I have to take an English placement test so they can determine what English I take in college

I have to take an English placement test so they can determine what English I take in college.

The prompt is about racial identity. My school is 87% white. Should I reveal my power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're white, answer all the questions as if you were black

mmuuuuhhh heritageee

Revealing your power levels to a test? M8 what are you smoking. Just answer it in a politically correct way but show your english skills. Nothing else is needed. You are at school to learn something usefull , not t fuck around with your kekistani bullshit. fuck off to bed.

Sure go for it. But be subtle. Don't paint a doom and gloom scenario but draw a scenario where people have their identities and that they give them unique grievances, naturally in opposition to other groups, or in relation to other groups in the form of mutual benefit blah blah so it looks like you're hopeful of peace through understanding and respecting each groups space and identity, rather than a nazi.

college.usatoday.com/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/

Just write "black lives matter" over and over and they'll just give you whatever doctorate that you want

Self hate and political correctness is an easy A.

I have a bachelor's. I know.

It's basically just bullshiting so you can get results you want

Just fyi, they usually just use a computer to scan your paper to make sure there are few grammatical errors. Chances are that no one will read them. That is what my professors said too

this is why your country is cucked mate

Same here, excpe they don't even scan the tests. Upperclassmen told us that the test is pointless and is not even graded, and that we pick our own level of English

So is yours, I'm just playing by the rules. i can't go on some muslim rant. or you know i would get death threats and everyone is a liberal so my image would not look good

Yes. Go for it. They have to place you based on your proficiency.

Don't do it, OP.

I understand the desire to lash out, but learning to control and indeed hide your power level is STAGE 1 of adulthood. Trust me.

Is this too much?

In a world of true equality, all identities deserve the same right of acceptance and existence. I welcome the right of white people to identify themselves as such, and for them to segregate, form their own communities and secure an existence and a future for their white children. To deny white people these rights when black people, asian people and people of any/or all other ethnicities are inundated with them is racist and truly the mark of a dark crystal shattering the night.

See who catches the references.

don't you know how to take a screenshot?

>Should I reveal my power level?
no, and be smart the rest of your life, luck is where hard work meets opportunity

You need to think less about revealing your power level, and more about proper sentence and thought structure. Your sentences are rambling.

Are you even using a 1-3-1 essay structure?

If you must go this route...leave out the word "mix" and compare and contrast a bit more. Make it explicit that while some are told to relinquish their identities others are told to celebrate theirs.

good now drop the hammer about epi-genetics carrying the experience of our ancestors and the research about people withdrawing socially in multi cultural societies

Isn't taking a picture of your screen a lot more effort than using the snipping tool?

if you care about school, then no. reveal power level later.

withdraw from that college. it's a leftist indoctrination facility and cultural marxism research centre. they want your views so they can critique and refine cultural subversion.

you'll never get a good job from a shit place like that.

>Quinnipiac
>Leftist

W

E

W
Nope. They aren't going to read it and it's due tonight so might as well go full 14/88

I find they wont care if you go hog wild as long as its good.

>some people some people
>woven woven
>world world
Is this the college level english?

Fucking add some word variety nigger.

Should read: To some people identity is a grievance in the modern world.

No need for a comma. I'd lead from there with a semi-colon onto a related counterpoint.

Repeated 'some people' assertions come off as being a straw man.

This

No shit.
second woven -> created by
Some people -> others
first world -> era
second world -> global community

So who are you kidding them or yourself faggot

University professors are frightened by semi-colons. They traded The Little Brown Handbook for a maya angelou book of poetry back in the '90s.

No. Never. Act normal. Get a degree. Get a job. Find a wife (a normal one, not some redpilled subwoman). Have children. Use your savings to invest and grow capital. Spend capital in ways that further our cause.

Add ((())) around globalized

This. Op is confirmed an edgy teen looking for gratification from a bunch of anonymous online users they don't care about him and nothing more.

"inherit" implies antecedence - something being passed down from one's forebears. As a proponent of globalization Asdf Mubububu is attempting to place the cultural milieu one lives within on the same level of importance as the culture one inherits from his ancestors. Traditional families, naturally, tend to value ancestral customs more than pop-culture.
Mububu says that he is not questioning the importance of tradition. And he is not. He is asserting that it is of equal (or lesser) importance to pop-culture.
This is short-sighted and foolish.
Ancestral practices survive if they contribute to the well-being of its practitioners and their tendency to reproduce. This is an evolutionary perspective. Adaptations which contribute to surviveability propagate. Adaptations which do not, do not.
The same is true with respects to mental habits and culturally inherited behaviors.
One ought to value the behaviors of ones ancestors for the simple fact that they have proven themselves as worthy of being passed on, and one ought to be suspicious of pop-culturally received behaviors because the ultimate results of those behaviors have yet to be fully borne out and winnowed through the evolutionary filter.

This, red pill your sons, and make a multigenerational project out of your family tree growing wealth over centuries until one day your children become the elite, hopefully.

This. The minute you reveal the truth, your world comes crashing down. The only time you can legitimately reveal it and not give a fuck is when you're already a mega billionaire.

Before that, be subtle, and make sure it's impossible for anyone to concretely pin anything to you. Attacks on character are the simplest and most effective things you can use against somebody, and if someone posts on twitter "ayo I was just gradin them there college essays n shit n some WHITE BOY be dropping racism like there ain't no tomorrow", then your life is over.

Write a satirical liberal piece. If the person evaluating it is a retarded liberal they won't notice the satire but if instead they are a competend educator they will and either way you pass.

If you're not open to different points of view and childishly mock others, you do not belong in higher education

Why are you using windows 10 with Cortana on

Do it faggot!!!

post results

He's been gone for a while now.

Checked. This, OP, hide your powerlevel, no need to instigate, just get through the (((undergrad))) garbage, get your diploma, and save the battle for later.