I never thought I would say this but us Chritians need to team up with the Muslims to kick out all the fedorautists and...

I never thought I would say this but us Chritians need to team up with the Muslims to kick out all the fedorautists and LARPagans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
youtube.com/watch?v=eh1ntmee84A
christogenea.org/overview/christogenea-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That will never happen. The neckbeards will win.

I agree with achmed. Without fedora lords we wouldn't have the muslims in the first place.

Does this mean Sinatra was Jewish?

Atheist here. Congrats, you want to unite with a pedophile death cult that kills children at concerts just to get rid of some people who like being in the woods and worshipping older gods.

Of course. Without neckbeards, Islam wouldn't exist.

t. islamist that is no longer able to manipulate pagans so now he wants to manipulate christians

No I want to get rid of the commies whi killed 80 million people in just a few decades

Because Islam was created in 2017 after the inrush of these neo pagans. Fuck off you autistic leaf

I'm Christian and you're a fag

Fundamentalist here, Islam is Satanic and you're a fool.

They let them into Europe

>implying gaythiesm and pagafagism isn't satanic

for fuck sakes, the Sand niggers are jews with a lower IQ.

>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

please, the atheists are the jews if anyone

>i don't believe in god, but i do like money

No, Christians need to team um with Pagans and Fedoras to kick out muslims

>they worship an ethnically Jewish man
>their entire holy book is about ethnically Jewish people

the fedora is left wing reddit-tier, while pagans are right wing. christians are good goys

>i read the back of the book and pretend to know what's going on

tard

For real though, Hitler was right when saying believing in life after death (and actions on earth having consequences for it) is what sets apart (((rootless))) people from moral people.

Even if you're too fedora to believe in an afterlife, you can make ancestry a religion and consider yourself to live through your children. Essentially that's factually true anyways.

>muh Khazars

Jesus was Jewish and so were all the other big names.
The people that weren't just were quirky sideshows.

ONE HUNDRED

Jesus was God in the Bible you fuckwit. The New Testament also speaks excessively of the gentiles and their salvation, and the corruption of the synagogue. Jews are just bitter leftovers who didn't get the message. Christians are supposed to be teaching them and converting them anyway.

So a Jew that converts to Christianity is no longer a Jew and totally fine?

I don't see why not. You both worship Yahweh and fight over some desert for a sandnigger religion. Who knows, you might even appease "God's chosen people" goyim, and they'll stop treating the both of you like the failed Jewish abortion you both are.

>r_thedonald invasion losing momentum because everyone shits on them on Trump issues
>decide to start about their equally retarded religion shit

Just go back to plebbit already and die for your kike overlords.

>team up with the Muslims

We need to kick some sense into larpers to make them love Christ again. Larping isn't even a thing, except for fringe right politics like Sup Forums.

that is the idea???

>what is the vineyard parable

Makes sense. Both Semitic invader religions worshipping the same desert spirit.

How can pagans ever recover!?

>who were the moral relativists that invited them in and berated Christians for not being *christian* enough.

Okay.

I'd rather team up with pagans than the fuck that you just said.

Seriously, OP, kys.

Pagans might not drink the wine and eat the bread, but at least they can share our table. Muslims want to fuck the entire hall.

Really reconsider what your thoughts are.

Why do you hate white people and our culture?

>Me and my wife just had three lovely children brought into the world. My wife wanted an abortion when I discovered her infidelity
>Rabbi Yeshua told me to turn the other cheek and forgive her, there was no way I was letting her kill God's children!
>I can comfortably say that after accepting rabbi Yeshua into our hearts, we are better individuals overall. We are all one people so in essence, those children are mine; not of my blood but Christ's blood

>LARPagans.

"Christianity," Judaism, and Islam is LARPing and always has been.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA

Jews are an ethnicity.

I prefer a book about ethnically Jewish people over a book about piss drinking, crossdressing and horse-sex.

>I never thought I would say this but us Chritians need to team up with the Muslims
And the true purpose of these threads is revealed.

>gross things being seen as gross and funny
>somehow worse than a Jew book that teaches the goyim to turn the other cheek to thy neighbour when he blows up

They're not semitic. They're just jews LARPing as semites. It's not their genetics which make them so unlikable, it's their ethos. Just like how you hold yourself above Christian whites doesn't make you ethnically fedora.

