((("5TH POLITICAL THEORY"))) PsyOp??

Is 5PT the next kike weapon to destroy the White race?
fifthpolitical.wordpress.com/
Will it succeed?Redpill me on this. I've heard it's kike trash. Is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqawqX1tMwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dailyfuckingreminder
((((((((((((TRS)))))))))))) IS PUSHING THIS TRASH TO ERASE OUR RACE

>5th political theory
I've heard of the 4th political theory, what the hell is the 5th political theory and why is it so important?

you'd do much better if you stopped sperging while you type this and calm the fuck down.

it's subversive brainwashing to destroy white nationalism, pushed hard by (((TRS)))

>the truth is autistic
nice try kike, u mad? haha

buomp

I don't really see a problem with pursuing this AND seeking to establish a white ethnostate. The gist of the links you posted is that we must seek solutions that will benefit us in the event no ethnostate is established. We can pursue both. There is no conflict between them IMO

Why do you associate this with TRS?

Fuck that bullshit.
All or nothing.

I don't think so, I think it's subverting us to make us think ethnostate building is a waste of time/pipedream

We need to find the (((author))) of 5th PT and oven him

I DON'T

This. I'm not gonna be part of your stupid diaspora (((tribe))) of kikelovers

Oh look it's this autist again.

The majority of babies born in the US now are nonwhite. An ethnostate isn't going to happen at the ballot box and spamming these threads on Sup Forums sure as shit isn't going to do anything. You should've started lynching niggers and gassing kikes yesterday.

TRS KIKES PR0M0TE (((5PT)))

TRS is niggerlovers and I'm lynching them right now in this thread, fuck off loser

5PT is pseud garbage and thus Jewish

TRS probably doesn't even know you exist. At least go Roof or Breivik on someone, this shit is gay.

THIS
H
I
SIHT

im there enemy, fag

(((OY VEY BE BLACKPILLED AND GIVE UP ON ETHNOSTATES, GOOOOOD GOYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM)))

fuck off

IGNORE ALL (((TRSKIKE SODOMITE))) ORDERS

STAY CALM AND SIEG FUCKING HEIL

WHITE TRIBALISM IS CODEWORD FOR WHITE JUDAISM

If you're their enemy, do something about it sweetie. Who are you, Trudeau? Don't want to kill your enemy because they'll win?

fuck off FBI natsoc is a religion of peace

Pursuing this instantly kills the growth of the movement and any ability to get into power to establish an ethnostate. Nobody besides the cult of personality around TRS will join them. I'm not surprised that they are trying this either, because they have repeatedly said in the past few months that all white nationalism that's not under the TRS banner is worthless. That they have a choice of either joining them or being irrelevant. Kikes can only successfully be a tribal diaspora because of fake holocaust guilt and the magnanimity of the white race. None of the other races have this capability and actively want us exterminated. The only races that don't want us dead (Japan) have their own problems, will be steamrolled by their neighbors without us, and are full. We have absolutely zero chance of survival under 5PT unless we immediately create an ethnostate, which is impossible under 5PT. On top of that, 5PT rejects having a state to begin with. All it seems to do is give "power of leadership" to TRS, Anglin, and Spencer. Again, not surprising since their "pool parties" act like a big pyramid scheme funneling money to the TRS heads with nothing to show from that money. Pro-white causes get the bare minimum support from them. The Boers get a cursory mention here and there. Most white nationalist legal funds go ignored. Pro-white policy and foundations are ignored. But the donations keep pouring in with no use of the money in sight. Is it all to fund Mike and Sven's partying? Nobody could refute my previous posts on this subject. Hell, only one person other than autismo dude even tried.

>achieving a white ethnostate through peaceful means
This is some low T bullshit

5PT=ANARCHO-TRS-ISM

Nothing they said sounds unreasonable. Like some of the other anons said, we can fight for tribalism while also fighting for white nationalism. I don't see what the big deal is. What am I missing here that motivated this thread?

you are lapping up their fucking shit like a dog eating its own vomit, jackass, get help

>trusting TRS
>ever

You haven't provided a counter argument. You literally just said "lol why u listenin to them instead of just taking my word about everything". If you'd provide a counter argument maybe I'd be more open about what you have to say.

just fuck off you idiotic shill, you are trusting TRS, THEY ENDORSE THIS

TRS IS AN EXPOSED KIKE SCAM SO IF THEY LOVE 5PT WE KNOW 5PT IS A FUCKING KIKE SCAM TOO

FUCK OFF

>more autistic screaching instead of providing a counter argument
Why did you post that video if you didn't want anyone to listen to it? Are you a complete retard? A nigger? Or both?

The video proves they are

1. trying to blackpill your fat autistic ass
2. trying to promote it

THIS IS ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED TO SAY BURN EVERY FUCKING COPY OF THE 5PT AND FIGHT LIKE HELL TO KEEP ITS (((INFLUENCE))) OFF OUR BOARD AND OFF OUR RACE

Just reboot North America as the Dragon Empire, and free Europe from the cucks.

bump

denounce 5PT, or GTFO

Is this some long form joke or something? How long have you been doing this? No one gives a fuck about some blog.
Who are you?

sage and digits for shillbegone

Wasn't Sven pushing this shit on TDS, they're all about Tribalism now instead of white nationalism.

it's a fucking TRS scam moron, we are exposing it

THIS
I'm exposing this kikery they want to subvert us with it.

>MOARPHEUS
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

now this is shitposting

Between this and Spencer being a neo-bolshevik maybe the paranoids were right about everyone being controlled opposition

IGNORE ALL (((TRSKIKE SODOMITE))) ORDERS

STAY CALM AND SIEG FUCKING HEIL

this.
keep attacking 5PT and ALL AltKike lies

In all fairness, this is relatively innocuous. Yes, fags are degenerate. But, they're not the primary concern right now. They're something that you deal with politically (or electrically :^) ) once an ethnostate actually *is* achieved. (and yes, Greg is a homosexual.)

this video exposes TRS selling the 5PT lie, it's the next fucking subversion they are gonna run on us, stay strong brthr

Give me a good alternative to TRS, autismo

>Greg is a homosexual.
prove it, he's just a hetero who wants to shove faggotry in our face