Why?

Why does pol hate jews so much? Is therw actually a reason why? I'm not a jew lover but I'm just curious on why pol actually hates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
smoloko.com/?p=11353
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxzla0lAxtI
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord>

discord dot gg/W2ppZ

Lurk for two years

most of it is just larping

Sup Forums is a kosher board goy

oops forgot pic

another. Culture of Critique is a good read.

Read the talmud

because its our birthright to hate them all. they killed Jesus, man who would not hate a people that killed Jesus.

"Holocaust" as a whole is a lie. For being 2% or so of population they make up a majority of banking, entertainment, and news. Super long explainations for everything but you need to read and/or lurk.

I don't, not sure why all these other guys do

Learn about cultural marxism, learn who are behind it, learn who george soros is. Learn about the history of political correctness and it's goals. Learn about the frankfurt school and it's history.
Learn that the only nations where the banking system is not controlled by jews are Iran, Syria and North Korea. Really activates the almonds

No it's not. Everybody hates jews. It's increasing too. Comment sections and forums everywhere.

I don't.

They have been expelled from every nation they've ever settled in up until ww2

>why hate jews
BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTER AND RICHER THAN I AM AND I'M A POOR GOY WHO CAN'T GET A JOB OR GF I WISH I WAS BORN A JEW

>why all these other guys do

Pathetic kike. Also Jesus wanted to convert jews. That was a huge goal of his, why do you think they had him killed? They are basically Satan worshipers. I hate lots of them but not all of them. There is a difference between Talmudic jews and normie jews but they have a propensity towards jewing and I'm not even fucking kidding. Look into history on why theyve been persecuted and kicked out of countries for thousands of years. Why the fuck do you think everyone hates them? For no reason?

Because Jews just keep fucking winning over and over again. In addition to the winning Jews are very transparent and open about their tactics. They've written books about it you can get on Amazon for under $15, and despite the wide availability of the information, white men flat out REFUSE to ADAPT and EVOLVE. White men just want to cry about "muh honor", "muh empathy", "muh ancestors" and keep doing what they've always done before, and lose yet another battle against the Jews.

And this makes white men boil with rage.

t. the redpills in t. this thread

Oh those books:
>Rules for Radicals
>Protocals of the Elders of Zion
>The Communist Manifesto

but why do the jews want everyone to racemix

Where to even start with that. I guess it begins with the american slave trade and culminates with the control of national banks across the world. Maybe it is the fact that every sjw issue from immigration to identity politics has jews at the core, as though they were deliberately sabotaging civilization.

Sup Forums hates things for two reasons

1. Keks
2. Autism

Well clearly that's because once in ancient history everyone else got together and decided to make them the scapegoats of the world.

I mean what else could it be? It's not like they go into other countries and seek to force the indigenous population into a servant caste through nepotism and scheming.

Take the red pill buckko
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
But yea you shouldn't hate all Jews, most are ignorant to what is happening as well, it's "systematic". Help them see the light of Christ. You should hate zionists desu

Yeah man that shit pisses me off to no end. Some friends, whom would be considered standard conservatives, are borderline revolted if I point out even some of the surface level obvious Jewry.

I also hate lots of them for pic related. Pushing diversity for everyone but themselves. Switching teams when they need to and using made up terms such as anti-Semitism to escape unscathed and redirect attacks.

>2 billion Muslims worldwide
>literally all of them hate Jews
Hmmm I wonder what kind of people a jew hating image board would attract....

Daily antisemitic poll huh

Zionists/Talmudic

>1 post by this ID
EVERY SINGLE TIME

>Literally all of them

Oh how wrong you are little misguided lamb. May want to look into the strategies of saudi arabia and Israel and get back with me.

Yep. It's widespread. I've found that modern white men have absolutely no tolerance for criticism and no capacity for self-reflection. They refuse to admit their mistakes and because of that important lessons go unlearned.

Example: I got annoyed at this business owner acquaintance of mine who was always promoting white-nationalist talking-points, and I mentioned that "for being so far right you sure hire a lot of cheap black and brown people."

His response was:
>Muh economy / muh wealth!

I told him "You didn't need to buy that boat, or your wife a new 7 Series, or get a new hunting cabin. You could have easily paid the money to hire white labor and probably would have a bigger and wealthier company for it. As a matter of fact, have you done a single fucking thing for the white community with all that money other than donate to the high school football team you like that happens to be full of niggers?"

