Why are Boy Scouts alway Beta losers?

Why is it that every boyscout I see is a pencil neck geek or a fat neckbeard in training? You never see popular jock or rich preppy kid in a scout uniform. Is Boy Scouts some sort of beta assembly line?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Ranks
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go do something nice for your community

Why is OP always a massive faggot?

I could say the same for ROTC

Every single person in this picture is probably a more capable human being than you. At least they're out doing something with their time other than shitposting on Sup Forums

2, 1, 4, 3, 5

Post em

got an old troop photo around here op you wana see it?

>6'5" alpha male eagle scout checking in to shit on Ops theory.

For real though, some of the biggest pussies I ever knew were in boy scouts. We would usually harass and bully them until they quit the troop or sacked up and became cool.

Always massive faggots that won't touch vagina in their teens.

Nigga, you best not be talking shit about the Shark Patrol.

is it true that sometimes gay smut happens at the camps?

In my experience, no. The worst shit that ever happened would be like typical lockeroom shit. Nothing ever between leaders and boys though

My thesis requires supporting evidence. Let the beta parade begin

>typical lockeroom shit
what's that?
competition over dick sizes?

Have to agree about the rich kids. Boy Scouts is kind of a blue collar thing. Most Eagle scouts I know went on to become cops, firemen and the like.

Just like streaking through the campsite and towel snapping each other. I imagine it's about like the gay shit that happens in the military except not quite as bad.

Depends on the Troop. Most of Boy Scouts is day care for autistic faggots.

Remember looking at old pics of an awesome rope swing at Camp Parsons and asking the staff why it wasn't there anymore. Said it was because too many parents complained.

It wouldn't be hard to make Boy Scouts actually masculine again. You just need to make the right people want to go.

Places like Philmont give me hope.

>an American shitting on an American tradition that teaches strong moral values, survival, and the importance of bettering a community

what are you?
I was never a boyscout, but im not enough of a lefty shill to diss on it.

hah, beat you to it norwegianfag.

kill, kill, kill, kill, marry.

Newly ranked Eagle here. Yeah most troops are daycare for autists but some troops are pretty bad ass. I was lucky to get one of those troops.

mine is high res = NORWAY BETTER THEN NETHERLAND

It went to shit about 12 years ago. Too much politics got involved along with liberalism "everyone gets a participation trophy".

I miss just sitting around a fire playing poker.

Because it's so fucking easy to be one? Go look at eagle scouts they're way cooler I think

Eagle Scout here. It depends on the troop and who runs it and the people it draws in. Most troops are for boys who are "special ed" and their parents put them in for building social skills and to compensate for being severely autistic and socially awkward. Having boy scout or Eagle Scout, at least in the past has been a big help on a resume. If it wasn't for the BSA a lot more people would be hopeless NEETs with no way out.

btw ask me anything.

I actually just got back from an Eagle Ceremony the other day for a boy I knew from church. It was clingy as hell. Makes me wonder what the Hitler Youth would have been like.

meh, just blurred out

dude you shouldn't be poisoning your mind with this site (particularly this board) before you're old enough to have developed proper reasoning skills (let's say 19-20, mid college age).

Older eagle here, ton of the guys I knew who got eagle in my troop liked drugs and drinking after getting their eagle. Had two go to rehab.

Definitely learned a lot about survival though, and it was good bonding with guys in the outdoors.

Personally I'd say I'm pretty chadish, was vp of my fraternity, have a stem degree, recent grad, have a girl who i'll probably marry who is quite attractive, etc.

>Newly ranked Eagle here
Lucky bastard. I got mine back in 2012 so Obongo's signature is on my card. I threw it away.

Can you post a picture of your card or the full certificate?

That's just american teens being generally beta i guess. No offense tho, i've never been in the US, that's just how y'all make yourselfs look here and on the internet general. In Poland our boyscouts (and girlscouts for that matter) fought with Germans and Russians during WW2. Older teens fought with them like regular soldiers, carried out assassinations and sabotage, while the young kids and girlscouts focused on spying, helping injured soldiers, or doing work as couriers on the battlefield.
for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Ranks , if someone is interested for some reason.
They still carry the same tradition and treat those scouts from previous generations as rolemodels who never hesitated from fighting depiste being just regular teens, even if it meant death, in order to protect their own people.

>philmont
My nigga

For real though most of the BSA rules are faggoty as fuck. One year though, my dad had to step up as scoutmaster cause no one else was gonna do it and he wanted the troop to stick around so I could get my eagle scout. That year we had the best desert camp ever.

>everything from 9 shot .22 revolvers to 300 winmags and various shotguns
>ARs , AKs, handguns, all sorts of shit.
>stopped at treenigger reservation to get fireworks
>tannerite targets too
>senior patrol leaders dad was a cop and brought 12 gauge beanbag rounds
>senior patrol leader asks his dad to shoot him with a beanbag round
>his dad asks if he's sure
>justfuckmyshitupfam.jpg
>He goes out 30 yards and covers his face and dick
>his dad shoots him in the fucking chest with the beanbag
>knocks him the fuck over
>whole entire chest purple the next day
>MFW we figured out we could take spent .223 and .22 brass and fill them with water and then stock then together by hammering the 22 in the neck of the .223
>MFW we'd throw these in the firepits and they would turn into a steam bomb
>MFW I blew my ASPLs burger 10 feet into the air

After my dad stepped down it was breddy gay desu

You gotta keep in mind these are young kids.

