youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was badass as all fuck.

He fought back against the banks

He was a Democrat

Everyone post Truman was Communists

yep

>Donald Trump is a party loyal Republican

Best president. Beat little bitches who gave him shit with his pimp cane, drove the savages off our land, teamed up with pirates to embarass the redcoats, raped the Fed of the day to death, etc.

Populist and a Nationalist

Best president ever

t. Guy with no understanding of American political parties and their ever shifting ideologies

fuck jews fuck banks and fuck indians

he fought against the banks and hated niggers. sounds like a cool guy

because democrats are the real racists

>not admiring andrew jackson

It's incredible, even if you disagree it's still badass.

cuckservatives always whine about the kkk being democrats

He fucked the banks right in the ass.

I thought you at least learned American history in school.

The party of Republicans didn't exist back then, and the Democrats were a much different party in those days. If any Democrats of that time lived today they would be Republicans.

i really wish donald admired him enough to follow his example.....destroy the FED, send all illegals on a Trail of Tears, and fuck up our enemies with the help of pirates.

the republican party were such cucks in the past.

haha, no we learn he was a bad evil racist man that hurt all the poor innocent injuns. he's kind of like our Hitler in terms of demonization, although not as severe.

Let me give you some insight into American History class in a typical American high school.

>Revolutionary War is touched on for maybe a week tops, with not a whole lot of info other than "taxation without representation

>lol what war of 1812?

>Civil War is not talked about at all unless talking about Harriet Tubman

>lol there was a WWI?

>D-Day and the nukes

>Holocaust for two months

>9/11

Jackson reminds me of Polk. Another great leader.

important distinction thank you

That's sad

Because Trump is an old school Democrat.

The Democratic party has changed and gone to shit. For example, JFK would never get the modern day Democratic party nomination.

You went to an absolutely dogshit high school dude

>9/11 in now taught in history class

I've gotten old

Andrew Jackson is easily the greatest American president.

dont forget marching looting nigger

In reference to the (((Bank of the US))) Jackson reportedly said once, "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, I will rout you out!"

BASED

:DDD

His face was literally on the front of the USS Constitution and he sailed with pirates

I went to four, in two states.
I can confirm it's like that everywhere.
Just slavery and the holocaust over and over. Although if the teachers are feeling extra motivated we learn about sufferage and the Civil Rights movement.

I noticed a common theme of people fucking things up when white men were away at war. When men were dying by the hands of their brothers in Germany women took over society.
When men were dying by the hands of gooks for some reason in some random asian country, blacks took over.

>not knowing party ideology basically switched

>Eisenhower
>JFK
>Nixon
>Ford
>Reagan
>communists

>le racist people enslaved black people
>let me remind you why hitler was a bad man for the fifty thousandth time
>9/11 was bad
American history k-12

So was Trump.

I think he means only dems and with exception of JFK they basically all were

My school did around a month for each subject, starting all the way back on the Egypt ans Summarian times. Up to modern day. Also, Andrew fought out the British for the last time, the Star Bangled Banner was born on his battle, uh...he got put on dollar. He's okay I guess.

>banks
>Jews
>courts
That's why. Pic related is a Jew and Injun hanging.

the only problem with the kkk is they killed more whites than niggers

Here's the explanation of the portrait.

He didn't renew the National Banks charter

you forgot the muh slavery part of the civil war but otherwise spot on.

Also American literature? You mean african American literature?

So is Donald Trump

blacks got drafted into the war too you dumb fuck

Even when Ike was running, Nixon said we had to get the Communists out of Washington D.C. kek

Democrats used to be wayyyyyy different my nigga

That is not at all how things were taught.

>Taught what led to the Revolutionary War
>The Revolutionary war and major battles, key players
>Talked about War of 1812
>Talked about Civil War and how the South was bad because of muh slavery and Lincoln was treated like a God
>Did talk about World War I and how we got in after our cruise ships were shot down by German U-Boats and intercepting a German message from Mexico saying they would help them take American land
>Talked about the American involvement of World War II, D-Day, and the nukes
>Did talk about the six gorillion
>9/11 was just a refresher type lesson

You went to a shit school

Intercept a message from Germany TO Mexico***

Thought the same thing when I read that...

At least my gray hair is staying mostly on my chest and beard and I'm not going bald.

Thats even if you get a chance to learn in between nogs jumping on their desks and getting thrown out or just being distracting

too true.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw&t=1s

wasnt trump a democrat up until hillary got him to run against her ?

who gives a shit about the political party. Its the person that matters. This is the true fucking cancer of our politics.
People care more about their "team" than the people its made of. Fucking disgusting

So glad I went to a charter school if that's how public schools are in this nation.

In middle school I learned about ancient greeks and romans, followed by the renaissance, then the enlightenment, then American revolution, Civil war, WW1, WW2 and the holocaust.

It's a curriculum based on the roman and greek roots of our culture here in America, and alot of the curriculum is based on times of war that our country has been through up to WW2

Damn you must've been to some shit schools
Or I got lucky as fuck in high school
In fact I was left leaning until Jr year of high school
That teacher was based as fuck

Lincoln was a Republican.

Trump is a blank slate and Bannon is putting it into his head. Trump tried to explain his affinity for AJ in a recent interview and demonstrated that he knew nothing.

Democrats were often the good guys until somewhere around the Wilson administration. Seriously, the Republican Party was born with Tyrant Lincoln completely shredding the Constitution.

turn off the proxy, Swedistan

Because he was an authoritarian wannabe dictator who expanded the powers of the presidency for his own gain, just like drump wants too

Because the trail of tears was badass