London Bombing - Third Suspect

Who is the third terrorist?

Usually we would have a name by now and all those who have been arrested for questioning have been let loose.

Rumours going round from semi-reliable sources that he may be ex Guantanamo Brit (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay)

Another rumour is that the answer is extremely politically embarrassing.

Potential suspects:

Shaker Aamer - ex GitMo suspect and whose release was lobbied by.... Jeremy Corbyn AND David Davis (Cons Brexit Sec). The double whammy of political embarrassment is massive

Any of the extremists Sadiq Khan has represented or affiliated with in the past. If this is the case, you can see why there would be massive demand to keep the name under wraps before election / appearing islamophobic dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544846/With-friends-like-Sadiq-Khan-fit-run-London-Labour-MP-s-dealings-Islamic-extremists-raise-doubts-suitability-London-s-mayor.html

Doing some proper searching but can't find any reliable confirmations so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3nwc63
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Z9hyrtN6U
youtu.be/JhoFAELZ00U?t=4m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sparticus.

CLEARLY HE WAS RADICALIZED BY GUANTANAMO BAY YOU RACIST BIGOT

Also. Despite the long running spat between Trump and Sadiq, what if it is 4D chess?

Trump knows who the third person is. If it is someone connected to Sadiq -> verified happening

note that one of the suspects, while on the floor, was crowded around by "riot police" (wtf) holding their blacked out shields such that the media couldn't film

From the telegraph

there's no way it's Aamer - he's seen what we do to people who might be terrorists, no way is he risking capture with a fake vest and no failsafe suicide method. besides he was fairly red-pilled once he got back to Britain, probably from being surrounded by legitimate jihadists 24/7 and taking batons up the jacksy on their behalf because he was in the wrong place, wrong time.
if it's being suppressed it's probably because he was a different rank than the other too in the organisation and there is actionable intelligence that relies on discretion.

>other too
sorry, i'm a retarded old man. might be time for bed.

ah thanks, had not seen.

was the irish card found on the already ID'd terrorist?

2 gitmo were extradited to ireland on release but they were Uzbeck

Im sure someone posted a video of this guy getting into costume for this photo

don't think thats enough to say its no way him.

what I don't get is that no more people are in custody. those in close proximity were taken in and released. unless they are attempting to make more arrests regarding Suspect 3?

also - are there any pics of the 3rd suspect?

source?

Here's the documentary the "terrorists" were in:

dailymotion.com/video/x3nwc63

I hope it's the bouncy castle salesman. Kek.

Not the same person. Real cops would not be getting changed out of uniform like this though. It's all fake.

is this the third one, or one of the id'd?

i can't find it because there is so much footage to sift through. if you were watching sky news at the time you would have seen it happen. it was shortly after this panic:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Z9hyrtN6U

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the third suspect is in fact a Mossad operative.

If it was someone Sadiq had defended in the pst, I couldn't imagine anything more spicy.

thanks, searching now

i have a suspicion, though, that the "riot police" were just detaining an innocent suspect

and what would mossad's motive be?

was this guy one of them? I remember this video on Sup Forums last year.

4:04
youtu.be/JhoFAELZ00U?t=4m4s

The same reason they took down the World Trade Center

yeah the guy in the shades & tea towel is the first suspect named

yeah what reason is that