I know some spergs who changed their lives and pulled in college.

good god that mutant scout leader on the left

My troop will fuck your shit up
say that shit in real life and not on the internet, fag

Eagle here as well. Only advantage us oldfags have is that when the world goes to shit we learned enough to live in the wild

The only Eagle Scouts in my troop were a rich preppy kid and a gay kid.

I personally dropped out at Life Scout because fuck Eagle Scout projects I aint got time for that shit.

>I personally dropped out at Life Scout because fuck Eagle Scout projects I aint got time for that shit.
The Eagle Scout project is only as difficult as you make it, you burnout. It's really overrated.

Nah, you've probably forgotten that shit by now.

The real advantage is that you aren't afraid of the outdoors or getting dirty or doing manual labor bullshit.

Real REAL advantage is resume shit and hopefully some friendships that were worth maintaining.

Are you me?

Boy scouts are the likely originators the circle jerk.

That faggot brought the Relay for Life to my town and that shit is STILL going strong 10+yrs later. What the hell was I gonna do? A fucking park bench or some shit?

That is an honorable flag disposal. It a faggy protest. You probably know that, but I feel the need to say it.

We did the same in my troop back in the 90s.

Well I'm not gay, so no.

I did a big ass landscaping project at a church. It wasn't that hard.

Clean your local church's closet. Yes that was a legit project where I was located.

>immediately going homo

lol faggot

Lol, you must only see Airforce ROTC

Just commissioned through ROTC, I'd say its 60% boy scout types and 40% other

???

>Always massive faggots that won't touch vagina in their teens.

No
Sex
Out
Of
Wedlock
Motherfucker

You're not wrong..

>Eagle Scout projects

that was actually the easiest part of Eagle for me, It was a lot of the other requirements I drug my feet on since all my other friends who made Eagle just... pretty much quit after getting Eagle. But I loved scouting, so I waited until the last possible minute to get Eagle just to sort of keep myself in. It was silly in retrospect, since at my Eagle board of review they pretty much asked me "what took so fucking long, you could have already made Eagle and had at least two Palms on top of that" but I told them what I'm saying now and they pretty much understood.

So, fellow Iggle Scouts? What was y'all's Eagle Projects?

Mine was building wooden railings for a raised deck at a children's daycare center to keep idiot kids from hurting themselves by jumping off the top.

this

What are the others?

>shit by now.
>The real advantage is that you aren't afraid of the outdoors or getting dirty or doing manual labor bullshit.
>Real REAL advantage is resume shit and hopefully

honestly, when i was in scouts, i knew of many type A personalities who were great atheletes, in bands, social champs, etc, etc. Many were your typical everyman, and were far from cucks. This could just be my own experience though in CNJ

And like others have posted, the camping, and just exposure to constant outdoors helps groom ya. Not to mention I worked on many eagle scout projects, and learned quite alot of cool dude construction shit for a high school.....

just my experiences though

great stuff

OP's observation is mostly accurate. no social capital gained for being a member, probably social liability. therefore, people who are popular and more concerned with social status will do other things. age range is too great 6th grade to 18 years old. activities are often dictated by the least capable member of the group. we did go on a hike one time and this fat kid was left behind and he ended up eating all the hamburger meat raw. my troops name was the Michigan Militia.

Or boy color guard

Eagle here.

Mostly right on the beta assumption across the board. Our troop was big on backpacking, night hikes, spelunking, rock climbing, doing fun shit. Less by the book. More about the experience. Good group of guys.

Our leader retired and a beta-pro leader came and and tried to make us like everyone else. Singing songs. By the book. Everything you imagine when you think of scouts.

We broke away and formed a venture troop with a coupler of our fathers as new leaders. Saved it for us in the end. I wouldn't let my son in scouting without the type of leadership I had.

This. Scouts may be full of dorky boys, but through it they learn to be capable men. There is nothing wrong with it. Wholesome structure infused with usable life skills and an honorable philosophy

I can't say what mine was since I would dox myself but it wasn't any old clean/build project. It was a waste of time since 2 months later the new mayor threw the project out to put his brother in charge of something 99% similar but the label was red instead of white.

Yes I was fucking mad that half a year went to waste.

Someone in my troop just restored some old benches and put in new sprinkler heads for a church. Newfags will usually stop dick-measuring about their Eagle Scout projects by the time their Court of Honor passes. Then they begin dick measuring about their bronze/gold/silver Palms.

It's not a big fucking deal.

Eagle Scout here

People like you cry their first night in the woods.

Sup Forums is like 60% eagle. Something went right. I am also eagle.

Probably began when they started allowing fags in. The Jews did this.

Went to a friends ceremony. I'd say everyone is usually very smart but weird in a quirky way. I hear it's mostly a daycare for retards nowadays with parents dumping their responsibilities on leaders to control their shithead kids for a few hours so they can have free time. They also let faggots in now which doesn't make sense, they should make a Christian Boy Scouts just for the exclusion of our societies degeneracy.

not to be a dick but was fighting Hitler really a good decision?

