Gallagher smoking two cigarettes at the same time

>you don't know what it's like