>Chritians
>tfw you become a religion

wow no shit really? its as if christians are race traitors or something

Fucking based Jews LMFAO. Christcucks on Sup Forums are laughable.

>Dude le 14/88, praise rabbi Yeshua

>I never thought I would say this but us Chritians need to team up with the Muslims to kick out all the fedorautists and LARPagans.
Go fuck yourself, shill.

Yeah, I guess Jewish DNA is verifiable for no real reason.

How new are you thinking Jews are just some quirky religion with weird customs?

literally pic related

>neopagan revisionism
I almost vomited.

You should really consider reading a book, or just having a brain.

literally a strawman

larp mythology is filled with adultery and filth

SHARE THAT PNG EVERYWHERE THEYRE DIRTY FUCKING LIARS

>Dude le 14/88, praise rabbi Yeshua

youtube.com/watch?v=eh1ntmee84A

>hur durr let me brag about rejecting allies against degeneracy because they're from africa

This is why you larper stormfaggots will never have even a scrap of real influence.

I know they organize around being both, in that they worship their heritage as the sole factor of them being above the rest. It's this aspect of their belief that also makes them poisonous. I don't know why you want to replicate this in white people.

>he worships a Jewish volcano demon

lol

That didn't debunk the image you idiot, the guy is a real and a pagan.

>yeeeh DEUS VULT christianity united in peace
>except for niggers who also accept christ, they can be catholic and murder, steal and rape as much as they want

thats been done before and it failed greatly

Arguments against civic nationalism are a whole different topic.

I think this kind of shows the dividing line, though.
Christians are okay with accepting anyone of any race as long as they adhere to the same Jewish-originated traditions (as well as a few pagan European ones in the case of catholicism), whilst neo-pagans care about race first.

>except for niggers who also accept christ, they can be catholic and murder, steal and rape as much as they want

the only bad thing about Sup Forums is that such brainlets post here

Whites are true Israel

No they can't, those are all sins.

What are you? Pretending to be stupid?

Literally every church in a radius of 50km of me, and that is a lot, is pro-refugee.

I have not seen pro-refugee propaganda that wasn't paid for by a Christian organisation or church.
I have not seen pro-Israel propaganda that wasn't paid for by a Christian organisation or church.

The pope kisses the feet of refugees.

Cherry-picking rotten apples from rootless Americans doesn't work when almost the entire basket is rotten at home.

We had Christianity for 1700 years and no state-sponsored mass-migration.

But you're right, religion is more important than race. Without religion we are just degenerate barbarians.

If you get around to killing the jews, kill the catholics too. At least the vatican. Jews care about race first, it's the fundamental difference between Judaism and Christianity and even Islam.

This.
The "jews" are the sons of Cain.

>if you are an atheist you are automatically a communist
What is being stupid like, is it hard?

You chose the wrong Church.

Fist user I've seen not tear into me for having this view. I wish the neopagans would just consider the evidence.

>We had Christianity for 1700 years and no state-sponsored mass-migration.
Like 500 years less, but sure.

Christianity posed no defense, in fact Hitler wrote a very good passage about how Christian missionaries were trying to turn an African into a European.

Paganism is not a literal revival of old myths, but a creation of traditions with strong influence from pre-Christian Europe.
The people doing it are racially aware for the most part.

There are no racially aware churches here.

Becoming orthodox is retarded. The whole complaint about your direct ancestors worshiping something else applies to that too.
Could as well choose a religion that isn't based on Jews and meekness then.

Historic figures complain about the Jews being Jews, at the supposed time the Jews being described in the Jewish holy books were doing their thing.

Could I get an example? Also I'm not denying that Jews haven't been around just as long as Israelites. I'm just saying they're not the same thing, Edomites took over Judea from their containment zone under the watch of John Hyrcanus, and we're definitely jewing it up in the region all the way back to ancient Canaan. Hence why God told the Israelites to smite them all when they had the chance, but they didn't and have been thorns in our sides ever since like God said they'd be

According to scripture God flooded the world because he hated them so much too, so yeah, makes sense.

