/TXG/ -TEXAS GENERAL-WE LOVE OUR TEJANOS EDITION

>Houston local media report that Anitfa will hold a rally at the Sam Houston statue
click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

>However, other media outlets claim this is bait
houstonpress.com/news/houston-media-pranked-by-alt-right-facebook-trolls-9488700

>Sharia marches in Austin and San Jacinto are expected to be accompanied by Antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmNJlht5k0
youtu.be/oVdnwqMrasc
weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTX0617:1:US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off beaner

why do people get butthurt about texas being the best state

The antifa will barely last a few hours if they're clothed in black.

There are like 2 dozen other states with better laws, better gun culture and more white people.

Sam Houston was based, what are they going to say when they find out he was against seceding?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmNJlht5k0

>muh identity politics

stop complaining and go make white children if you're so riled up about it

Remember /HWNDU/? Remember all of the non-white anons? When will you realize that Right-wing thought isn't exclusive to the white race?

>not the best state but everyone wants to stay once they get here

Yeah, but they have no unique cultural identity and are just copy paste mid western states

>stop complaining and go make white children if you're so riled up about it
It's called voter demographics and both the Democrats and the Republicans heavily rely on them to make projections and increase turnout.

kys

Why are Texans so proud of their state but at the same time proud Americans as well? People make jokes all the about us seceding all the time but it's just that a joke.

Which is why the GOP encourages politicians like Cruz, Rubio, and even Jeb Bush's son to run for public office. The GOP will be fine

Because when I travel abroad I get asked pic related.

>and they know where Texas is EVERYTIME

So we just gotta run of of those "based Hispanic men" who love open borders for all eternity to keep Texas red? Wow, what a great idea.

You guys love having the biggest maternal mortality rate out of ANY first world region. Things really are bigger in Texas. If you guys every have a baby, fly to different state before she delivers

Open borders are fine if you abolish the Welfare state. People should come here expecting to work and not receive free gibs

I can't go to the protest because I actually have a goddamned job but someone please take a pic of some Antifa beaner wetting himself.

>Open borders are fine
The absolute state of Texan Sup Forumsacks.

>he didn't read the rest of my post

go to sleep Ahmed

Fairly sure none of
spics mentioned are for open borders.

fuck you! race traitor! Texas is owned by the white man. To be Tejano implies filthy mud blood is coursing through your veins.

Wait a second, which candidate was openly against illegal immigration into the US? Based Hispanic Rubio, super based Hispanic Cruz or honorary Hispanic Based Bush?

you probably look like pic related

>Hispanic Based Bush
we don't talk about that guac bush

We talk about this one

So the third Bush being POTUS? Texans sure love their dynasties.

Such a short sighted fool you are! We should extract the Hispanics from the GOP. You simply can not trust a race traitor like Cruz or Rubio, sure they can play a roll in tricking the hispanic population into voting for us but once we rise to power we need to purge them.

bush isnt even texan he is a cuck

How exactly are you planning to purge them? Get Cruz into the WH and then what?

>we need to purge them.
more people larping about how one day the white race will form the 4th reich

The best would be sunny weather the day after heavy rain.

youtu.be/oVdnwqMrasc

This really grinds my gears

Is anyone else planning on counter-protesting antifa in Houston this weekend?

weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTX0617:1:US
>Partly sunny with 52% humidity
>88F
You would be crazy to wear black or any hoodies.

You bet I'll be there

Yeah, I'll be there.

Me

>implying antifags aren't crazy

>LE BASED SPICS XDDD

As a matter of fact, this thread proves that Canada is less cucked than Texas.

That image reminds me of something, I forget what though.

Simple science my friend: Niggers poison their little watermelon leeches by consuming nothing but MD 20/20 and Popeye's, Wetbacks stuff their brood with drug money and punt them back across the river to the cartels after eating some menudo and praying to 70 saints. White babies are the victims of the previous spawn that survived to adulthood and mistook said baby for some KFC/Oaxaca cheese.

DFWfag here. Can't make it, but wish you all the best. And remember, you can unmask those antifa fucks by getting their masks wet. Wet mask= Hard to breathe through.

> you can unmask those antifa fucks by getting their masks wet.
won't be possible. The facebook group got the HPD to divide the protest with them guarding the statue in the middle. While its nice to know we already won its not going to be a stream worthy event

Yeah, it wont be like berkley where the mayor ordered the police to stand down