KING NIGGER IS FUCKED

KING NIGGER IS FUCKED
>KING NIGGER IS FUCKED
KING NIGGER IS FUCKED

HAHAHAHAHA ITS FUCKING HAPPENINNG LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-information-nsa-top-secret-fbi/
archive.is/gJ2Ev
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4367746/WikiLeaks-says-CIA-disguised-hacking-Russian-activity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is Rachel Winner?

Today, she's a loser.

A fall guy who is about to get fucked

Yes

That's not how this works.

Her actual name is so retarded people substitute a normal name in their heads

Fuck. The gif didn't really express it. Is it really happening though Icelandbro? Feels like every which thing could have the house crumbling at any minute now.

The danger of using dumbed down compartmentalized idiots to do you dirty work... they turn real quick once caught.

probably not, obama is 2important4jail

if hillary gets locked up though obama will follow unless he starts to beej the donald

I wonder why he didn't use her real name in that tweet?

heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-information-nsa-top-secret-fbi/

archive.is/gJ2Ev

Why does she have a nigger name? Could it be an alias? Something is not right here.

When did her name change to Rachel? I thought it was Reality Leigh Winner??

can someone please point me to a news source about Rachel Winner and these leaks?

I've been google searching "Rachel Winner, nsa, wikileaks" etc, but all the results are either for The Bachelorette, or anti-Trump stories about Russians hacking the election.

It's like this story is being suppressed in Japan or something.

He probably just assumed it was Rachel

Maybe we need to Correct The Record

nothing will happen to big democratic heads in America, sorry.

>KING NIGGER IS FUCKED
Iceland, shut the fuck up.

Sorry lad, but Winners arent losers.

She was a contractor that leaked nsa documents showing the Russians probably purged people off of voter rolls so they couldn't vote

Her name is Reality Winner

>showing the Russians probably purged people off of voter rolls

Her real name is literally "Reality Winner" so people just say 'Rachel' instead

Just like the left and muh russsia nothing will happen

>spearfishing voter rolls

I still can't believe that's her actual name.

daamm you drumpfkins are in full force tonight

i can smell the panic

trump tower is paying extra?

not really. the tweet is misleading obama doesn't give out security clearence.

I think getting top authority from Obama, and then leaking it is probably looking even worse for the dems

She was hired in February 2017. Wow Alt-Right fake news is spinning like a fucking drunk Trumpcuck.

Zerohedge is claiming she emailed the docs from her laptop. The FBI RELEASED INFORMATION ON THE ARREST YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

A top secret security clearance is a long process. If he just signed off and gave her one, this directly implicates him.

Orrrrrrr... The CIA used their Marble program to make it look that way.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_14588467.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4367746/WikiLeaks-says-CIA-disguised-hacking-Russian-activity.html

She is a Jew. so the name is obviously fake

OY VEY

It'd be nice to see a source on this tbqh family.

She was in the Air Force previously as a Crypto-Linguist. She already had classified clearance.

Listen, I hate that nigger as much as the next guy, but that's not how it works.

>that flag
>shillposting
Fuck off kike we bringing king nigger to his knees

Yeah, it's all fake. The leaker is fake. The FBI arresting her is fake. The newspaper isn't even a real one

doesn't work that way. Voter rolls are public record, and both parties have full lists months before the election, and records that go back years.

Ok. I'm just catching up.

He's saying the CIA can mask themselves as anyone with the tools they have

Marble exists, shill.
Maybe the CIA should have done a better job of keeping that stuff under wraps, huh?

Annd bingo.

when i went to vote there was a man in an adidas jump suit holding two handles of Crowne Russe who asked me who i was voting for
The sheer magnitude of vodka on his breathe shook me to my core due to my preferences of grapefruit beer.
He said to me "YA tebya vzlomayu". I involuntarily urinated into my bob's burger's whitey tighties.
I told him Trump of course, it was obvious he would harm me if I answered otherwise, he was already entering some attack stance as he casually squatted in front of me.

Thing is, when i got to that voting both i knew i was safe and with i grin growing on my face i cast my vote. Slow and steady 2016

NO.

She recieved it from the Defense Security Service.

And Michael Flynn, retroactively declared foreign spy, received his from TRUMP, for 18 days of CONTINUED ACCESS to classified materials after BEING WARNED BY SALLY YATES!.

UNSTUMPABLE

The president doesn't fucking grant security clearances.
Jack doesn't know jack.

Exactly it was an elaborate hoax to blame Russia except CIA fucked up and the NSA caught them
So does russia

She's a patriot. Not surprised some icefag wouldn't know anything about that.

>received his from TRUMP,

No he got his from the Defense Security Service as well.

New Fetus album? holy shit I need to keep up

>implying Obongo knew this low level hoe

fuck off

Obviously I think he means that she got it under the Obama administration, not that Obama helped hand that out to her. This chick does seem retarded though.

Sweet! Finally Blurgdumpelupablump will be impeached and we'll get to see the proof of Russian hackers!

>breaking federal law to enable a spiteful partisan attack on an incoming elected president is patriotic

She'll do 20 years and it will go to the top of the DNC, be prepared for FBI raids

Yeah, that's why the special prosecutor and Senate intelligence committee is investigating. Manafort, Flynn, Page, and sessions are being investigated so far

SURELY this is the end

I'll believe when I see it.

What is this?

The CIA has the capability and they're known for toppling governments.

The criminal investigation barely started a month ago

Why didn't they just prevent a Trump presidency in the 1st place?

any proofs this leaker lady is Jewish besides liking that jewish vegetarianism page? not skeptical, just like proofs

Yeah and I will be waiting as I have been since this bullshit started for something conclusive. In the end I only think the dems want to keep this going till the next election and hope it sways enough public opinion.

I'm not making the claim they forged anything, I'm saying they can. People are so quick to jump to the conclusions they want that they can't step back and consider all angles.

Sardinian maggot cheese
It's called "cash marzu"