You'd probably call Jesus a beta cuck white knight for kissing a whore's feet.

And you're too fucking dumb to see how such an action is not one of subservience, but of defiance against mainstream vile ideology.

Jesus kissed the whore's feet as a fuck you to the Jews who saw the woman as impure and unfit to be part of their society, least loved by God.

In doing so, not only did he trolled a few hundreds of Jews, he also turned a whore into following God and stop being a whore.

Pope Francis fails to deliver the same message in his eagerness to be mainstream. Migrants are miles away from being today's whores. Accepting migrants is the mainstream ideology, promoted by most governments and people in Europe.

This whole charade comes amidst the idea that migrants and refugees are the same thing, and fags look at those niggers and brown people and thing they are just your average migrant rapist, when probably they are the most screened individuals out there, most of them from Christian Africa, fleeing from Islamic violence, but because no one fucking cares to know what's the difference between and migrant and a refugee.

But let is not lie to ourselves. There are people who trully are refugees and who wish no harm to any. By painting the large brush of islamic rapists and thugs onto all of them is not strength, it's weakness.

As long as you actually believe the people described positively in the bible are racially European and you're racially aware, I don't see a problem.
I mean, I do think you're wrong, but at that point you're fine in my eyes.

As I said here, I'm not actually anti-Christian, it's just fun to mess with people's shaky cover ups for their religious origins.
And fuck civic nationalists.

I'd still oppose allowing genuine child refugees.
House them in the region because the West is partly to blame for the current conflict, but don't accept them in your home.

Again with this Islam shit. Do they feel the noose tightening?

Good point, they're just mindlessly and fanatically following whatever rules some kike in Rome tells them to.

That's totally ok.

Gay.

Pedo.

Man getting his life on track.

That image is funny because the Christian dude talks about how he's good friends with pagans and supports their community

honestly I think it's entirely possible to be ethnic nationalist and Christian. Again, Bible touches on these ideas about race-mixing. It's more like dividing up Christian territories for autonomy though. But I don't see a system which recognizes racial superiority working within a Christian belief, it's just jewish. It only promises war until all other peoples are eradicated or subjugated.

But from my time in Christian Africa, there's no inherent reason to trust people or be too open with them simply because they're "Christian". An alliance between Christian nations with a recognition of national culture (but culture never being the authority), and the idea to prevent war by respecting territorial differences, even ethnic differences would be choice. This is all speculation though, and the catholics will probably just ruin it again.

>The whole complaint about your direct ancestors worshiping something else applies to that too.

No it doesn't because it's same religion.

Larping doesn't have a leg to stand on, the sooner you realize it the better. Europe needs a new Church, an orthodox Church, that will protect the interests of it's people. That is the solution to all our problems.

I feel similarly, as long as you're racially aware, it's actually more important than being "religious". All of Israel will be saved, whether they like it or not, whether they will be ashamed on the day of resurrection or not.

You should peruse out the evidence, it might surprise you

christogenea.org/overview/christogenea-overview

www.christogenea.org/essays

Grimnir fuck off

Once tradition is broken restoring it is no different one generation or a hundred.
There's almost no Christian churches that have a continuous record of not being cucked that are in Western countries, and even less people.

Converting to Orthodox as pretty much one of the first of your people is LARPy too m8
As far as I've seen it's some twitter meme and not much beyond that.
But by all means, if you think you can get it off the ground it'll mean it's not LARPing any longer.

I just don't think it's continuation of tradition.

I know I'd be open to that if I was Christian, but the religion just doesn't interest me.
I've tried getting into it prior to giving a shit about Jews, and I just couldn't.

Admittedly I didn't try very long.

These pagan and Christians threads are obviously Divide and Conquer Jew tactics to try and disrupt the thread. Don't fall for it you fucking mongs.

doesn't work if it turns into a competition of who hates jews the most

It's definitely very different from any other kind of "Christianity" out there. I had thought I had exhausted exploring all the facets of Christianity when I stumbled on this, and I became so fascinated by the scholarly approach and the uniqueness of the message that I didn't do anything but read/listen for weeks on end.

Pagans aren't communist you autistic fuck nugget. Nor have they killed 80 million in the past century.

What does Thor's hammer have anything to do with fedoras?