He lost his fucking mind when I said this. We don't talk anymore. But I talk shit about him constantly to anyone that will listen. It makes other so-called "red pilled" white males very uncomfortable when you start calling them out on their own bullshit.

>born just in time to witness the final shoah
>it's gonna be streamed in HD on youtube

"Race mixing" is the future of humanity -> create confused individuals with no sense of identity, rejected by both sides -> weakened will -> easier to control

Thanks my man.
We should really have smaller red pills to ease people into the JQ. I went from browsing /fit/ and thinking all Sup Forums posters were just racist and stupid, to browsing and agreeing. Then started looking into the JQ and actually finding out what the Nazi's stood for, media scape goats everything to them.
I'm a spic btw.

Can you fucking faggots stop using that fake term? Just call it jew hate or something. Semitic people are more than just jews but of course they take all the attention. Also, you're probably jidf or just willingly naïve. You should always research everything no matter how ridiculous it sounds. Pic related , I research both sides and have determined jews are fucking liars.

>128665097
If you're so miserable, end yourself and let us continue our *totally kosher* work in peace, (((goy)))

i hope so my man

>They start out the most popular person in the world
>make a lot of money, end up penniless
>Jews do it on purpose
>oy vey! anti-semitism! Let me sue you for $64 million
Kind of proved Michael's point there.

>not participating

Plenty of times after that, too. "Never our fault, goyim!!"

Totally legitimate points. Everyone needs to be able to handle criticism. Unfortunately don't get enough of it so I just have to assume I'm doing ok. Have three kids and am red pilling wife even on jews and Holocaust, and shes already focused on sending them to as white of a school as we can.

>Random pic

but if everyone is mixed, they will gain a new identity

Yeah? So what? What have white men done about this other than fucking whine?

Like it's hard to build a mass media or news company or any other wealthy business in the modern world. Pro-tip: it's fucking easy, it's just a lot of work.

There are so many rich fucking white people who could put their money to things that could turn the tide of this mess, yet every last one spends every dime they have playing a game of "America's Next Top Merchant", spending everything they have trying to impress their friends.

White people buy houses, cars, wine, art, boats, vacation homes, jets, and sports teams. They don't invest anything into their communities. This isn't the Jews fault. It's white men's fault for being such greedy, stingy, slimey fucking fucks.

>up until ww2
Even in 2014, in the jungles of Guatemala they get expelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Michael Jackson, huh?
Not really. There's no such thing as "American" or "Brazilian" ethnicity because it's all a mishmash. X European with Y unidentified West African ethnicity and Z native group. The potential combinations are endless. Also, are you familiar with the Kalergi Plan?

MJ knew what was up. From his song, (((They))) don't really care about us(good song as well)
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
>Beat me, hate me
>You can never break me
>Will me, thrill me
>You can never kill me
>Jew me, Sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us
>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two
children who love me
I am the victim of
police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to
fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Great work all around. I think we need to create some far-right, pro-European home schooling and textbook company. And instead of one mother to one child, we push a home schooling initiative where certain mothers teach 4-6 children in a small home schooled environment and take white kids out of the public school systems. It could be done cheaply, and even lower income whites could pay a fee to the mother doing the teaching.

Sore losers, upset that God's Chosen excel at the game of life.

Acts 2:36

>“Therefore let all the house of Israel know beyond a doubt that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.”

Thess 2:14-15:

>“For you became imitators, brothers and sisters, of God’s churches in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, because you too suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they in fact did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and persecuted us severely. They are displeasing to God and are opposed to all people…”

The Kikes killed Jesus and now they like to pretend He is theirs, and only theirs. The Lord God is for all of Man. The Jews are pure evil.

The Jewish people are of the line of Lucifer.

I aware of MJ, that wasn't the best example for a small red pill. I'm not familiar with Kalergi Plan, care to red pill me user?
And I'm aware, I'm ethnically (I assume) half Incan and half european(From ecuador)

Merely a series of coincidences.

The central banking system is run by Jewish bankers who all rig it together for their personal gain.
Some of their associates at the head of massive global conglomerates are Jewish too. Think of Facebook, Google, Apple, companies of that size.

Now, these Jews are a problem because their manipulation and their personal gain is at the cost of billions of people worldwide. Back at the end of WW1, Jewish communists rebelled in Germany which limited the German negotiation powers at the draft of the Treaty of Versailles.
Other Jewish communists famously started a revolution in Russia, and most of the big leftist institutions today (including political parties) are run by Jews.

