SADIQ KHAN WAS 9/11 LAWYER

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

WTF BRITBONGS! DID YOU KNOW THIS??

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/
wtc7evaluation.org/
ae911truth.org/
pilotsfor911truth.org/
ff911truthandunity.org/
scientistsfor911truth.org/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcvA-bCSzzw
twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/871253662227611648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT

bump

No, I did not. I knew he was a sketchy fuck being muslim but what the fuck? What level of kikery is this?

What is a 9/11 lawyer?

Watch the video dipshit.

Bump for KNAWLEDGE

(((they))) are really good at keeping their puppets in positions of influence. I wonder what kind of blackmail they have on Khan.. probably diddling kids.

This should be spread enough to become common knowledge.

Basically the 9/11 hijackers dindu nuffin wrong and they were good boys who should be allowed to go back home.

A lawyer that is Muslim

Well he is moderate after all
>radical muslim massacres you
>moderate muslim is his lawyer

How many D's of chess is this famalam?

Jesus fuck. Wtf

this actions were just part in parcel of being a muslim attorney

oh come the fuck on, fucking elites taunting the fuck out of everyone in broad daylight

ww3 fucking when already

how did this take so long to come out

>Radical Mudslime
>Moderate Mudslime

ALL-SLIME!!!

This thread NEEDS Bumps!!
I know many many things... but this was even news to me... so BUMP!

BUMP

This. I'll make a couple threads tmmw. I have to go do an overnight shift. But I'll make a couple tmmw. This is rediculous.

#SadiqKhan911

Bump

what?

That son of a whore. I knew he was a terrorist sympathizer but this is ridiculous. This shit makes me livid.

not sure but it's at least a month old

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/03/london-is-about-to-elect-a-muslim-mayor-who-has-defended-islamists-911-terrorists-and-who-is-endorsed-by-anti-semites/

DELET THIS

err year old

Donald, give me the launch codes!

>How many D's of chess is this famalam?

This is:
>Bobby "FUCKING KIKES ARE RUINING EVERYTHING RRRRRrrrEEEEEeee" Fischer-tier
Chess happening here chief!

>Sadiq Khan represented one of the 9/11 co-conspirators
Wtf I hate Mayor Khan even more now

>he also represented Louis Farrakhan
Wtf I love Mayor Khan now

"""Moderate"" Muslims everybody

Sadiq represents London values

Bump'd'y bump

What the flying fuck

Part & parcel

He was hired by Nation of Islam to defend. Literally muslim brotherhood tier.

We have to get this to Trump to blow up on twitter.

HOLY FUCK JEWS ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE RIGHT NOW

They know exactly what they're doing

>Dat ass

>Nation of Islam
>Literally muslim brotherhood tier.

No, they aren't. NoI is actually a positive force for young blacks in your country. It turns them away from crime and drugs. Also, Farrakhan is redpilled as fuck.

wowowowowowow

CAN'T CHEEK THE SADIQ
American law btfo by based khan

Bumping with the wise Kahn
>proving Trump "wrong"

Brit fags what will it take to get you off the bench and into the game?

I'm sure the 3rd world Blacks & Muslims who comprise the majority of London's population will disavow him over this.

why was I not aware of this?

MUH LEAF!

We do know, London is full of muslims who voted for him into power, what else do you want us to do?

Note how "defended terrorists" and "...was a fucking lawyer for one of them" sound completely the same.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Please guys, as a Londoner I need you to spread this, this man has created special task forces to watch for anybody in London saying mean things about the muslims, the people just disappear or you hear of them going to Muslim infested prisons and getting killed inside so I sadly cannot spread this further than here without fear of ramifications, I have probably already said too much.

Please don't abandon my city, this historical city, your fatherland, to the Muslim hordes. We need you; Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand as well as fellow britbongs elsewhere in our great island nation. Like a father on his deathbed I beg of you, save our souls.

Did you just wake up leaf? This shit is old news

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Is that supposed to be a memorial, or is that to stop truck attacks?