>CNJ
Semeos?

More like charachter building ridicule along with towel snaps to the ball bag

Short, stout eagle here. It's true. Was bullied as the only Asian kid until I proved I was useful. Other faggots got shit on and left because

I had some friends which measured dicks.
Looking back that was pretty fucking gay

Because moms made it fucking super gay because "My child is too young to be climbing trees! Imaging, he could get hurt and acually learn something about not being a retard! Horrendus!". I think they stopped giving out pocket knives as well. Also the fucking badges are gay and easy as shit to get now too.

Just made Eagle Scout today, and a bit of this is true.
My troop had its fair share of weird people (one of which was a legit autist) maybe more than one now that I think of it.
But we did some fun shit over the years, some of it was stupid fun (like throwing a battery into a fire and watching it explode, or waving handmade torches through neighboring camps.) Other stuff was actually useful, like wilderness survival, cooking, knot tying etc. We shot rifles, bows and shotguns, and I got my fair share of cuts from when the older scouts taught us how to fuck around with knives (much to the disappointment of our leaders)
What I can say, is that 90% of the Eagle Scouts that I've seen pass through the troop are some of the best role models I've had. It's the ones that dropped out early that have become degenerates, i.e. junkies or alcoholics. Not all, but some.
It's taught me a few good life lessons, and I can say, I'm glad I joined.

I did Scouts when I was a kid, I'm definitely no mountain man but the guy that was in charge was aggressive in teaching us practical, real-world stuff that I still use to this day. None of that one and done camping/woodworking/froofy outdoor shit, nah, we did fishing and some basic hunting, mechanical work, learned about the scientific method, all the good stuff.

RIP John, you were a good leader. Feelsbadman.

>People like you cry their first night in the woods.

and people like you never kiss a women until there thirties

>looking back

Relative was an eagle scout. Has 6 fig salary. Still beta as fuck

>Asian
>not learning kung fu from itinerant drunken master
???

>brainlet angry because he can't figure out how to tie a bowline

Eagle scouts have an average income about 100% higher than their peers as adults.

Just saying.

A couple of counselors at Resica Falls got kicked out for having gay sex in their tent I think

White men LOVE to choose the absolute most BETA shit ever to spend their time on. It's funny how as a race, white men have just failed to evolve in any way after 1955...You idiots just refuse to separate the notion of entertainment vs. hobbies. Entertainment is supposed to be short and have an end; there is nothing wrong with entertainment. But hobbies are blue-pilled bullshit.

Boy Scouts, cycling, triathlons, excessive weightlighting, cars, wood/metal-working, video games, anime...It's all time wasting bullshit. None of it has any impact on the salvation of the white race. ZERO. Try and prove me wrong; you can't; you'll just starting "REEEEing"

The only pursuits a white boy and white man should have are in this order:

1. Highly effective street-focused martial arts training.
2. Physical fitness / moderate weightlifting to support point #1.
3. Firearms
4. Survival and military training.

That is it. I mean how many times are white men going to just get savagely beat up by blacks before they dump their bullshit Crossfit class and dicking around in the garage building a new entertainment center for their retro-gaming console collection?

inb4
>but muh $7,000 custom water-cooled gaming PC is important!!!

They were the boys that didn't play sports or have friends.

>said the guy shitposting on Sup Forums

Former Boy Scout here. And yes. Everyone there were fucking idiotic betas, and the scout leaders were lazy fucks. They once shooed me away once when I was cold and trying to warm up by a fire for who the fuck knows. And the other scouts were so beta I couldn't stand them. To answer, yes, very beta, and very much a bunch of cucks. Never again

First post best post.

3rd degree Eaglescout here. You're disrespect is disgusting. You don't know anything about the Scouts.

Most of the rich preppy kids are beta pussy's the jock just hang out with them because they have pools and blow.

All of your anecdotes sound completely foreign to me. BSA for me was all about getting that fucking paperwork done to grind out ranks ASAP. We even did paperwork at the summer camps.

Even Philmont was kind of a joke. We just hung out in the woods shooting the shit for two weeks and checked in to the staffed camp sites every few days so they knew we were alive. At the end of the two weeks we hiked back to the bus stop and that was it.

Remember that alfas are rare, and that leave the most of common guys as mediocre people. Spending time in something beyond ratchet hoes doesn't makes you a loser.

Based Andrew Jackson Council reporting in. Scouts was awesome until 15 or so. Then it got a little...weird. The uniforms and the ritual of it all. Luckily I came back in the last few months before my 18th birthday and wrapped it all up.

It would have been bad ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y9P65fGAE

I hope you are joking hahahah

Boyscouts need to be totally replaced with some sort of Fashy-scouts para-military training with great uniforms...Part Hitler-youth and part combat training. A core component of this should be the scout master being an alpha-male who shames beta-male fathers into becoming better men.

Don't forget the mad pussy because of the blow and swimming pool.

No matter how hard you tried, right?

Whoa has the confed flag on it... BASED