Jewish people in general are as much victims of the banker elite as we are, puppets played by their masters. That doesn't mean the elite can't be held responsible for its actions.

I know I'm still working on my techniques. It takes a while. Recent CNN fake protest can be a teachable moment along with my earlier posted cnn pic. Maybe don't use the picture but it should give you ammo.

I also hope you don't get discouraged by the actual trolls and shills that act like they are on board but they try to confuse us with purity spiraling etc. "Muh white with blue eyes" etc. I don't want race mixing whatsoever but I will gladly fight alongside someone with similar views as me even if they aren't purely "white".

Since they built their template ~1000 BC the Jews never went more then 70 years without the temple (gap between first and second temple). But in 70 AD the second temple was destroyed and they haven't made any effort to build a third (shows how faithful they are).

But in 140 AD they had a problem in which the way they were circumcising was so mild that Jews would attach brass weights to their foreskin and appear uncircumcised. They decided to change the circumcision practice to remove the entire foreskin (Periah: The laying bare of the glans). Not only did they change the practice used by Abraham, Moses, King David etc... this new version produces much more pain on infants and reduces sexual pleasure. The previous version had minimal impact.

This large spike of stress hormones on infants will trigger life long epigenetic effects (genes that turn on in response to environment). And with reduced dopamine from sex the only other main natural source is social power as a source of dopamine (circumcision mk2 also increases erectile dysfunction).

Now you have an intelligent people group with increased rates of neurological disorders and sociopathy for a tradition they themselves changed from their founders.

If only something else historical happened around that time to tell the Jews that God was changing things....

actually romans killed jesus
but jesus was a pussy
jews dont like the light [truth]
>seth the god of chaos aka kek
>what is the thing that bring chaos? TRUTH
>seth spoke the truth and brought chaos to the jews
>they killed jesus he gave up on resisting he was a pussy
>only seth was based and willing to fight
>(((they))) made him the bad guy obviously cause he was anti establishment
>>this is all kinda true hidden in the allegories
>actually satan was a cool dude
>he speaked against the jewish ways
>thats why they turned his name into evil
>he tried to convince christ of the truth
>jesus was a pussy
>let himselft get fucked by romans
>guess who went during the night inside a roman camp like a boss and removed christ from the cross
>your old buddy seth
>who is now the bad guy
>actually the truth the masons follow and the hermetic catholicism kept hidden from us
>they want you to be the pussy jesus that gives the other cheek
>instead of seth the one with the logos that brings chaos in truth
>check jordan peterson vids

When I saw that picture I immediatly thought of his Roman salute in the They Don't Really Care About Us music video.

Hard facts is the best approach, I started red-pilling on diffrences in race, wage-gap, and how the media lies to us as seen wtih trump and how biased they are.
No worries, half of pol isn't white, I live in Toronto(not sure why my flag is American). I could tell early on how multi-cultrism doesn't work, we have to unite as Canadians and follow catholic values. Less immigrants(try to keep Canada white) and the ones that do come(we don't care about race) make sure they assimilate

The Jewish elite paid the Romans to execute Jesus, Judas sold out his whereabouts and had to point him out to the soldiers because they didn't know who they were sent to arrest

i see you never skipped bible class

t. Lebanon

rare

True but you could argue that the culture is instilled by (((them))). Part of me agrees it's semi pathetic because you're basically right but the only thing I know to do right now is point it out and teach people.

Very good idea i would like to make this happen somehow. I will think about it and try to get my wife onboard.

another "why do they prosecute me so" thread, if your a jew kys, if your new, browse more

thats how you end up with people believing in the flat earth and inteligent design

You really think it's that simple, huh? That one lone billionaire can stop them when Jews have infested every aspect of society? Stanley Kubrick was part of the "tribe", yet most of his work is him dropping extremely low key redpills about their true ways. Clearly had a lot of money, as he lived in country manor. But he's gone now, of course.