A lawyer who is almost, but not quite, perfect

Pretty good, but still not an 11/11 lawyer

9/11 was a Mossad / Cia false flag.

wtc7evaluation.org/
ae911truth.org/
pilotsfor911truth.org/
ff911truthandunity.org/
scientistsfor911truth.org/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcvA-bCSzzw

Wake up.

Blackmail? No no my good man. This is an Islamist we are speaking of here. Utilizing the Taqiyyah to exploit white liberal guilt. Imam Tawhidi called this: twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/871253662227611648

T
>R
U
>M
P

>K
N
>E
W

>NoI is actually a positive force for young blacks in your country. It turns them away from crime and drugs

STFU you stupid KNOW NOTHING LEAF!!

It ABSOLUTELY ***DOES NOT***
I was a "degenerate" drug dealer (not corner shit... wholesale) and a party/rave promoter for a decade. I also ran 3 recording studios and a record label for rappers in NYC.

The NOI is a quasi-masonic GANG. It is basically the only successful BLACK ORGANIZED CRIME OUTFIT in the USA on a scale that actually comes close to rivaling "real" organized crime syndicates.

All those gangs and their symbols?
Crips?
Bloods?
Folk Nation?
Gangsta Disciples?
Vice Lords?

THEY ALL stem from The NOI.
The 5% nation i their pseudo "lodge" which major entertainment figures and millionaire sports stars belong to... and they do what all good syndicates do... they POOL THEIR WEALTH to INCREASE THEIR POLITICAL INFLUENCE!

Shut your fucking moose-sucker you stupid cunt. You have no idea what you are saying other than trying to cuck for the "virtue" of "enlightened negros"

They are fucking CRIMINALS!
I hope you get killed by one of their lowest level scum tier gang members for your new iPhone faggot.

>pic tangentally related

>in our great island nation
You misspelled islam

2016 was last month

LMAO. Reminds me of the other Khan that Trump slammed, that later turned out to be spreading sharia-law.

well, gee, I wonder where this ones heading?
who could Mr Khan have upset now?

HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW
HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW HOLY SHIT I'M JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW

you faggots are really that bitter about the revolutionary war huh?

Hyde Park Memorial... each of the pillars represents someone who was eternally converted by peaceful muslims to be graced with the presence of Allah in the sandnigger afterlife.... forcibly.

>'ave another m8

Poland plz, there are many of your countrymen in this city, good people, hard working and strong. They need you now as much as we Londoners do. Don't leave your countrymen and women to die

Cmon nigga this shit ain't real. There's no way anyone holding a major office could have said some shit like that (political campaigns are smear campaigns) and AKSHUALLY win. I detest SandBob Muhajeen Pants as much as you, but spreading bullshit is worse.

can't make this shit up

take one guess

bump

trips of truth

not to me

Bump

a 18/22 Lawyer

Deeeeeeppp

This has NEVER been shown ever

Is it common for politicians to be former defense lawyers though?

He's also Ethan Klein's dad.

how does he has such a quintessentially british accent? Seriously if you were to just hear him talk without a picture or video you would never guess hes pakistani

kek

That's the point

keep calm brits carry on with that steely reserve, dont even spill a drop of that pint mate!

I have a feeling Bannon gave this to us.

I feel you.
Been thinking the same.

Its time for all REAL Europeans (basically Whites) to unite and focus and defend themselves fiercly.
Strike back. The time is coming.

There were no 9/11 Hijackers. The planes were remote controlled by Mossad.

(((LONDON))) has fallen
mindblown.jpg
2017 is now oficially an horror movie

alri sadiq

Don't worry. We're not giving up on you!

So I guess I'm moving to /k/

Would he have lost the election if your countrymen knew this or is the UK that cucked?

This.

I figured put myswl sadiq khan is a islamist.

His response to trump was basically a threatening of all non muslim ppl on behalf of islam.

I urge ppl to consider to no longer bow down, to organize outside of the internet, with the goal, to fearlessly defend themselves and strike back fiercly against islamic aggression.

All sin is washed clean by the blood of the Lamb.
While I regret many of the things I have done... I appreciate that I could not fight the fight I do today had I not been mired in such awful depravities.

If you don't know yourself, nor your enemy... what DO you know?

Underrated toast