If you want to blame the white man for anything, it's going to Jews for loans.
>t. Shlomo Shekelstein
You'd be better off asking someone else about this desu, but long story short, it was created by the head of the Paneuropean Union, Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi. Not Jewish himself, but Austrian-Japanese, curiously enough. Basically, his dream was to get all of Europe to race mix till all their identities were lost and have the Jews rule over them all.
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

it would be the greatest feat on this board if Sup Forums could meme jacko to be an unironical hate symbol and (((they))) don't really care about us as a official nazi anthem

Things we can thank Jews for:
The death of tens of million of white Europeans
Communism
Zionism
Usury
Feminism
LGBT Activism
Slavery and organ trafficking in Yugoslavia
Transgenderism and Transhumanism
Critical theory, Psychoanalysis and Freudian nonsense
The Federal Reserve
The WTO, IMF, and World Bank
Iraq I
Iraq II
The coming war with Iran
9/11
WW1
WW2
the 80 million Russian Christians sent to the Gulags to starve and be worked to death, between 1929 and 1953
Eisenhower death camps
Operation Gomorrah 1943
Dresden 1945
Turk genocide of Armenian Christians
The Death of 6 million Ukrainian's by starvation
The Fall of Rome
The French Revolution
Pedophilia e.g. Hollywood & Kinseys pedophiles
Holodomor
The atomic bomb
Multiculturalism (but not for Israel!) and mass immigration
The Holocaust extortion racket
White guilt and self-hatred
The great replacement of native Europeans

>seth the god of chaos aka kek
Fuck off retard kekistani. You don't know that you're talking about.

hes white afterall
shouldnt be too hard

Sup Forums just gets upset because minorities are doing better than they are and Jews are the masters of being a well-off minority

JEW GREATEST HITS
OY VEY

Jews are the superior race

Highest IQ

Most money

Highest rates of psychopathy

If you cannot accept that the best leaders are those without empathy, with high intelligence, and with alot of money

then you are a dip shit my friend

>replies to pasta
>confuses real occult kek magic with low tier kekistani memes

Jackson unironically loved Hitler, not everything he did but had a huge secert Nazi collection.
smoloko.com/?p=11353
He can't sympathize with Hitler too much for obvious reasons.
I'm all for ((They)) don't really care about us to be Sup Forums offical theme.

this right here
is the truth

>128670649
>128670717
JUDEN RAUS

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxzla0lAxtI

t. reddit

Must read

Sup Forums has an inferiority complex around this point

They are not jews so they hate the jews, but they support a rigid hierarchy in society to keep social order

The cognitive dissonance is strong, and this is one reason the jews will remain in power of the fate of the world

I feel honored by your quick response. The fact that you, George Soros, himself chose to come here and reply directly to me just proves that what I said stands on its own. You could have sent your shills, to spout dissent, but you chose to come here personally and reply to me with your own words. We now know your ultimate plan George. Everyone here knows it. Your words no longer clouds our logocentric judgment with your mischevious imoral deceit. You can try and pay the mods to ban me like you did before but this time i just want you to know. We are the ALL SEEYING EYE. We stand above you. WE REMEMBER.

the egyptians almost did it
the spanish inquisition almost did it
hitler almost did it
BARRON 2042 wont fail again

I think the quickest red pill against the Jews would be the history behind the attempted communist revolution in Germany and the leaders of the Russian revolution. I'm not 100% red-pilled that it was a Jewish thing more than it was an intelligentsia/communist thing. I will turn myself in for my next dose shortly.

No wonder he wanted to be white. Going to fire up my zykon powered record player and throw on some MJ.

Jews only started "winning" after ww2 shill.

IMagine you had a parasite within you, that many people who were infected with claimed it was a good thing that you shouldn't even speak bad about. Ever.
Yet it was literally fucking with your head & slowly ripping you open, allowing various other parasites into stop you
Anytime you'd speak out against said parasite you'd be called an "Anti-parasite" or a "Speciesist"
After having the parasite within you for 70 Years you are literally dying from a slow erosion of your Brain into something else, but Now You Finally Know What Must Be Done.
I have just described what the jews have done to Western Civilisation.

this is blatantly false

nice try Goldstein

Who ran the banks in Europe during the renaissance?

>1 post by this ID

Can you think of a single positive thing that Jews have ever done? Seriously. Name one without looking to Google for answers. What the fuck have Jews ever done to make the world a better place.

I would recommend looking into the history of them.

Adolf Hitler The greatest story Never told Full 6 hours Documentary
>youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]
>youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Who Are God's Chosen People? Marching to Zion FULL MOVIE - Steven Anderson - Paul Wittenberger
>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

(((science)))

Gas the kikes. Race war now.